Oppa I wanna be with you...

[ONESHOT] Be mine part 1

Listen to this while reading!!

If you're having difficulties click here instead: Listen to this

 
 
 
[No one's POV]
 
Little by little her eyelid began to feel heavier untill she can no longer hold them up. She fell into a deep long sleep. Soon the sun which beamed in her appartment was gone, the flaming source of light vanished and the glowing moon took over the sky full of shimering stars. The front door opened, a girl struggling with shopping bags barged in the room. Seul was still deep in her sleep. Her phone rang, the exausted unknown woman shook the sleeping girl. "Yah!... Yah Seul wake up!" Suel slowly opened her eyes half way then shot her eyes wide open when she heard the phone ring, it was an unknown number. She had an idea of who it might be. She sat up straight and cleared . "Hello?" Her voice was very gentle and sweet. "Really?!...OMG... THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She hang up, no doubt extremely excited. 
Her friend who was sitting next to her was listening to the whole conversation. They both stood up, screaming, jumping up and down. 
 
"It's been nearly four weeks since I auditioned at the S.M entertainment. I was about to give up hope, but just when I was about to. The call came in! I got in! I couldn't believe it! Tuesday is the day I become a trainee!"
 
Suel arrived outside the building. It was incredibly huge! The new trainees were put into groups for their classes, timetable etc.. And some other preparations were done. It took them nearly the whole afternoon to get settled in. 
A bunch of girls and boys were toured around the company, they passed many rooms. 
The dance studio and other practice rooms are separated from the company, but it's not too far away, about 10 minutes walk. 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I got out of the director's office, and just about then, I saw from a distance a group of trainees being toured around. My heart rate arose when I spotted her. I only saw a glimpse of the beautiful lady because she was in the middle of the crowd. Many guys were flirting with her, even though it wasn't a good time to. I can't believe it. I thought that I was never gonna see her again... 
My body moved on its own, my legs were heading towards her direction. "Oppa" Byul said enthusiastically. She's one of the staff who was showing the new people around. Everyone turned towards me but her. I waved and displayed a friendly smile. "Can I join you?" I asked hoping that there would be no refusal. 
"Yeah!" I'm guessing the girls are a fan of mine. It makes me smile when I see my fans. I noticed Suel in the crowd, her eyes were fixed on my face, when I glanced back she disconnected our eye contact. 
 
*End of the day*
 
[No one's POV]
 
Just when Suel was about to go home, Yoseob popped out of nowhere blocked her way. "Hey" He put his hands in his pockets and he lifted up his shoulders looking like he was cold. He looked down showing his shyness. 
Suel smiled cutely. The shy boy slightly lifted up his head, he rolled his eyes up instead of lifting his head full way up. He was too timid around her that he could hardly look her in the eye. Suel giggled at his adorable actions. "Y-Yoseob...right?".  He nodded, even cuter than a puppy. 
"Damn...W-why...are my feelings for him coming back?..." Suel's heart felt like it was gonna jump out of her chest, her heart was racing, just like how it used to. 
"Have you eaten?" The two of them were unaware how much they're making one another heat up. Both of their faces were boiling and turning slightly red. 
"N-no... Have you?" Suel's voice became more gently than it already is. Through her actions and words Yoseob is falling for her even deeper. The vocalist took a hold of the trainee's wrist. She walked behind him as he gently pulled her. Yoseob kept a hold of her, his grip loosened  knowing that if he kept a hold of her for any longer he would never release her. 
 
They arrived at the dance studio. It was only the two of them. They ordered some foods which was delivered to them shortly. 
The two hungry people sat leaning on the wall, facing the mirrors. They had a very good conversation while they chewed down their food. As if the both of them have been friends for so long. *Even if they went to the same school through out their school days they didn't even get to speak to eachother*. The two of them had finished eating. They sat down for a while, soon they stood up, clearing up the mess they've made. 
It wasn't long when Yoseob realised that they were locked in the room...
 
