Chapter 16: Sleepover

Please Don't Recognize Me!

Kyungmi's POV:

The next day, I walked a bit nervously to the practice room. Although Jonghyun did seem sincere about the fact that he wouldn't tell, I didn't know him that well to be absolutely certain. I was really regretting joining the group but they needed a fifth member for the competition so I can't just back out now.

When I went inside the room, everyone but Minhyuk was already there. I suddenly remembered that Yonghwa was still onto me about...well me. I had almost forgot while worrying if Jonghyun would tell everyone or not.

I quickly glanced at Jonghyun but he was just being normal...as was everyone else. I let out a relieved sigh when nobody approached me.

" I'M HERE!" Minhyuk exclaimed as he walked into the room. "...I'm not late again am I?"

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. " You're always late."

" Yeah, yeah. So how's the song coming along?" Minhyuk asked excitedly. "Can I help?"

"No thanks. All you would do is talk my ears out," Yonghwa smirked.

"Yongie's being a meanie!!!!" Minhyuk came running like a little boy...to me. He was rubbing his eyes like he was crying.

"Uh..." I looked at him uncertainly. "There, there...?" I said awkwardly and patted his head lightly.

Jonghyun and Jungshin were practically cracking up at the scene.

"Let's get to practicing," Yonghwa said (ordered). " We still need to practice to be more in sinc."

"Ne, ne. Leader," we all chorused.

After practice, Jonghyun met me on my way to class. I was a bit startled when he suddenly came up beside me and decided he wanted to carry my books....since I was a girl. I don't know if he was making fun of me, threatening me, or just being nice.

"How'd you get past all the girls?" I asked.

"Like you did. I kind of just shoved my way in," he grinned boyishly. "So Yonghwa showed me that composition notebook that some 'random' person left for him," he emphasised the word random. "Those songs were really good."

"R...Really...?" I laughed nervously.

He grinned. "Yep. And guess what? The owner's name was even written in that book....And I thought you were hiding from him," he teased me.

I sighed. "That was on a complete accident. He was already suspicious of me and of course I'd give him that stupid notebook to get him even more suspious. I seriously have short term memory or something. I can't even remember that I wrote my name in that book," I scolded my stupidity.

"He was suspicous of you before? How come?" Jonghyun asked curiously.

Annnndddd of course I'd let my mouth slip. "Yeah. I dropped my friendship necklace he gave me when I was little and he just happened to be the one to pick it up. Such luck right?" I said sarcastically. "I don't even know why he started being suspicious of me but he kept asking me questions about what I lost and who really owned it. I swear that guy is physcic." I shook my head unbelievingly.

Jonghyun laughed. "I think it's just that your more careless and clumsy than you think," he said amused.

I jokingly glared at him. "Hmph! At least I dance better than you!" I stuck my tongue out and slipped in my seat.

He looked at me in dramatic horror. "Just who told you that?!" he exclaimed. "How could you say such a thing?!"

We looked at each other and broke down laughing.

I guess he really was just being nice. Somehow, Jonghyun makes me feel like he's someone I could depend on.

Yonghwa's POV:

I walked into my homeroom to find Kimmie and Jonghyun laughing next to each other. Since when did they become such close friends?

I cleared my throat and walked past them to my seat. They barely spared a gance at me and continued their conversation. I looked at them a bit annoyed. For one, Jonghyun was supposed to be my friend. He has barely even talked to me this morning. Second of all, that Kimmie kid...there is just something about hime that is wierd. I know he knows Kyungmi for sure but for some reason he's hiding it. I don't know a single thing about that guy at all.

"HYUNGSSSS!!!!" Minhyuk bursted into our classroom excitedly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your homeroom?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yea but I just got this really good idea!" Minhyuk exclaimed. We all looked at him curiously.

"We should have a sleepover tonight! See, see? We could work on our song and have fun and eat and...uh...do stuff!" he finishedly lamely then covered it up with a smile.

I half smiled. That kid is never going to change.

"So? How about it?" Minhyuk prodded on.

Jonghyun shrugged. " Sounds good to me. Where are we having this though?"

"Ummm.... Kimmie's place! We all share a room. We should go somewhere new!" Minhyuk said proudly.

I saw Kimmie's eyes widen. "T...that's...N....No! I want to see your dormroom. How about we just have it there?!" he sputtered out nervously. That kid is definitely hiding something.

"Hmm. Alright! I can show you my music collection!" Minhyuk said excitedly.

Kyungmi's POV:

I smiled nervously and bit my lips. Sleepover? That would be too dangerous...but if I don't go it would be too suspicious. UGHH!!! This is really getting frustrating.

