The Match Wrecker

The Match Wrecker

“Oppa, these roses are beautiful!” My sister, Yuri unnie, squealed at the top of her lungs as she hugged Joonmyeon—her boyfriend --so tightly.

“I love you Baby”
“ I love you too Oppa”

Okay, I know it sounds weird, but actually, Yuri unnie is older than Joonmyeon. I mean, it’s like –eeeeewww~!

Well, I’m not bitter, but they started calling each other “Oppa” and “Baby” because Joonmyeon said that Yuri unnie is his baby and it’s weird if he calls her Noona. 

And I really find it disgusting.

“Oppa, let’s watch a movie!”

“Sure Baby” He ruffled her hair, and turned to look at me. “Is that okay with you Hyunnie?”

Oh please stop calling me Hyunnie. Only my Sister can call me that.

”Oh sure, she’ll be fine!” Yuri unnie interrupted as she grabbed his hand and ran towards the door. “You ain’t coming Hyunnie?”

I rolled my eyes. “No.”

“Okay”

And just that. She slammed the door and left.

I really got to find a way to make them break up.

-------------------------

“Unnie, do you really love Joonmyeon?”
“Of course I do, he’s my boyfriend remember?” She smiled.
“But what if this relationship turns out to be a disaster, like your past relationships?”
“Trust me. This will be different.”

This is the one thing I hate about my Unnie. She always have an answer to all my questions.

”Unnie, what if this turns out to be like Mom and Dad’s situation?”

There was an awkward silence in the room.

“What if he falls in love with other girls?”
“That’s impossible. He’s stick-to-one
“What if he only uses your popularity for him to be popular?”

Well, my sister’s one of the popular kids in our school. Many guys are swooning over her. I mean, who can’t fall in love with her? She’s kind, intelligent, talented, and of course beautiful. What can a man ask for?

“He’s more popular than me.”

This Joonmyeon guy is getting on my nerves. Unlike the other guys my sister dated, he seemed so special. My sister always talk about him, she always hugged the teddy bear he gave her every night, and the worst, She seems to be so In love with this guy, unlike her past relationships.

"He'll hurt you"
"Impossible"
"Oh yes, It's possible Unnie, because everything is possible in this world"
"He can't hurt me."
"Oh sure he can."

Joonmyeon will hurt her.
So I’ll find a way before this happen.

They have to break up.

-------------------------

You might be thinking how I messed up ALL my sister's relationships. I used different ways.

Well, my favorite one was Choi Minho.

Yep! Choi Minho, the cocky and annoying football player who thinks he's the most handsome creature in the whole world. Everyone thinks that he's a tough and strong man, but they're all wrong. Darn wrong. I can prove it.

I can still remember how scared he was when I sent him a death threat. Well, he never really knew it was me, since I only left the letter on his locker. Using my sister's lipstick, I left him a letter saying that "If you don't break up with Kwon Yuri, you and your family will die tonight."

As soon as he read the letter, he immediately rushed to my sister's classroom and dumped her, then ran away home. His face was so funny. He's like a five-year-old kid who just finished watching a horror movie. HAHAHA! I'm sure he wasn't able to sleep that night. His big eyebags proved it.

 

I used the same trick on Joonmyeon too. but to my surprise, he doesn't seem to be scared. He just laughed loudly and crumpled the paper, then threw it in the garbage can. I really don't know what's with him, but it seems that he's not scared at all. And I really hate it how he's giving me a hard time.

I've reasearched a lot about him. I found out that my sister was his 2nd girlfriend. His first girlfriend was Hyuna, the famous cheerleader. She dumped him because of Wu Kris, Hyuna's another ex boyfriend. They just broke up because of another man again. Pssh. she's a player. A total player. I heard that it took Joonmyeon around 4 months to move on. Kim Taeyeon, his sister, says that he even cried countless times just because of Hyuna.

Then i thought of something. What if I make HYUNA the reason for them to break up?

-------------------------

"Oppa~" said Hyuna with her charming smile as she ran towards Joonmyeon, who's curently fixing the things in his locker.
"What?" he answered coldy as he looked at her with disgust.
She looked at him as she brushed her hand in his cheek. "Don't you miss me? Hmm?"
"No i don't." He answered as he shoved her hand away. "Now get out of the way."

Oh common Hyuna, do it better!  I mumbled as I watched them from afar.

Just as when he was about to walk away from her, Hyuna immediately grabbed his hand to stop him then hugged him tightly, making him unable to take another step. "Come back to me oppa, please."

"I'm sorry Hyuna, but I can't. I'm in love with someone." He tried to shove her but it just made her hug him tighter. 

Just as when he was about to explain everything to Hyuna, a familiar face met his eyes. It was my Unnie. And she was running away.

"Yuri!" He forced Hyuna to release him and ran after my Unnie. 

"Yuri! let me explain!" He grabbed her hand to stop her from running away. "That hug, it doesn't mean anything."

Unnie loked at him with tears falling in her eyes. "I should have known you haven't really moved on."

