The other members probably didn't know

The other members probably didn't know






You were getting the plates, and she had to run back to where you were, due to failed rock, paper, scissors, to get the set of silverware.
It went by pretty fast, your lips on the shorter girl. You are somewhat happy it was non the other shorties.
But it was an incident. She didn’t see you turn from the sink with the nine plates in your hands. The members probably didn’t hear it, you think, it’s an okay lie. Now, let’s steady pick up the pieces of the crashed plates. No rush… she isn’t really kneeling down either. Sort of awkward. Everyone is waiting in the living room, by the dinner table, chatting with each other. Are they really talking that loudly?
They can’t eat without plates, and you somehow feel Yoona will be the first one to come check on you in a while if you just stand here. You are very glad non of the others saw what just happen. It would seriously damage your pride. The dropping the plates- part.
There’s a wall in-between the huge group and you two, which you will thank god for later-
Now! Oh so suddenly you think. Now she’s moving down, placing her blond hair on her right side behind her ear before getting on her knees and starts picking up the sharp pieces all alone.
Are you just gonna stand there?
While you bicker, she cuts her finger on a sharp edge. That’s when you collapse next to her and ask if she’s okay, if it stings badly. She is biting her lip cutely, the lips you just touched. She winces at the pain. Her brows together. You think the others can wait a moment as you get up and spot the paper roll next to the sink. You rip a bite and get back down next to her - only to see that she has put her finger in to ease the pain.
You see her face flinch from the taste. But instead of throwing the paper away, you grab her wrist and by pulling it her finger plops out of . You wrap it like a small bandit to her finger. She is pouting, but she is seemingly distracted by something. Your face. It caught you on how close your faces were. Her breath was on your right cheek and without warning – she pecks it quietly.

You were getting the mics because she had lost the game. There appeared to be a game for anything.
When you saw her run to you, you were sneaking a peek to see if she was nervous.
She was.
her lips.

You two were going at it, but then she slowed, quieted. “Last time we almost got caught.” As if to make something that was already clear, because both of them were there when Jessica the lamp in Sooyoung’s room, sitting, hugging, kissing, groping new places.
Luckily Hyoyeon has the reflexes of a tiger.
You huffed and held the girl tighter by the back and let your head fall down on her shoulder comfortably. This becoming your first serious moment.
“I think Taeyeon first then Tiffany, how about you?” Hyoyeon seemed confused about what you just muttered. She inhales and waits for you to explain.
You did say something, right?
You smile into her shoulder and it forces her to ask you anyways.
“What do you mean?”
“When we tell them,” You didn’t want to look at her expression, her eyes growing wide at what you are saying. “About us, you know?” Indeed, Hyoyeon’s heart was speeding up like crazy. Her eyes scanned past you and into the darkness. It has gone 3 years already? Were they just abnormal to have made it last this long without getting caught? They knew they trusted their members by now to tell them though, or, the thought of telling them at least. But bringing up the question made them both so much more aware of the situation. Cause then it’s not just in your head, you know? It’s actually something real, something between you and someone else.

Hyoyeon stuttered a little. “T-Taeyeon first is fine.” The blush creeping on her face. Your head pops back up when she finishes and you smile.

When the two of you begin to lie down on the bed, she hesitates as you go on top.
“Let’s not tell the magnae…”
You halter, feel her nerves as she holds your arms.
“Ever?” you respond.
“Ever.”