Chapter 1

Second Impression

Jenna tried to reach the door after the bell was annoyingly being ringed non-stop. No one else in home, so she tried to march to the door as fast as she could from her bedroom.

 
"I'm coming I'm coming!!" She yelled at the person outside.
 
Once she got the door slightly open, a jacket was being thrown at her. "Hey! What is it!" She lowered the jacket that covered her sight and see.. "Oppa!! When did you came? How could you not tell me earlier!" She hugged him tightly.
Joong Ki smiled and ruffled her hair as he walked into the house. "What take you so long?" He casually walked in and looked at the nearer photo frame. There's a bunch of people took a picture in front of Eiffel Tower. He recognized the two of them as Jason and Jenna.
 
"I was doing something at my room. Are you came here straight from the airport? Did you already meet Jason oppa there?" She looked at him. He dragged his suitcase and he look really tired. So she decided to made him a soothing hot tea.
 
"No." He put his hand on her shoulder while she led their way to her kitchen. "Where's your brother btw? He just said that he couldn't pick me up. What's so important then pick his old friend that flew thousand miles away from Seoul to NY just to meet him."
 
"He's got some meeting in Cali, so he'll be there for two days or so. He went to the airport this noon, so I thought that you could've been meet him before came here."  He said no so Jenna started to boiling the water. "So he knows you're coming?! Aah what with this kind of surprise?" She threw the tea bag inside the mug.
 
Joong Ki laughed. "I have this kind of filming for drama miniseries here and it's time to miss you guys, so I'm kindly pay you a visit." He touched her nose tip. She pursed her lips.
 
"Yeah. It's been long.." She gave him his hot tea.
 
Now he sat at kitchen bar seat faced Jenna. Realized how he miss this girls and her brother. "You really miss me right?!!" Asked her.
 
"Yah! I do miss to scolding you." He threw a small amount of cookie to her head.
 
"Heey! The cookies is not mine! We're not living here alone. There're another three roommate." She then dragged him to her room.
 
"So you and Jason share this flat with others?? What was he thinking, leaving you with a bunch of guys?!" Said Joongki furiously.
 
She laughed "There's another girl, actually. And.. another two guys. But they're just fine. They're kinda nice. I knew them long ago. We're even went to Paris together."
 
"It still.."
 
Jenna told him to sit on her bed. "Where are you going to stay?"
 
"My manager will come in 3 days, so I'll stay with him. But until then, I guess I'll take care of Jason room for a while, can I?"
 
"You're going to stay here just for 3 days!!!! What the.. We're just met after a whole 4 years! Oppa don't be like that. You can stay here for your entire movie filming."
 
Joong Ki smiled and keep ruffled Jenna's hair. "You're all grown up. You became much higher."
 
"Of course.. But oppa, are you tired? Or hungry? You can sleep here. Jason oppa's room is going to be occupied by his girlfriend, later this night."
 
"He live with his girlfriend here??"
 
"Ani.. Haha.. She just needs to used his computer for a few days. She never even sleep over there, she always sleep in my room."
 
"He hide it from you, Jenna. Don't be so naive. Haha.." He then laid down on Jenna's bed.
 
Jenna stood up and just about to get out of the room to let his brother's best friend to rest but he stretched his leg to hold Jenna's way up.
 
"Let's go eat out.. I'm hungry."
 
They both then had a dinner at nearby restaurant to celebrate their rendezvous. "Tell me about your recent life. Four years ago you were just a newby entertainer. But look at you now. How is it like to be a celebrity? Korean idol for god sake!"
 
"Four years ago you and Jason were just stay at Seoul for two months, so you probably not going to notice the difference if you'll see me there now."
 
"I can monitored it anyway. You've got many English based fan site."
 
"Really? Haha.. Being a celebrity.. well it still crazy sometime. But I love my job. I love to act." He poured down his  wine.
 
"It shown. I'm glad you do what you love. I'm also glad that you didn't end up being in a boy-band." She smiled.
 
"Haha.. Wae?" He widen his eyes. "Jason is all good? Is he still doing the Internet things?"
 
