2 years, we'll wait hyung.

Description

So Leeteuk is going to the army soon. Like really soon. He is my bias in Super Junior, if I have to have one. He was the one that inroduced me to SJ, in a way. When I saw him on a variety show, I just fell for him immediately. From there I discovered SJ and... here I am as an ELF n_n I love him so much, and I know the boys do too. So I wanted to sort of dedicate a story to him. It's just a one shot, but I hope you guys enjoy it ^^

Foreword

"I'll come back stronger than ever before. I promise." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he spoke. Looking at the 14 boys he had practically spent his life with, his heart ached. He didn't want to leave them, but he had to. As he looked at each of them individually, memories of the times they spent together raced through his mind.

"Park Jungsu? It's time to go." The voice of the officer boomed. He nodded, wiping his tears. He had to be strong. For s, his fans. Turning to face them, he knelt on the floor. When he stood up, he spoke. "Wait for me, okay? I will come back a better man." He stood up straight, then saluted. He felt himself close to tears again, seeing the other members and the fans saluting him as well.

"Thank you. We are Super Juni-or!" The members followed him perfectly, as they always did. "We are ELF!" The return chant of the fans never failed to give him goosebumps. He walked over to the officer, who walked him to the gates. Turning back, he caught one last glimpse of the family he had met and loved over the past 7 years. I love you, and thank you. For everything. I'll be back, my children.