In the end, I grabbed a couple of things and headed over to their dorms a little after seven. Minhyuk had given me their dorm number and everything but I wasn't perticularly good with directions. I finally found the room and before I had even knocked, the door opened. Minhyuk's excited face greeted me.

"You're late! We were waiting for you!" he exclaimed. I saw Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Yonghwa all roll their eyes.

"Minhyuk was opening the door every five seconds to check for you," Jonghyun explained. "It was seriously about to get to me. Good thing you finally showed up."

"Oh...sorry," I smiled nervously and looked around. The whole place was decorated and there was a cake on the table along with snacks and some ordered restaurant food. "What is all this for?!" I asked.

Minhyuk pastered a huge grin on his face. "This is for you welcoming party!" he said. "To welcome you to our group and this school! We realized we hadn't given you one so we planned this!"

I was touched. "Wow...thanks a lot guys! I love this!" I smiled happily. I really hadn't expected something like this and I was quite surprised that Yonghwa hadn't complained about this. For some reason, I feel like with the way he's acting now, he'd say something like 'it's a waste of time and money' or something of that sort. I immediately felt bad for thinking that though. I knew Yonghwa was good on the inside...right...?

"Let's start eating then," Jungshin suddenly exclaimed. I gladly followed him to the food and we all devoured the food.

I began to spread my blankets and pillows on the floor in the living room until.....

"Why are you trying to sleep in the living room?!!!" Minhyuk asked completely confused. "We are supposed to be bonding!!! You are sleeping in our room!" He practically demanded.

I chuckled a bit nervously. "I figured there wouldn't be enough space for me to sleep in the room..." There was NO way I was going to sleep in the same room as those four! If I have another person finding out I was a girl, I'd be screwed. And besides, I'm a girl! Sleeping in the same room with four boys is just....weird!

"Don't worry we have room," Jungshin said suddenly. "I just need to clean up some of my stuff.... It'll be fine."

"N..no! Don't worry about it. I'm fine sleeping here!" I exclaimed hurriedly. I glanced over at Jonghyun for help but he just looked at me innocently like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Why don't you want to sleep in the room. It's not like you have anything to hide or anything... right?" Yonghwa eyed me suspiciously.

I shook my head vigourously.

"Great! I'll help you get your stuff to the room!" Minhyuk exclaimed excitedly. I cursed in my head.

We all went to their room and Minhyuk decided to show me his life collection. He showed me things from his music collection to his 'pretty seashell he found when he was fifteen.' I kind of just gave him the 'really...I needed to know that?' look. Jonghyun finally stopped him before he could show me his cute underwear collection. *shudders at even the thought*

We were in the middle of trying to come up with composing ideas when Jungshin suddenly just reaches out and touches my cheek.

"Is your skin always so smooth?" he asked randomly.

I moved back reflectively. "N...no!" I said surprised by the sudden question. "I...I'm manly!!!" I suddenly shouted without thinking.

Jungshin just paused and stared at me. Jonghyun turned away trying to hold in his laughter. Minhyuk stopped playing with his drumsticks and looked at me completely confused. Yonghwa raised his eyebrow and tried to keep his expression blank but I saw his lips twitch upwards.

I turned bright red. "W...What?!"

Minhyuk was the first to speak. "I even thought that was weird," he started laughing extremely loudly.

"Not to mention a lie," Yonghwa added on. " You seem to lie quite a lot...though you're not exactly good at it."

"W...what do you mean?!" I tried argueing. "I..I am manly! At least more than you are!" I pouted.

"Bwo?!" Yonghwa looked at me up and down. "I take that as an insult."

I glared at him. "So what? You insulted me." I stated. I don't back down from an arguement with Yonghwa. Even if he changed, I can't seem to be actually scared of him...although him finding out who I am does freak me out.

He rolled his eyes. "Why should I care for you?"

"So why should I care if I insulted you? Because your the oh so popular yet emotionless leader?," I shot back sarcastically.

"What?!....Y...you... I will..."

"What are you gonna do huh?" I taunted him.

Apparently Yonghwa haven't been into a lot of arguements because he seemed to not know what to say. I grinned in success while he glared at me. At least me winning arguements still hasn't changed.

The other members stared at me in complete amazement. Most people were too afraid of Yonghwa to even speak to him and yet I'm here argueing fearlessly.

"I take back what I said. You are pretty manly," Minhyuk looked at me like I was his new role-model. I chuckled as Yonghwa shot a glare at Minhyuk too.

 


 

A/N: Pretty boring chapter...but things will pick up :) I will try to update faster too. I'm extremely sorry for the months that I slacked-- I was quite buzy ^-^. Thank you guys for being so patient!

Please subscribe and comment!!! I need to know how my story is doing! I wouldn't mind some ideas too ^v^