Over the summer (part four)

All my life~

(Jiyong POV)

It had been a couple of weeks since my birthday and not once had I taken off the bracelet the Ri had given me. It was now one of my most sacred belongings.

At the moment, we were sitting in my room listening to a Justin Timberlake CD that Seungri had brought over. I had to admit... I did like it. I was laying on my bed... Ri on the other hand...

"I'm bringing y back, yeah!" Seungri sang along as he danced around my room. You really are i thought. Oh why the hell did i just think that?!

As the CD finished he laughed and came to lay down next me.

"Bit tired?" I laughed. he'd litterally jut danced to the whole CD.

"Ani" he panted "Hyung... do you remember the first sleepover we had.."

"Ne? Wae?"

"Well, two things.. First, I told you i could sing" He smirked, and i had to admit, he was actually really good.

"Okay, you are good. What was the second thing?" i asked

"Hmmm... Well you told me that day that you hadn't had your first kiss... Have you had it yet?" he said, turning his head to look at me.

I remained facing the ceiling as i spoke "Ani.. not yet.." I sighed,

"Oh.. "

"Wae?"

"Erm... It doesn't matter"

"Just spit it out Ri"

"Fine. I was gonna ask about that day... Before the others turned up... when we were laying here and well.. Did we... Did we almost... I mean if the others had shown up five minutes later, would we have.... kissed?" He said the last word in a whisper, i almost didn't catch it.

"What if we had? Then what would have happened Ri?" I sighed

"Nothing. It's not like it would have meant anything right?" He said. I had to admit, that hurt.

"So what, you would have been fine with kissing me?" I said, in disbelief

"Yeah, why would it be a problem? Nobody would ever find out and we're too close to let it effect our friendship right?" he smiled

"Prove it" I dared to say

"Huh?"

"I said, prove it. Kiss me then Ri. If it means nothing, then kiss me"

"But... Don't you want your first kiss to be with someone you love?" he asked. It will be if you kiss me. I thought

"I don't care. I'm trying to prove you're really a wimp" I teased.  

"Fine! I'll kiss you!" He said, before leaning over and pressng his lips to mine. I have to admit I didn't think he'd actually do it. I kissed him back after i got over the initial shock and to my surprise he didn't pull away. Instead his grew more agressive. My first kiss..... My first kiss was with kiss was with Ri!!

He finally broke the kiss and looked at me sheepishly.

"S-Sorry.." He said... "I should go" he got up to walk away but i grabbed his wrist.

"Ani!! Ri... Please stay! Like you said, it was nothing right? We can pretend like it never happened" I said, scared of him going. I knew this would end badly

To my surprise, he started laughing.

"Yah! What's so funny?" I asked, really confused.

"You. You act like i'm going to never talk to you again."

"Well, you were just about to run away!"

"Because i thought you felt awkward... I mean, it got a little....you seemed to be getting into it" He smirked.

"Yah, if anyone was getting into it, then it was you!" I laughed.

He then came back and laid back beside me. We spent the next hour or so laughing and teasing eachother about it, though we did swear to never tell anyone.

I had to say at this point i couldn't stop smiling.

Everything just felt great, I had my first kiss with the one person i was in love with and although he didn't reciprocate my feelings, he still kissed me eagerly. And it wasn't even awkward between us. If anything it had brought us closer.

"Hyung...You know, you're actually not a bad kisser" He laughed

"Yah! Don't tease me!" I pouted

"I'm not" He laughed again "I'm being serious. You're even better than Chaerin!" he said, seriously.

My day. No, my year, was just made as soon as those words left his mouth..

"Really?"

"Ne. I mean it. Ha, i kind of wish that had been my first kiss" he said, then realised and turned to face away from me, a blush on his cheeks.

He what?!?!?! He wishes I had been his first kiss? I could die right here.

At that i began to again, making him turn a deep shade of red. I didn't stop until the sound of my phone ringing brought us out of our own little word.

"Yabseyo?" I answered only to hear Dae's frantic voice on the other end of the phone.

"Ji hyung!!" He half yelled "You need to get to the hospital quick! It's Youngbae. He... He's been hit by a car and he.. he isn't waking up!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well... That was just a whole bucket of drama... Poor Bae T.T

Hope you guys liked this chapter, comment and let me know what you think.

And subscribe pwease~

Thank you for all the lovely comments so far, you guys rock!

Until next time, much love~

Also, sorry it's such a short chapter :(

<3