Teaser #4

Ayise ❄ A new SM Entertainment girl group ❄ Story

SM introduces AYISE's fourth member, AIMI + announces debut date
by angelsasha Nov 4, 2012 at 2:17 pm
 

Having revealed several AYISE members via their website, SM has introduced their fourth member, AIMI earlier today.

At 161cm, Aimi is so far the only member of average height. The Korean-Japanese is currently 21 years old and her name means 'beautiful love' in Japanese. After having several experiences such as being a backup vocal and dancer, Aimi will be finally debuting as Ayise's leader, as well as one of their lead vocals and lead dancers.
 

Along with the introduction with Aimi, SM has also announced details of the group's debut. Netizens will finally be able to witness the talents of these young girls as they make their official debut through a small-scale public showcase on the 14 of November, details of which will be disclosed closer to the date. Following that, they will appear on weekly music programs like their seniors in the industry.

With only three more members to be revealed, the anticipation for this new group is near its peak. Stay tuned as allkpop awaits further news regarding this impending debut!