Y-You Guys?!

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

13. Y-You Guys?!

Third Person

The ride was long and very loud, with Ren complaining and Baekho snoring. JR tried to calm Ren down while Minhyun tried waking Baekho up. 

"AISH! WILL YOU BE QUIET?!" the driver yelled, causing Baekho to spike up, hitting his head on the roof of the van. "Seriously, what's wrong with school?!"

"Mianhae hyung..." Ren mumbled. He sloutched back in his seat and crossed his arms, pouting because he couldn't stay with Aron. 

"Lets brighten up the atmosphere shal we?" Minhyun smiled and the radio, putting it on full blast with the windows down. The people in the cars passing by gave them a look. 

"WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!!!" JR yelled and started to do the dance in his seat, causing Baekho to laugh.

"I WANNA DANCE DANCE DAN DAN DANCE!" the others exclaimed. The driver smiled at how quickly the boys could cheer each other up.

Here's the link of JR dancing to Fantastic Baby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4I4sfGzH9o

 

 

 

Pulling up to the parking lot, Ren clutched onto the door while JR tried to pull him out. 

"Come on Ren!" he grunted. With one final pull, Ren finally let go of the door and fell on top of him.

"Yah! Stop fooling around! People are looking!" Minhyun cried, helping Ren up. Girls started to crowd around the boys, screaming their names while taking pictures. At first everything was ok until more people came and started chasing them.

"RUN FOR IT!" they yelled and ran the opposite direction, splitting up so it would be harder for the girls to tackle them to the floor. 

 


 

"Hey Ze-" she stopped for a moment then stared at the gigantic boy who peered down before her. "ZELO?!?!?!"

 

 

 Panicking, Violet quickly pushed him to a corner where no one could see the two. Luckily the girls disapeared, leaving no one in sight.

"What are you doing here and where's Yongguk?!" she demanded, eyes furrowed and fist ready to knock some sense into her brother.

"Yongguk hyung decided to send me to school!" the boy happily said, ignoring the fact that his sister was ready to beat him up.

"Where is that idiot?!?! I'm going to kill him! Doesn't he know that it's dangerous to send you to school?!"

"Noona~! I'm not a kid anymore!" the boy whined, pinching his sister's cheeks while puffing his own. 

"Zelo! It's too dangerous here! Go back home!" she cried, whacking his arms from her cheeks.

"Noona~!" he whined once more. He gave his best puppy face and whimpered. Violet's eyes soon turned soft.

No! I shall not lose to this boy!" she thought in her head, fighting to resist the urge of giving in to the boy. She looked away, trying to not look at his eyes but he kept moving where her head was. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on weather or not she should kill his boy.

 

Soon, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine but if he ever makes another stupid decision again, I'll literally send him to mars."

The boy smiled, grabbing his sisters arms and started jumping up and down. "Y-Yeah! Zelo!" she complained. He stopped jumping and gave Violet a hug. 

"Kamsamida noona! I promise you that I'll be safe!" and with that he ran off to his next class. Sighing, Violet leaned against the lockers. 

Great, now I''ve got a little boy to take care of..My life just keeps getting better and better...!

She rubbed her temples, trying to figure out a way on how to not make the girls suspicious and to keep her secret a secret.

The girls are already suspicious, knowing that I just pushed a random guy to a corner... her thoughts were interrupted when her phone went off.

 

"Yoboseo?"

"Violet?"

She froze at the voice. Playing the flashback of what happened before in her head, she gripped the phone and started yelling,

"YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU SEND ZELO TO SCHOOL?!?!?!"

"YAH! Calm down! I'm going to go deaf!" Yongguk muttered the last part. 

"Is that Violet?! Let me talk to her!" a voice cried in the background. Ruffles and yelling could be heard on the other end, causing Violet to move the phone away from her ear until everything was settled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Violet?" a deep voice said.

"Oh, hey Himchan! How are you?"

"I'm fine! Is Zelo with you at the moment?"

"No he isn't, he went to class."

"Oh, well maybe you should ask him why Yongguk hyung sent him to school instead of Yongguk himself. You two are probably going to fight again, judging from what happened a few seconds ago."

"Haha, maybe. I just got to make sure that no one sees me with Zelo, especially the girls."

"mhmm, anyways, I'll deal with this while you go talk to Zelo."

"Sure thing Himchan umma~!"

"Hehe~ Come visit soon arraso?"

"Annyeong~!"

And with that, the conversation ended. 

 


"Hyung! Hurry! They're gaining on us!" Ren cried. 

"I know that!" JR yelled. They quicly turned a corner and leaned against it, hoping no one could see.

They looked kind of like this (but with their backs against the wall):

 

Luckily for them, the girls ran right past them. 

"Hurry! They might come back!" JR whispered. They two quickly ran out of the hiding spot and down the halls.

Suddenly a girl appeared, making Ren crash into her and kiss her....


A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! Writers block x.x