Chapter 39

Are we really fated together?

 

Olivia's POV: 
 
I am in my studio... I don't need anybody to tell me that everyone is staring at me... The models were whispering and the staff was just staring at me... Yes, I am the stepsister of Lee Sena, the chairman of YG Tech., you don't have to show it on your face... 
Olivia: you know what? Pack up! 
Staff: but we have a deadline coming up..
Olivia: the deadline is in weeks... And I want everyone's attention on work, not on news... (coldly)
Everyone shivered at my words... That was my intention... They know that I can a or a angel when I wanted to.. everyone left the place quickly... I sat at one of the chairs and felt the tension coming back... I thought if I came back to work, I wouldn't think about it... Only if people could mind their business... But I couldn't help but wonder what would happen to Sena... At least, Chris, my husband, was understandable.... He actually knew about it since he is a part of our family... But what about Sena? Will se find the person she loves after everything happened? People call her a ing , a lying and other unmentionable things... My heart aches when this happens... She doesn't deserve this... Fate is really cruel on good people... "God put challenges on good people because he wants them to succeed," Sena had said... But that was two years ago, and now she is like a living dead.... I want to contact Sora, but I don't know what will happen if Sena finds out... She is already suffering and I dot think it is right... Anyways, as I was leaving, I saw two people out of the corner of my eyes... I got scared as Sena has been receiving many threat letter and calls.. I walked faster, but those two were still following me... I tried to run, but someone caught my arm.. 
Olivia: let me go! 
??: unnie! It's me! 
I was startled by that voice... Sora was looking at me intently... The guy looked familiar too... He looked like anchovy... Anchovy... Oh My God! 
Olivia: you are - 
Eunhyuk closed my mouth with his hand and dragged me back to my studio... 
Sora: open it! Before anyone realizes! 
I quickly opened and those two followed me... I closed the door behind and tried to compose my breathing... 
Olivia: I shouldn't be seen with you, Sora. 
Sora: Sena unnie said that? 
Olivia: get out before anyone sees you, and you too, Eunhyuk. 
Sora: but unnie, we want to talk to Sena unnie! 
Olivia: can't you understand it's impossible? Do you realize how much pain she going through? 
Hyukjae: I just want to meet her...
Olivia: how are you related to her? 
Hyukjae: I love her.. I am her ex...
Olivia: what?
Sora: it is true unnie... 
I was surprised... And kind of happy... 
She remembered the time Sena cried after seeing his show...
Olivia: so you was the reason she cried... 
Hyukjae: huh? 
Olivia: few days ago, she completely broke down.... She was crying for hours...
I saw the pain that his eyes had. I saw the hurt in his eyes.. And I felt happy... Someone did love my sister... But it would cause them pain.. And Sena had enough pain...
Olivia: look, it can't work. She is already have enough guilt, and if anything happens to you guys because of her, it will kill her! 
Hyukjae: what guilt? 
I looked at them, feeling puzzled... But by the looks of their faces, they didn't know... 
Olivia: don't you know Sena's past?  (to Sora) 
Sora: she never talked about it... She would avoid it whenever I ask...
Olivia: and you, Eunhyuk-ssi? 
Hyukjae: Please call me Hyukjae.. And about her past, I didn't even know that she is the chairman of YG Tech. 
I looked at them... They seemed sincere... And if they want to help Sena, then I should tell them... They followed me to my office, and as I made coffee, I went to Sena's past and also mine... 
 
Olivia: Sena was about six years old when her mother died. It was her 6th birthday, and her mom was overseas. She wanted her mom to be with her at her party, so her mom canceled all her schedules and left for Korea. She died in a plane crash. Many people blamed Sena for her mother's death, but not on face. Gradually, she believed it too. She blames herself, even till now. But it changed when her father married my mother. My stepdad told me he saw Sena's smile after her mom's death. We were a complete family. I love her like my real sister. She helped me to get together in this new community. My mom love Sena. Sena was alwats the first one in everything except sports. She was beautiful when we were in middle school. However, stepdad's company got bigger, and so did his enemies. In fear, he sent Sena to U.S., and she finished her high school and college over there. He wanted to send me too, but I refused, as I am the rebel type. Our security got tight, but it was fun. On Sena's 21's birthday, we got a call saying that Sena was kidnapped. We got scared, we tried contacting her, but it was like she vanished. Later that day, the police contacted us, and stated that they found a body in garbage, and it looked like Sena. my stepdad couldn't take it. He has a weak heart, even the slightest surprise can cause him heart attack. The news gave him a severe attack, and he died. The next day Sena came, alive. We were so shocked. Sena told us that she wanted to surprise us, so she left for Korea without anyone knowing. When she came back, she found her dad death... She blames it on herself. Sena thinks because of her... Her father... My stepfather...
 
I turn around to hide my tears from them... Sora came and hugged me, her face wet from tears... Hyukjae just sat there, dumbfounded... 
 
Olivia: our debt was big, but we could have paid it back without the company. By that time, the company was about to go bankrupt.. But Sena still took it.. Because of her guilt.. My stepdad really loved that company, and it was something related to him... She worked hard to make the company more successful, because of her guilt..  The worst guilt is unearned guilt... Sena didn't deserve the guilt... (sobbing) the guilt is eating her from inside... It is destroying her! (crying hysterically) 
 
I could feel Sora's stare to Hyukjae... He just stood there... I realized that he is the only one who can save Sena... Because they love each other... And love can conquer all... 
 
Olivia: please, Hyukjae! Please save my sister!