Drunk

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“…”

Very few things could shut Park Chanyeol up. First item on the list would be the sight of Jung Soojung’s beautiful sleeping face. Her sleeping state is when she’s completely tamed and not fighting with him, when she’s not being a , giving all those piercing stares and hurtful words to send him away. It is a moment when he’s free to stare at Soojung and not Krystal, who’s bound herself with ice, keeping him from breaking in. Chanyeol is not a fan of the cold.

And if growing up meant having to constantly deal with the cold as she says, then he would never want to grow up, so why did she ever have to?

And then, there is that other thing that could calm him once he starts stressing on thoughts like these which he seemed to never figure his way out of: oh alcohol, that wonderful suppressor. There is something about the substance that keeps him a little less jumpy and excitable. And a little less immature, and a little less tactless. And a little less insane, and a little less hurt. Something that slows him down in such a way that he loved. Alcohol was his personal tranquilizer. Now, if only the non-sensation would be kind enough not to leave him ever.

“Everybody just leaves, don’t they? It , damn it!”

Kyungsoo, who was standing very near and just minding his own business was suddenly pulled down to Chanyeol’s lap and was hugged like some stuffed animal by a crying little girl. The shorter male squirmed in the pouting giant’s grip and the latter mindlessly let the former go, causing the former to fall on his . Kyungsoo uttered random profanities at Chanyeol who only stared blankly into space when normally, he would scold Kyungsoo, saying that he demands respect as someone older…and someone taller.

“Don’t leave me, Kyungsoo-ah…”

The human plush merely shook his head at Chanyeol’s desperation. Another friend who was watching inched closer to them, and pushed a bottle of beer to Chanyeol’s hand. “You probably should just...”

Chanyeol momentarily stared at what Baekhyun was offering. Should he? Should he?

More. He probably needs more. Ultimately, Chanyeol smiled, obliging to the kind offer.

It helps to numb the heart when it feels way too much. Chanyeol liked to drink when he fears his heart was beating absur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter