Chuseok Holiday

Emerald (에메랄드)~SM New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Chuseok holiday, SM Entertainment was generous to let Emerald have a break.  Some of the girls went back to their hometown, while the other girls went to different places.

Jae went back home to her family in Daejoen, Joo and SooRim stayed in Seoul, Snow went to Hong Kong to stay with her relatives, Mint went to Gwanju, and Soojin and Star went to Jeju to spend some time at the resort.

************************************************************************************************************

"Heloo Jeju!" Star yelled when she and Soojin walked out of the airplane.

Some of the fans video taped then and took pictures of them.

"Come on, let's go to the resort," Soojin said, pulling her luggage with Star following her.

After they settled in their room, they changed and went to the spa.

"Unnie, may I ask you something?" Star asked while they were in the mud bath.

"You can ask me anything."

"Why didn't you spend time with your family for Chuseok?"

"I already spend time with them after the accident," Soojin answered. "They understood what I want to do for Chuseok. What about you? Why did you spend time with your brother or Eunhyuk's parents?"

"G-Dragon oppa isn't here to celebrate Chuseok. So I didn't want to. And Eunhyuk oppa isn't here either. I told then happy Chuseok already," star answered.

"I want to know how the girls are doing," Soojin said.

"Probably having a blast," Star peeked at Soojin. "Unnie, may I ask another question?"

"Sure."

"What's up with you and Tao?"

"Nothing is up with me and him."

"But didn't you and him talked after the accident?"

"Not really, but he did visit me in the hospital."

"You two would make a good couple."

"Speaking of couple, do you have someone in mind?"

"Nope, this girl is a single girl until I can find the right guy."

"You and Minwoo are really close," Soojin smiled.

"There's a word for that. It's call best friend. It will look weird if we date."

"That what you say," Soojin mumbled.

*********************************************************************************************************

"I'm home!" Mint said when she walked into her mother's house.

"Jaemin, I'm in the kitchen," her mother yelled.

Mint placed her suitcase on the floor and went to the kitchen.  Mint was surprise to see her father inside the kitchen helping her mother.

"Jaemin!" her father walked up to Mint and hugged her.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but what are you doing here?"

"I came back to see my lovely ladies."

"Your father have to leave tomorrow morning," Mint's mother said.

Mint's father loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter