The search

Hide & Seek

 

->-
Uryuu was panting heavily.He rushed up to the roof-top.A group of men had crashed into the boy's school.He had reluctantly pulled Ichigo and the others up to the roof-top with him.Well,he isn't going to be that cold-hearted to just leave them there.The group of men had somehow managed to break in and slam their teacher on the head,leaving their teacher unconscious and the students unprotected.All the students ran out when that had happened.Some almost managed to escape but only realised at the last minute that the school gate was locked before being shot.Tatsuki was hiding nearby.She had let Orihime safely away first but when she heard the voices getting closer,she knew that she would not be able to go safely and so chose to hide somewhere near.There wasn't enough time.
 
Ichigo's heart was thumping madly.He looked around him,there was only Orihime,Sado and Uryuu with him here.What could have possibly happened to the rest of them?He remembered the group of six men that barged in.They weren't hollows and so basically,Ichigo would have no chance of winning against them.He turned to look at his seven-year old friends,all of their abilities were completely useless against these men.And the only choice left was to run,but where?
 
---
 
"It's not him!"the male with blonde hair exclaimed as he dropped the unconscious body.He looked around.He had known for sure that this was the boy's school but still after checking more than 20 boys,none of them proved to be the one he wanted.
"Sano,maybe you've got the wrong school."A redhead was smirking at him as he the red lollipop in his hands.
"Shut up Toma!The boy's got to be here somewhere."
 
His eyes caught sight of a figure at the roof-top.
"There."He pointed as he rushed to the staircase leading to the top,the others following behind him.
 
---
 
Orihime gasped.They saw her.Quickly,she went to Ichigo,pointing at the men.
 
"."All four seven year-old children began to panic.Uryuu looked towards the door,running to lock it.Just a few seconds after doing so,a loud thud was heard.The children jumped back in fear.He knew the door would not be able to hold for long.They were all frightened,standing stiff.Orihime was already beginning to sob.The thuds against the door suddenly stopped.
 
Suddenly,Isshin appeared and grabbed all four children away before jumping to the next building.
"Hold on tight."
 
The door crashed open just right at that moment and the men glanced around,only finding an empty space.
 
"We've lost them."
"I know,"Sano growled back.
 
---
Ryuken calmly set his cigarette out before moving to grab his coat.The news of what had happened earlier that morning still sounding out through the television's speakers.He waved at a nurse,signalling he was going out before stepping into his car and driving back to his mansion.
 
Once he reached his place,he simply unlocked the door to check if little Uryuu was home.Only the cleaning lady was there.She was about to rush to tell him what had happened at Uryuu's school when Ryuken simply smiled,"I know."
 
"Is he home?"
"No,he hasn't came home yet,"the old lady only gave a concerned look before continuing with her work,knowing that she was not to interfere with her employer's matters.
 
'Where could that boy be?'  Ryuken grumbled in his mind as he set out the door.Just after three steps,his phone rang.
 
"Ryuk-"
"He's with you isn't he?"the doctor cut through.
"Yeah,he's here at my place with Ichigo,sleeping,"Isshin replied.He knew Ryuken was like this so he didn't choose to argue with the male,"So are you gonna fetch him?"
 
"Maybe."
"Anyway,I was thinking about what happened at their school this morning and eventhough,it's not my place to tell you this but least take care of your son."
"He's none of my business to start with."Ryuken could hear a sigh at the other end of the line.
"Well,whatever then,see you later!"