It's gonna be fine~

All my life~

(Youngbae POV)

Ow. Well, my face was all cut up, my ribs were bruised, my arm was broken, i had a sprained ankle. It was going well. But at least Sunghyun was alright.

The guys were told they had to go home about an hour ago, and they kicked up a fuss but in the end they were made to go. My Omma was allowed to stay though and for that i was thankful. Currently, she was holding the hand of my un-broken arm and singing quietly to me.

She was in a state of panic when she got here. It took me about half an hour to convince her i was okay. Then she gave me a bit of time with the guys, excusing herself to go get some food from the café.

After she'd left Dae wouldn't stop saying sorry and saying it was all his fault. When really it was nobody's fault. It was me who chose to push Seunghyun out of the way. The whole time that Dae was apologising, Seunghyun sat in the corner with a guilty look perminently etched onto his face, which was silly, he should know that i didn't blame him for what happened.

Jiyong was sitting with Seungri on his knee, due to the fact there were only two chairs and Seunghyun had the other. Dae said he didn't deserve to sit.

When Dae had finally stopped saying he was sorry, we got to chatting, we told Ji and Seungri how i got his, although we left out the part about what it wasthey were yelling about. I'm sure they didn't even realise that i'd heard it all...

I'd said it before that they clearly like each other, but hey... Maybe it took me getting hit by a car for them to actually see that.

They stayed for a few hours before they had to leave. Seunghyun held back whilst the others were begging the doctor to let them stay.

He looked me dead in the eye and i could see he was near to tears. "Youngbae-ah. I am deeply sorry for what i have caused you to endure. I understand completely if you are angry with me and do not wish to speak to me. But please, don't blame Dae for any of this, it was my fault that you ended up in this postion." and with that he left. He didn't even give me a chance to respond. He just.... left.

And so that bring us back to now. It was about 10.30pm and my Omma still held my hand and sang to me quietly, i didn't recognise the song though, and when i asked she told me that it was called 'Truly Madly Deeply' by Savage Garden.

I really was a beautiful song, it almost made me want to cry as i listen to my Omma sing the words that told me she would never leave me alone.

At that moment my omma stopped singing. I looked up to see why; the doctor had walked in.

"Ah, Mrs Dong. I have good news" he smiled, "Youngbae" he then nodded and walked over to stand at the end of my bed.

"Hello Doctor" I smiled

"Doctor, what is the good news?" My Omma asked.

"Youngbae can go home tomorrow. We found no reason why he shouldn't, but we will be prescribing him with some pain killers for the pain his ribs will cause. And i can take you off the IV drip now" he smiled and continued on to take the needle out of my hand and place a bandaid over the little dot that was bleeding now.

I was relieved to hear that i could go home soon. I'd never really been a fan of hospitals.

My Omma smiled at the new.

"Ahh did you hear that my little prince? You get to come home tomorrow" She beamed. I wasn't sure who was happier, me or her.

 

(Seungri POV)

The whole time we were at the hospital, i was with Jiyong hyung. If i wasn't on his knee, i was holding his hand.

After we'd been made to leave we went back to his house. He said he didn't want to be on his own tonight and i couldn't say no, and besides i wanted to stay with him anyway.

When we got back to his place we went straight up to his room. I didn't have any of my stuff with me, but luckily because i stayed there so much i had a toothbrush that i left there rather than having to bring my other one each time.

"Erm.. Hyung, I don't have anything to sleep in" I said, sitting down on his bed

"It's okay, you can borrow something" He smiled, and walked into his closet to get us both some clothes to sleep in. He returned all ready changed into a white baggy tee and gray joggers. He gave me an outfit that was almost identical, the only difference being that my tee was black and not white.

"Thanks hyung" I smiled before going in the bathroom to change.

Once i was changed, i folded my clothes and walked out the bathroom, placing my clothes in Jiyongs desk chair as i walked over to his bed and climbed in next to him.

"Hey again" He smiled, turning to face me

"Woah, careful hyung, i don't want you trying anything again" I laughed, it was funny teasing him.

"Me? You were the one that kissed me!" He said, looking slightly shocked, making me laugh more

"Ne... But you wanted it to happen~ I could see it in your eyes"

"Pshh! You were the one that practically attacked me to get a taste of my lips!" He grinned. I would have been mad... If he was wrong...

"ha, that's rich. Who had to break it hmm? Me, 'cause somebody was getting to into it" I winked

"Funny, i didn't seem to hear you complaining. If i remember rightly, you were saying all about how you wish it had been your first kiss" He smirked

Crap... I had no comback that.. Okay think Seungri think!!

"True... But you seemed more than happy that I was your first kiss. I mean i knew you loved me hyung, but i didn't realise you loved me that much" I couldn't help but smile at my quick thinking

"Oh of course Ri, I mean, damn. You are so damn y, how ever could i resist you?!" He said sarcastically. I laughed

"Now now, there is no need to hide your true feelings for me behind sarcasm hyung" i chuckled

"Oh really?" He said and smirked, leaning forward so that his face was right in front of mine. I felt my heart beat in my finger tips. It was so loud i was scared he could hear it.

His lips brushed mine slightly and within seconds a deep blush took over my face.

He pulled back laughing hysterically. "Oh calm down Ri. You look llike someone just saw you ." He got out between laughs. Uncool.

"Yah! What did you expect when you try it on with me?!" I got out when my heart went back to normal pace.

"Haha. No, i was just proving that maybe you are the one who isn't being honest about their feelings... Not me" He winked at me then went back to laughing.

I glared and hit him on the arm. "That was soooooo not funny" I said, turning so that my back was to him.

"Awwww Ri-ri.. Don't be like that... Come on. You know I love you really!" Jiyong said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Well you best make it up to me" I said moodily

"I will... I promise"He said. Then I felt him smile into my back.

I looked forward to seeing how he planned on making it up to me. But for now, sleep was my first priority

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So Bae is alright! He gets to go home!! Yay~

hehe~ Hope you guys liked this chapter (YAY GRI)

Comment and let me know what you think pweeaasseee~

And subscribe ^.^

Love you guys, and thank you for all the comments, they always make me smile!

Until next time guysss~

<3