Suel grabbed Yoseob by his hood, he was wondering why. She dragged him and let go. Yoseob had a clue of what she had in mind, when he saw the window above them. Without asking, he squated down, Suel jumped on his shoulder like a little child. Through Suel's actions words werent' needed, it was as if Yoseob read her mind.
Yoseob carried the light girl on his shoulder with ease while Suel struggeled  to open the window. The window was opened after long hard tries. The guy beneath the weightless girl lost ballance...Junhyung entered the dance studio finding Yoseob and the girl laying on the floor. 
Suel was on top of Yoseob, her head was on his chest, his hands loosely around her waist.  
"It was so fast how things happened but I found my self underneath Suel. Her head was on my chest, her sweet natural scent travelled to my nose. How I wanted to treasure this moment, I hope she can't hear my heart beating...she probably can, I've never been this close to her before..."
Junhyung shut the door closed. Yoseob looked towards the door, but he didn't manage to see who it was. 
He turned his attention back to Suel who was still laying on his chest. 
Yoseob noticed his hands where on her waist, and lifts them up so his hands were no where near her figured body. 
"His heart...it's.. beating fast.. please tell me that you like me too...." As Suel closed her eyes, tear drop crawled out of the side of her eye wishing this moment would never end. 
 
*Few months later *
 
Suel and Yoseob were closer than ever. They spent nearly every day side by side. Every moment they've been together their feelings grew stronger. 
 
[Yoseob]
I never imagined being so close to Suel, I've always watched her from a distance, but now we've been spending alot of time with eachother... All this time I've been thinking liked her...  but now I know...I know that...I love her. I've already lost her once, I was given this opportunity to be with her and now that I know my true feelings, never should I let this one chance go pass once again. 
 
[Suel]
Yoseob, I never thought we'd have this relationship, I've always dreamted of being close to you, but never this close. I've fallen for you every step of the way. I  tried to resist my feelings for you and vanished from your sight, but it was impossible. I'm deeply inlove with you, I can't push it away anymore. I need to know  how you feel towards me before it's all too late. 
 
It's already been a few months ever since Suel's marriage was arranged with Junhyung. Their wedding day is drawing close and closer. Yoseob fully unaware of this. 
 
Junhyung and Yoseob were walking down the long road. "Yoseob, I think you should let go of Suel" Junhyung started.
"Yah, do you know how long I've liked her? I nearly lost her, I'm not loosing her again" Yoseob was very thankful to meet her again. 
Junhyung tried hard to persuade Yoseob to move on, but Yoseob was never intending to do so. 
 
The sun had already set, only the stars were to be seen in the sky. The moon was hidden. 
*Yoseob and Suel on the phone*
"I need to tell you something..." Yoseob's first sentence right after Suel picked up the call, many things going through her mind of what Yoseob's might want to talk to her about. 
"Ok, tell me" Yoseob didn't reply for a couple of minutes "Is everything ok?" Suel began to worry.
"Meet me at the park by the swing" 
"o...ok" Suel was unsure of what was happening. She was in deep thought about why Yoseob sounded unusual from his lively self. 
 
They slowly rocked the swing back and forth. 
"Suel..." Yoseob suddenly stood up looking down at suel who was still on the swing. "Hmm?" She looked up at him and slowly stood up. 
"What is it?"
"I..." Yoseob paused not planning to continue his sentence, instead he approached closer to her and gave her a hug, he hugged her tightly. 
Once again her head was beside his chest. The small and adorable girl hugged him back. 
Yoseob whispered "I..love you" With that said she hugged him even tighter she's dreaming that one day he would say those three words. 
They hugged for a long time. Suel dropped her hands down to her side, Yoseob looked down at her, she suddenly tiptoed and gently their lips met. Their face were burning with heat. 
 
It wasn't long when Suel also confessed. But after the confession Yoseob found out about her arranged marriage with Junhyung. 
Yoseob stared at the sandy ground, finding it hard to believe what he just heard. 
"I'm gald you confessed..." The spaced out guy turned to Suel, listening to what she has to say. 
"If you didn't confess I would have married Junhyung..." Yoseob's eye widened with hope... "s-she's not marrying Junhyung...right?"
Suel looked straight at Yoseob's eye, she gave him a sweet smile, "Oppa, I wanna be with you..." 
 
___________________________________________________
 
YAY!! my 1st ever oneshot is finish!!! 
I'm gonna write a 2ND PART  ;P so those who wants to find out more of what happened will be able to.. and those who wants to end it like this is also fine
I'll post a link here when I've posted the 2nd part up.... please look forward to it ;P
 I'll make a poster for this when I get the chance to..It's kinda blank with out a poster...ehehhe
WOHOOO THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!