"Yes.. It's getting big. His company doing something with big name like google."
 
"What about you?"
 
"I'm fine.." She finished her glass if wine in one shot.
 
"I need to hear more than that." He laughed. "You like your new job as junior editor? I'm sorry I can't be there for your graduation." Oh those puppy eyes.
 
"It's okay.. I miss college though. But what I do now gonna lead me to do something I really love." She could feel their feet touched for several time as they talked.
 
"Since you're finished your college, why don't you going back to California and life with your parent again? Or even better, with your grandpa in Apgujeong? You can try to make a movie with me as your actor." Joong Ki pursed his lips.
 
"I love it here. I'll never been able to see you anyway even if I live in Seoul since you'll be followed by your numerous fans." She laugh at his attemp to be cute "Your English is getting better. But your agyeo is getting worse. Don't do that again okay oppa!"
 
"My English is always good." Now he purposely kick her foot. "Just sleep next to me, okay. I miss talk about everything with you. We can just meet Jason's girl tomorrow morning."
 
 
 
 
"Just do anything you did before I came." Joong Ki laid down at Jenna's bed again after they went home from restaurant.
 
"I just browsing something." So she came laid down beside him, "Anyway tomorrow I've got to work until about 5, so I guest I'll prepare a breakfast and lunch for you, then I'll introduce you to my other house mate and Sonia, Jason oppa's girl. So you're not completely lonely. Then we can strolling around at night if you want to."
 
"Sounds great." He linked his ankle with her. "So you like her? Sonia? I can't remember you being nice to neither mine nor Jason's previous girl."
 
"Because yours is always seems so.. ordinary. I like your girl best friend from your high school time though, the funny one. You should find a girl that look more like her you know, the cool and natural one."
 
"I actually was really love her. I just never really have the stronger reason to broke our friendship. I tend to found the comfortable and 'the click' with someone I'm closed with."
 
"Then find her now! Since you're single."
 
"I love her at that time. Not now. But if I supposed to encounter that situation again, I'll do something different about it."
 
"That's great!!"
 
"What about your own boyfriend huh? You always dated a jerk."
 
"It's called: practicing." She pulled out her iPad so she doesn't need to look at his intoxicating gaze every time.
 
"So now you're dating non-jerks?"
 
Jenna looked intently on her tablet screen and answered his question without looking at him "Hhmm..."
 
"Let him meet me then, I'll decided for you."
 
"We're just started dating, oppa. Nothing to be decided now."
 
"Started dating but you already featured on his short movie on YouTube.. I saw the movie. And I already stalked him out. From all the people in United State, why do you have to dating an Asian?"
 
"He's Asian American." She laughed then looked at him "Anyway.. You look different now."
 
"Maybe you see me differently.." He set his innocent gaze. "Would you help me?"
 
"Mmph.. What is it?" She changed her view to her tablet again to avoided eye contact.
 
"I'm gonna have a kissing scene in my next drama. I need to practicing it. Be my partner, would you?" Asked him and changed his position to became slightly above Jenna so she had no option but looked into his pleading-puppy-eyes-expression.
 
"Why would you need practice?" There no way to avoiding his gaze now. "You already did like thousands kissing scene before!"
 
"Eottoeke arraseo? You saw one of my kissing scene?"
 
"I saw it all. You seem very good at kissing act, why do you need practicing anyway?" She rolled over so her back faced Joong Ki instead.
 
"Wow, I'm flattered. I never expected you to see my movie. Anyway.. But this time is different. My character is really like the girl but he seems doesn't know how to express himself well. The girl is a player, she dated so many guys before. She also a really good kisser, so my character is both intimidated and excited." He rolled her body to face him. "Are you a good kisser?"
 
"How can I rate myself?"
 
"You can rate me."
 
"I saw your scene. Of course I can." She just about to rolled over agin but he's hold into her shoulder.
 
"Let me rate you then.."
 
Joong Ki her jawline with the back of his finger, slowly lift her chin up to get closer to his face and almost touch her lower lip with his own lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I change the ending and some part when they're talking about gf/bf things..
Speak up please! I'm gladly want to hear any response :D