final

Near Christmas

 

Dec 23..

“ok guys, lets make this work ok? YG sajangnim wants this party to be spectacular and this could really help us make it to bigger events. Come one guys lets all work together!!” bom’s face was very delighted and all she wants to do is make the even perfect. She was checking every detail, plates, simple designs very seriously. Carrying big boxes to get into the 3rd floor but since the elevator was broken she needs to take the stairs for fast work.

“aigoo, these boxes are very heavy” she fixed the boxes and started walking. But when she was on her second step a guy bumped into her and dropped the boxes.

“aigoo-yah!! Cant you see I am carrying large boxes here?” bom said sitting on the floor

“cant you see that im busy? I need to submit this to YG to produce bigbang’s album”

“who do you think you are? The famous G Dragon? Huh! Were all workers here, and you cant just bump on somebody” she stood up and was about to give him a lecture.

“aigoo I don’t have time for this, move lady” he ran again and left bom without even helping her pick up the boxes.

“yah!!!! Stupid jiyong!!!” she continue her work and started walking again.

 

When the day was almost done almost everything was perfect since they have the finishing lights for tomorrow.

“good job guys, tomorrow is the day. Sleep well “ she picked up her things and went away. When she walk outside he saw kwon jiyong helping a little kid. She stop for a while and looked at them

“are you lost little kid?” the kid nods and just started crying

“oh, don’t cry we will find your mom ok? Are you hungry? What do you want?”

The kid points out what he wanted and he bought EVERYTHING HE WANTED including toys and other stuffs. Bom followed them and she found out that he wasn’t that bad after all.

“come on lets take you to your mom, do you know where she is?”

“she’s near the tower”

Jiyong took his car and drives  the little boy home. While driving he notice the girl he bumped earlier. He looked through the window and smiled.

The next day

Everyone was busy and very happy . bom was very excited to see the event yg even said to her that she was doing a very good job arranging the place. The artists  liked everything. Top was even playing with the fountain they arranged. Bom was smiling and remembered that she forgot the streamers. So she went to the elevator to go to the 4th floor. But surprisingly jiyong was inside.

Her face wasn’t that delighted when she saw him.

“excuse me, im on a rush can you please push the number 4?”  his eyes rolls and looked at her body she was wearing a  mini dress and a coat.

Everything was awkward and silent until they heard a crash, the elevator was stuck again.

“what just happened?” bom said, voice shaky and very worried.

“I think the elevator was stuck” jiyong said trying to open the door.

“what do ou mean stuck?! We need to get out of here! Or else im doomed!” bom said almost crying which make jiyong chuckle.

“calm down miss park, we will get out ok?” he took out his phone but unfortunately there was no signal inside so they are almost doomed.

“aigoo, its near Christmas and im here, with this mean guy! Aigoo, what have I done wrong to suffer like this?” bom said staying at the other end of the elevator.

“so you think you’re the only one suffering here? I need to go to the orphanage and donate ok? Many children are expecting me there.”

“so you think you’re the only one with an orphanage to help? You know what I may not be rich but at lease im also helping.”

“can we please just stop arguing? Were ruining the spirit of Christmas.”

“fine”

5 more hours until Christmas and they were still stuck inside. Bom was humming some Christmas songs like a little kid, making jiyong chuckle.

“can you atlease be quiet?” bom looked at him with a killer look.

“cant you feel the spirit of Christmas mister kwon? Its everywhere! The smell, the cold weather. The children singing songs. The happiness you feel inside.”

“no, there’s no such thing as this. After every party there will always be a hangover.”

“someone broke your heart on Christmas huh? Hmm maybe high school?” bom said

“what are you talking about?” jiyong said getting mad

“hmm I don’t know? Maybe someone like you broke up with someone?”

“what?! Please, miss park you are deaf crazy”

“yah!! Im not crazy.. who told you that? Its ok if someone broke your heart. It doesn’t matter anyways at lease you know that, that wasn’t the right person for you and God has better plans for you”

Bom was serious when she said those words and left jiyong quiet.

“hey, are you ok?” bom went near him just to check on him.

“it wasn’t in highschool, it was before I become popular, she left me for another guy since I wasn’t that handsome. I loved her but well I guess she wasn’t worth it. Like what you said”

Bom smiled at him and went back to her corner. Tired as she let out a deep sigh, she was very worried and looking at her watch only 3 more hours before Christmas arrive. Its been 2 hours since her and jiyong was trapped in that elevator.

“hey, are you tired?” jiyong went near her, and touched her forehead since she was about to fall asleep.

“yeah, a little im worried about the event and about the children in the orphanage, I promised to bring them santa claus this year”

“santa? Hahaha, well kids still do believe in him huh?” bom nodded and smiled back.

“aigoo,, we need to get out of here! Yah!! Help!! Help us please” bom was punching the door hoping it will open.

“you cant open that, with punching you know”

~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, some of the friends of bom were wondering where they at. Including the bigbang members.

“do you know where jiyong is?” top asked.

“I remember he was about to get some clothes on the 7th floor”

“hmm must be taking a lot of time deciding”

“ we need to get out of here jiyong!” she sat down and just felt weak

“come on bom, just enjoy the night, you don’t need to worry feel the essence of Christmas!”

“but.. the event. The children” she was about to cry until jiyong grabbed her hand and held her waist and pull her closer and dance with her.

He then started singing some Christmas songs like “all I want for Christmas” bom was looking at him with full confusion.

“uhmm this is a bit akward sir”

“I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true baby all I want for Christmas is you~~ continue it bom!” bom smiled and sang the other parts. They suddenly feel the magic of Christmas, being loved by someone. Even though its too early they can still feel the emotions inside. They come closer and closer to each other. Foreheads touching and almost near to a kiss.

(both)

“baby, all I want for Christmas is you~” when they were about  to kiss the elevator started to go down. Which surprises them and bom just did was to hug him tight

“were saved!!!” bom was very delighted but jiyong was feeling a bit unsatisfied.

When they were out, everyone started cheering for them. But then bom left her wallet on jiyong’s coat. He didn’t know it was there but he remembered that he was about to put on a prank. When both of them parted, jiyong started to look for her, but she was gone until he remembers what she was talking about so he took his car and drove quickly without talking to others. Top and the other member followed him since he was their leader.

“where do you think he’s going bae?”

“I don’t know, aigoo sajangnim will be mad”

~~~~~~~~~~

“where are you bom?” he then saw a stage near the namsan tower and saw the name of the orphanage she was talking about. Many people were there and it would cause a big riot once they found out that jiyong was there.

“how do I get there? I mean I need to give this to her right?” he left his car and slowly walked outside and looked for her, until he saw her. She was on stage wearing the santa claus outfit which make him chuckle. He became one of the crowds and was just staring at her until she saw him.

She went down stairs and he followed her direction.

“what are you doing here?”

“what the hell are you wearing?”

“well, im santa  nice to meet you. What are you doing here?”

“I came here to give you this” hand out her wallet.

“you drove all the way here just to give me this wallet without money on?”

“yes, and uhmm this”

He kissed her on the lips and it lasted for a few seconds, and the other members saw it too.

“all I want for Christmas is you miss park, I mean santa” jiyong smiled and took out her fake beard and wear it. Then he went to the stage and played santa claus which shocked everyone.

“hi miss park” top said “nice kiss” he winked and followed jiyong on the stage.

All of them played few songs and threw a mini concert. After the concert. All of them went back to yg and that was the start of a wonderful romance for bom and jiyong.