Obsession

Obsession [one shot]

What planet are you from. Your values are so different, its not the same.So different that its the exact oppisite

"kevin. i love you and i would never let you go.will you marry me?" kiseop said kneeling on his knees with a ring in his hand, looking into the youngers eyes that were watering and framed by his perfect red face.

"I-I... kiseop. i love you too but... i dont think... im ready." he said crying softly

"w-what?" kiseop said now crying also. but instead of kevin replying he ran out wipeing his tears away. kiseop thought kevin loved him as much as he did. but kevins value for kiseop was aaprently not the same.

Its so hard that my heart truly aches. You just say that you know my mind. But your getting further apart.

i went home with my heart aching. he didnt love me? i should have seen it comeing.

the next hour of crying i finally decided to stop by kevins house.

DING DONG. he opened the door in his pajamas and a hoodie, cluthing a tissue to his face. he looked like he just forced the tears back into his eyes so much that his eyes were red.

"hay" kevin said sniffing up the tears.

"kevin. can i talk to you about something."

"kiseop, i know what your going to say. you've asked me this every time we were in a fight. to think it over. i know your mind. and no."

"i just want you to know... that... we are growing further apart every time you think of how much you dont want to marry me." kiseop said slowly turning into the cold. with kevin leaning on the door pane still crying.

 

were not a good fit. So if i try, if we break up to match your level,nothing will be different.

"i dont like you as much as i used too. we just are'nt  a fit. i think we should just break up." kevin said from the other line of the phone.

"but..."

"KISEOP! DONT MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT NEED TO BE!" kevin said hsouting while still sobing. he hung up crying. i slid aginst the nearest wall. sobbing, crying, wondering what i did wrong. saying to myself "nothing will be different. this has not relieved me of any pain. and he definetly did not let me down easy.

 

it my fault your haveing a hard time. For you, this isnt my. this is my obsession. i let you down, down,down. just passing by.

today, i called kevin and all he did was yell at me.

"YOU CANT JUST CALL ME SAYING YOU LOVE ME!  YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH TODAY! I GOT INTO A GOD DANG CAR CRASH BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"kevin im sorry. but i want you to know i dont have any more love for you. you've made me replace it with obsession. and im so sorry i let you down. but still nothing has changed"

and he hung up.

it just made me cry over, and over, and over again

you are my obsession, cause all of my confession, is all about obsession all cause of my obsession. you are my obsession.

it was sunday.and with kevin being a christian i knew he was at church. i didnt even bother to drive there. i ran all the way to his church. when i walked in i was searching for the santuary where i heard the familiar voice of kevins angelic singing. when i found the sanctuary i walked in and yelled...

"KEVIN!" and i ran over to him. not even careing that everyone in the church was now stareing at me. and he came running towards me from off the stage with a angery and worried look.

"what are you doing are crazy?" he whispered.

" I cant hold it in anymore. i cant go another day wihtout kissing you." kiseop said as he cupped kevins face and dragged him to a corner where no one saw them. 

"I just cant hold it in anymore." and kiseop kissed him pasionately.

" Your not my love. your not even close to being my love... your my obsession." he stood there stareing into kiseops eyes.

but then he ran off out of the santuary entance doors crying.

where did this lovey dovey relationship go terribly wrong?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this oneshot.  and yes. i used the english lyrics of Obsession by kiseop and Aj. SARANGHEYO~^^