Final

Wish we could see each other again

 

Her perky face shone with the splash of sunlight beaming down on her; it illuminated her young and fresh features gorgeously. She stuck out in the group with her cheerful attitude; she always had a smile plastered on her face and an uplifting aura around her. He liked that; it actually reminded him of Ricky or Chunji. And shockingly, he was taller than her. That helped too.

Alas, she was different, Minah.

L. Joe glanced over as he swung his hands back in forth in a wide clap. Enjoying himself immensely, he noticed the bubbly girl beside him clad in purple. She was jumping up and down like a rabbit, obviously having a good time. They seemed to dance in sync, he noticed.

C.A.P. didn’t pay much attention to her. He focused his whispers on L. Joe, telling him something and ignoring everyone else around them, the way C.A.P. and his one-track-mind usually did.

They cheered in sync as well.

He would never know that she looked at him, too.

She was clad in purple; him in orange. Orange, orange, orange. His hair was orange, she noted. He seemed to give off that feeling of orange; a happy, yet serious, attentive kind-of-boy. Sure, he wasn’t strawberry milk-colored in any way, but he still piqued her interest.

Maybe they would meet again and have more than just a fateful glance. Perhaps life would draw them together.

They both hoped so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think?? kekeke

im thinking of making a sequel cause minah and ljoe did see each other again now in one team kyaa~ *0*

thank you for reading and i love you guys :D