First

accidentally on purpose

Kyungsoo POV

"The weather is good today" I said to myself as I walked down the street to a park near my university. I rarely came here before, but something brought me here today. Maybe I just need some relaxation after all.

the sound of birds' chirping is echoing in the air, the soft breeze is caressing my face, the sun is shining through the clouds. what a perfect day to take a rest~

After a good five minutes of walking, I decided to take a rest on the soft-looking grass. Blue sky and green nature have always been the perfect combination that I couldn't resist.

it was about 20 minutes later the sound of a cracking branch waking me up. I open my eyes sleepily, and find out there's a tan skinned boy already sitting on a bench around 3 meters across me. He doesn't notice me, I suppose. I move myself to leaned against a tree not far away from where I sit now. I could see that boy clearly from here. He closed his eyes and looked so deep in thought. I want to know why this boy is sad on this beautiful day.

I couldn't force my eyes to shut. sigh... this is what I hate about myself, I could not fall asleep easily, especially when I just awake. My eyes wander around the park, the flowers, the pond, tap my eyes fell on that boy. God, how could I forget if he's still here? silly me. So I decided to study the boy's facial features. He has long eyelashes, straight hair, pointed nose, and glowing tan skin. He's so not the typical of a Korean. He's attractive, handsome I must say.

I am jolt in surprise when he open his eyes all of sudden. Thank God I averted my eyes at the right time. I don't want him to think that I am a stalker, cause I am not.

I went home when the sky is getting dark, yet he still didn't move from his seat.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I know if my story is weird but I thank everyone who spends their precious time to read my story. *deep bow*

the story is not over yet. Anyone curious why did Kai was sad? WIll Kyungsoo got to meet Kai again?

Gonna reveal that on the next chapter!