Chapter 1 : Confused

Bracelet.

"Hyukkie! Let's have a lunch together and eat some fish!!". It's been a long time that Donghae and Eunhyuk weren't able to eat together during meal due to Donghae's hectic schedule. He's the main role in a drama. Sometimes, he arrived at the dorm in the late evening but there were times he arrived at the dorm by 4am because of the shooting. Hae missed Hyuk to each together with him. Since the drama was done and he has enough time to rest, he invited Eunhyuk in a lunch together with him.

"Hyuk? Is there something wrong?". He sounds worried.

"Hae,"

"Hyuk? Come on! Tell me what's the problem." Hae nagged the other.

"Sorry, I can't. I can't join with you today." That was the only Eunhyuk's respond to him with his head bow and he left Donghae behind and went to his bedroom and locked himself.

"Aish. What's wrong with this punk? Did he courted someone? Instead of 'yes' , he got 'get the hell out of here'? Oh geez. No! It won't be happened to Hyukkie!! He's too handsome! Oh, well." Hae pouted.

Sungmin arrived from KBS building for his guested variety show. He take off his shoes when he entered from the dorm and putted it in the shoerack. But then he saw Donghae sitting alone on a couch in the living room. He looked so upset so he went to Hae.

"Donghae! What's with that face? Is there anything wrong?". Sungmin patted Hae's back and sit beside him.

"Maybe, hyung. Seems Hyukkie doesn't want to talk to me."

"Maybe he is just tired, Hae." Donghae looked up at his hyung

. "I hope so, hyung. I'm here to cheer him up if there's something wrong to him.

" Hae smiled. "Aish. That fishy face, really. Okay. I have to go now. I want to have some sleep." Hae respond a nod and waved at Sungmin. Then Sungmin left him. Alone.

 

 

*tok* *tok* *tok*

"Hyukkie! It's time to eat! I cooked something for you!" Hae said after he knocked at the door of Eunhyuk's room. But he received no respond. He exhale heavily.

"Okay. Just go out if you want to eat. Your food is ready on the dining table." Then Hae left.

"Eottokhe? Why can't I face him? Argh!!" Eunhyuk told himself.

 

 

*tok* *tok* *tok*

"Hyuk, please open the door. This is Teukie. If you dont want having a chaos here, obey me." Hyuk immediately obeyed and he opened the door but then he locked it hurriedly when Teukie came inside to his room.

"Why did you locked your door hurriedly, Hyuk? Did you hide something on to us?". Teukie asked him.

"I didn't hide something on you, hyung."

"But the way you act now Hyuk. There's something wrong about you!" Teukie rose his voice.

"I'm sorry to make you worried about me, hyung." Hyuk bowed his head down.

"It's okay, Hyuk. Uhm. Did you and Hae have misunderstandings to each other?"

"Maybe, hyung. I just can't... I just can't talked to him.. I -i-i-i .."

"See? You can't formed your words! There's something wrong between you and Hae! "

"There's nothing wrong about Hae.... It's me.. There's something to me!." Hyuk sobbed.

"I understand you, Hyuk. Tell me what's the problem, please. Go on. Hyung is here for you." Leeteuk comforted him.

"Hyung, it's been a long time I've been with Donghae, right? I think this something bothering in my heart must need to be release. I don't want to keep it forever. But I don't know what it is!". The younger exclaimed.

"Right then. You must know what is it. My little Hyukjae is so confused." 

"Yeah."

 

"Hyung?". Eunhyuk asked.

"Yes?". Leeteuk responded him.

"I need some time to refreshen my mind. To think. To enlighten myself. To understand myself." Hyuk sighed.

"What? By going everywhere ?" Leeteuk asked him with a calm tone.

"Maybe, hyung." Hyuk showed Leeteuk his mallete and bag that has his clothes and paraphernalias with a smile.

"So, you're going to a vacation right now and that's why you are so prepare to leave?"

"kekeke. Nice guess hyung. But that's true!" Hyuk chuckled.

"So, take care of yourself. Just call hyung if there's a problem. By the way, where will you specifically having a vacation?"

"Uhm, hyung, I want some personal space. It's my own business. Sorry, hyung." Hyuk pouted.

"It's okay. I understand."

"I hope this will be the last time, Hyuk. I don't want that Eunhae will be split. Arasso?". Leeteuk exclaimed.  

"Yes, hyung. I hope so." Eunhyuk sighed.

"Aish. This kid. Okay, I need to leave now. Manager hyung wants me to go to SM building to discuss something." Teukie patted Eunhyuk's back. "By the way, when will you leave for vacation?"  

"My flight will be in 2 hours from now." Eunhyuk frowned.

"Hahaha. I really need to leave now, Hyuk. Please take care of yourself and have a safe trip." Then Leeteuk leave Eunhyuk's room.  

Teukie's POV

 

Aish. That kid made me feel worried. I want to tell them awhile ago that I'll be enlisting in the army days from now. But I think it's not the right time because of the trouble of the kids that is needed fix. *sighed*