Chapter 1

The ruler of my heart

[Minhee POV]

"Umma! Im back" i shouted on the front door as i put my shoes beside the door. I walk in to see my umma was reading the news paper on the chair in the kitchen. Hmmmm~ unusual. "Umma?" i called her, interupting her.

She lifted her head from the news paper and smiled at me. "You're home" She said as she put the news paper down on the table, stood up from the chair and went to give me a hug. "How was school?" She ask with a weak voice. I can sense she's tired. She's always tired. So thats why I want to help her by working but she wont allow me.

"School is okay. Nothing special" i replied, smiling to her. She nodded as she smiled and then went back to her news paper, reading it. But she doesmt seem like reading. Its more like searching. I approach behind her and hugged her neck. "What are you doing? You seemed busy. Go and rst. You look horribly tired"  I said in a soft tone.

"A-ani. Infact, I want to find another job so we can get more money to pay your school fees and for our daily life" Umma replied as she smiled. I pouted as I shook my head. I wont allow umma to have another job. I mean, she already have 4 jobs overall. "Umma~ dont over work yourself. I want you to quit your job and let me find a job and settle this okay?" I said but she immidiately let go off my hand from her neck.

"No minhee. You're still young to work. And you have to study too" she said, looking at me. "But umma, Im 18. I think its a suitable age to have a work. I can atleast help you so you can rest" I replied.

She stood up from the chair and stand infront of me, looking at me with her eyes.

"How many time do I have to tell you, I wont allow. I wont. When I say you wont, then you wont. Im your umma and Im making the decision" she scolded me. I cant fight with umma. I cant. And at this point, Im defeated. I lowern my head in defeat and walk slowly to my room. "Im sorry" I muttered as i walk in my room and locked the door.

I lay my body on the flat door and slide my body down to the floor as i let out a deep sigh. "When will we have a better life if we'e in a situation like this?" I ask to my self and went to have a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out of my room and walk into the kitchen. I saw umma already prepared something to eat for dinner. I sniffed the delicious scent and fogured out this is not the smell of bread.

"What's for dinner umma?" i ask as i saw umma put a bowl of rice down on the table. "We're eating chicken tonight Minhee. I got some cash to buy chicken and rice" She said as she smiled. she sit down on her usual seat and handed me a plate and a spoon. "Here. Let's eat. We dont eat things like this often you know" She added as i took the plate and smiled to her.

We used to eat bread everyday. But when umma got some more cash, she'll buy something more to eat.

========================================================================================================================

[TOP POV]

"SHEESH! THIS PLACE IS A MESS!! LOOK AT THAT!! THERE'S DOG POOP ON THE COUCH!" Yang sajangnim shouted to us. "Blame that to Taeyang" GD said as he gave a glance at Taeyang. Taeyang then gave a jaw drop and then glare at GD. "HEY, WHAT DID I DO?!" Taeyang replied. "Well Boss was there while ago. Maybe he pooped there. So you're the one to blame!" GD shouted back to Taeyang.

"WELL, GAHO POOPED THERE ONCE TOO!" Taeyang louden his voice. sheesh this boys. "Enough guys. Its both of you guys's fault. Why do you guys even have a dog in the first place?" i said.

Both Taeyang and GD shot a glare to me.

"HAVING DOGS ARE WAY BETTER THAN HAVING BABY TOYS" they shouted. "BUT WELL ATLEAST THEY WONT MESS THE PLACE AND POOP ANYWHERE RIGHT?!" I joined shouting.

"ENOUGH!" Yang sajangnim's voice stopped us from fighting any further. "How many times do i have to tell you, NOT TO MESS THIS PLACE? DONT YOU KNOW THIS WHOLE BUILDING COST MORE THAN MILLIONS?? DO YOU GUYS HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY?? NO RIGHT?" Yang sajangnim shouted again.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS NOT TO MESS THIS PLACE?!" he asked as he look at us. "errr.. 94 times?" Daesung replied and Yang sajangnim nodded.

"94 TIMES, AND YOU GUYS STILL DONT UNDERSTAND?! NINETY FOUR TIMES??" He shouted.

sheeesh. Its not my fault. Scold them, not me.

"Please scold me. Its my fault. Please hurt me. Its not their fault so hurt me" seungri cried as he bowed to Yang sajangnim.

Everyone including me, Yang sajangnim and Boss jaw dropped as we look at seungri. "What the hell?" i heard GD mutter.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! ITS EVERYONE'S FAULT!" Yang sajangnim shouted as he hit Seungri with a paper which he have been holding in his hand.

"NOW, I WILL HIRE A MAID TO DO THE CLEANING AND COOKING OF THIS DORM" Yang sajangnim spoke.

I see small smiles appeared in each of our lips. Im sure the maid would be fangirling and all. im sure this maid would do what ever we ask her to do. do nasty stuff and all. but not until-

 

"BUT I WONT PICK JUST ANY MAID. IM GONNA PICK A MAID WHICH IS POOR, WHO DOESNT KNOW YOU GUYS AND NEVER KNOW THE EXISTANCE OF BIGBANG SO THIS GIRL WONT DO NASTY STUFF WHEN YOU GUYS ASK HER TO DO CAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE A VERY DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE. UNDERSTOOD?" Yang sajangnim asked.

We all nodded immidiately and then Yang sajangnim walk towards the door. "I'll be leaving. Remeber, you guys have dance practise tomorrow in the morning. Make sure you guys come or else" He said as he left.

we all let out a sigh of relief.

"well atleast we'll have a maid" Daesung said. Well he's right.

"But then how can he know we have those nasty stuff in our mind?" GD asked. woah!

"I dont know. but what for sure, we wont be liking this maid. Maids doesnt look pretty. So why do we want to do nasty stuff to them?" Seungri asked.

"i dont wanna do anything to the maid. She do the work, I'll be happy" Taeyang said and we all nodded.

"We'll see If this maid will do a good job. If she's doing a bad job, then lets just fired her and hire a new one" I suggest and the rest nodded.