Chapter 25

Are we really fated together?

 

It was late afternoon by the time everyone woke up.... Sena was the first girl to wake up... She found Nari and Sohee in the bed with her... Sora was sleeping the sofa, but she couldn't find So Yul.... Did she go with Sungmin-ssi for a date? Sena quickly took a shower and went to the boys room... She peaked inside and found all of the boys sleeping.... She went to the kitchen to fix something for herself and others.... She found a note on the refrigerator...
 
"I have a schedule so I am leaving... Will come back by 5 PM... Can you tell this to Sungmin oppa? " - So Yul. 
 
Sena stuck the paper again on the refrigerator... She heard someone approach and saw Hyukjae coming.... He just took a bath judging from his wet hair.... She smiled to him and asked if he need anything to eat... He kissed her good morning.... The bacon was sizzling in front of his eyes... They ate their brunch while feeding each other... Sora and Leeteuk came into the kitchen and made something for each other... 
Donghae: aish! 
Kyuhyun: can't you stop it? 
These two are the most jealous of them... They even went to a blind date and didn't a girlfriend... The couples could smell their jealously... Sena, feeling sorry, made delicious food for them.... 
Sungmin: where is So Yul? 
Sena: she said that she had some schedule.... She also said that she will be back by evening... 
Donghae: Sungmin hyung! Are you dating Soo Yul? 
Sungmin: we are in the process of learning about each other...(blushes) 
Kyuhyun: now, we have another couple in Super Junior everyone!  
Slowly, others came and filled the kitchen.... Sena was making food for Sohee and Heechul- the last people to wake up- when she got a call.... A call from Lee Kwangsoo... Why is he calling? 
She excused her and went into one of the rooms... 
Sena: hello? 
Kwangsoo: you have to come now! 
Sena: Wae? You know that I am on vacation...
Kwangsoo: someone broke into your office, and left you a letter... It's serious!  Now! 
Kwansoo hung his phone... Sena gulped.. Kwangsoo never acted like this, meaning it was serious...What was she going to tell everyone? 
Sena slowly came out.... Hyukjae knew that she was worried from the look of her face... Sena glance at Sora, and Sora knew something happened at her company.... Sena took a deep breath...
Sena:I have to go...
Hyukjae: where? 
Sena: you know that my younger sister is getting married, right? Well, she is having problems and I have to be there....(lying) 
Hyukjae: okay... Come quickly, arraso? 
Sena smiled and when she kissed him goodbye, the guys groaned with jealousy.... Sena made up the decision to make this trip real quick..... 
 
------------------------------------------
 
Sena reached her company and went through the back door to her office.... Actually, no one should know where her office is, except for Kwangsoo.... She found Kwangsoo pacing back and front.... From the looks of the office, nothing seemed to be wrong... Kwangsoo looked up and saw Sena approaching him... Even with all the problems, Sena was breathtakingly beautiful... He pushed all these thoughts and got into serious matter...
Sena: what happened? Nothing seems to be wrong... 
Kwangsoo: there was someone here.. Some of our files are missing, but those are really useless... And the main thing is this note... 
He gave this note to her... Sena's eyes widen as she read this note... This note concerned Sena and Kim Hana, the main scientist of YG Tech. 
 
"I will find you. I will find you and Hana and kill you with my own hands! I don't know who you are, but I will find out! Just wait, and count your days, because they are numbered. " 
 
Sena: do you have any ideas who this might be? 
Kwangsoo: we have millions of enemies... We have to report this..
Sena: no! I won't! Then, I have to come out... And this isn't the right time...
Kwangsoo: someone is trying to kill you Sena! 
Sena: place bodyguards for Hana and tighten the security in the company... 
And that's it! No arguments! Besides, my life isn't that worth it... 
Kwangsoo: IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU IS! 
Sena: just chill okay? I was just joking... (lying) 
Kwangsoo ignored that statement and left with Sena... She went to her villa.... Along the drive, she drew possibilities about who would send her like that kind of letter.... But, why would be he try to kill Hana? She joined Sena's company after getting fired from Cushman Company... She told me why I should buy that company... By that time, she reached her villa and from the place she parked, she could see the boys playing volleyball.... So Yul seems to be back.... Should she tell Hyukjae about her secret? Would he trust her? love her again? She shook her head in refusal.... The less people know, the less people there would be hurt.... She wants to protect him, and love him as much as possible.... She was going to live for today, and not care about tomorrow... Maybe these chances won't come to her again....
 
------------------------------------------