"Yuri-ahh, that's not it--" before he could explain further, Yuri Unnie already got away from his grip and ran away from him.

Everything's going fine as planned.

-------------------------

"Unnie-ahh~" I knocked at Yuri Unnie's bedroom door. "Dinner's ready."

There's no reply. I just stood there in front of her door and kept knocking but still, she never replied. I got tired of waiting so I decided to just get inside without her permission. 

I felt like someone stabbed my heart when I saw her in her bed. Face burried in her now-wet-pillow because of crying. She started to act this way since the both of them broke up. All she do is cry and stare outside the window blankly. When we're at school, instead of hanging out in the cafeteria, she just eat her lunch under the small tree near the football field.

"Yuri-aah! Talk to me! Please!" Then there's Joonmyeon, always waiting outside our house with a boquet of flower in his hand, hopng that my unnie will talk to him and let him exlplain. When we're at school, he always chase my Unnie around, while my unnie tries her best to stay away from him.

Everything's turning well the way I planned.

Yet, I don't feel happy.

Why am I hurting?

Why do I feel guilty?

This is what I like to happen in the first place right?

Tears started to fall in my cheeks as I stare at my sister. I haven't seen her as depressed as this.

I never wanted her to cry. It's the last thing I want her to do, yet I was the reason why she's being like this. All I wanted was to protect her. All I wanted was for her not to be hurt, but I was the one who broke her heart in the first place.

I looked at Joonmyeon from the window. He's also crying. I never saw someone who cried for my sister, aside from me.

What have I done? the both of them loved each other, I shouldn't have messed it up in the first place! If I haven't bribed Hyuna to do that, then everything must have been going well like it used to be. I regret everything that I've done. I regret being selfish. I thought I was caring for my unnie, but the truth was I was only thinking of myself.

I have to do something.

I have to fix everything that I've done before it's too late.

I hurriedly ran outside and opened the gate, letting Joonmyeon to come in.

"Joonmyeon-shi, we need to talk."

-------------------------

"Hyunnie-ahh~. Have you seen my---" Her words were cut as soon as her eyes met his. Joonmyeon was there, downstairs, sitting on our couch, waiting for her to go out of her bedroom. "Why are you here?" She asked coldly.

"I invited him here unnie. The three of us need to talk." I answered as I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs.

"This has nothing to do with you Hyunnie.."

"No Unnie, this has something to do with me. Everything that's happening, it's because of me."

"Wh-what do you mean?" The both of them asked in chorus. You can see it in their eyes that they're both confused. "How?"

"What Hyuna did... I bribed her to do that." I tried to avoid their eyes.

"WHAT?!" The both of them exclaimed

"I...I bribed her.. I said that I would do all her homeworks if she do that." I started to cry as I explain everything. "I'm sorry Yuri Unnie.. I'm just afraid that you will get hurt and experience what mom has felt. I'm very sorry Unnie.."

"Hyunnie-aah~" She wrapped her hand around me as she rested her chin on my shoulders. "It doesn't mean that our mom got hurt means that it'll happen to us too. Everyone has their own destiny, and we're the ones choosing it." She smiled and pulled away from the hug.

Silence was then all over the room. "Errm..." I cleared my throat as I shifted my gaze from Yuri Unnie to Joonmyeon, then back to my unnie. "Since everything's clear now, should the both of you be 'lovey-dovies' again?" I smiled mischievously.

"We never had our official break up." Said my Unnie as she looked at her feet shyly and smiled secretly.

"Don't worry Hyunnie-ahh.." Joonmyeon slowly walked towards unnie. "We're still 'lovey-dovies'" He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around unnie. The both of them were smiling like they used to do, and it made me happy. Very happy.

"Saranghaeyo Kwon Yuri.." He mumbled as he hugged her tighter. "And I always will.."

"Nado Saranghae.." She answered with a big smile on her face.

Now Everyone's happy.

Unnie's happy.

He's happy.

I'm happy.

-----------------------after 6 months; Joonmyeon's house

"Hyunnie-aah~ We're going to watch a movie. Aren't you coming?" Unnie asked as she poked my shoulders.

"Nuh-uh" I shook my head as I smiled. "I don't want to be a third wheel to your date. I'll just go home."

"Third wheel?" Joonmyeon chuckled. "I guess not. I invited my cousin too!"

"Cousin?" I blinked. "Eh?"

Before I could even complain, someone walked in.

"Oh! Look who's here!" Joonmyeon exclaimed as he nudged the guy who just arrived. "Meet my cousin."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He smiled warmly as he bowed. "Luhan imnida, nice to meet you."

Oh gosh, he's handsome.

"Unnie.." I whispered as I nudge Yuri Unnie lightly.

"Yes?"

"I think my ovaries... just exploded."

 

END.

 

 

 

WHAAAAAAAA!! IT TOOK ME YEARS TO UPDATE D:

Sohyun's a bit cracked HAHAHAHAHA XD

I hope you like it though~ :3