how it starts and how it ends.

My All Is In You.

"BoA eonni, I need your help..."

"What is it, Ha Na-yah?" asks BoA as she closes the book she was reading.

Class looks quieter than usual. Ha Na glances from side to side to make sure no one else overhear their conversation.

"I often her people said if you have a strong instinct, I mean..... You can understand the things that everyone might not understand." Ha Na says.

BoA laughs. "Don't be silly! If that's about men...."

"Aniyo. It's not that, eonni."

BoA silents, waiting for Ha Na to continue her words.

"I always dreamed the same dream." Ha Na's voice sounds so soft. "In my dream, there's a girl, a pretty long-haired girl who always be in a lavender field, with a man. The girl always looks so sad. I'm serious, eonni. I don't even understand what the meaning of my dream is, but the words she said, keep running in my mind.

"and what did she said?"

"Dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa....."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Lavender field.

Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do, South Korea. July 1950.

 

A girl is standing in a middle of a stretch of lavender field. Her eyes are looking so far ahead. She takes a deep sigh, and a moment later she threw herself on the field.

The far end of the horizon visible fraction of Hanra mountain range that stretches as far as the eyes could see.

Gentle breeze caresses her face. She sighs again, turning back a memory stored in her mind that she will never ever forgets.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Jung Ha Na, saranghamnida."

It was spring. But Ha Na's heart is still covered with snow. In front of her stood a man in military uniform. Even though he said he loves her, Ha Na knew it was goodbye.

Ha Na turns her face, trying to hide her tears. She is looking down, to the lavender field, avoiding the man's eyes gaze that will only makes her hurt.

"Jung Soo oppa....." Ha Na whispers.

Jung Soo slowly walks closer. He could not hug Ha Na, so he only stares at the face in front of him.

"Ha Na-yah, this won't be long." says Jung Soo.

"How could you know?" asks Ha Na.

"South Korea's troops are strong, Ha Na. We will not fall that easy." says Jung Soo, trying to convince Ha Na even though he's not sure himself.

Ha Na looks at Jung Soo in the eyes. However, Ha Na tries to trust him even though she has heard about the strength of North Korea's troops that are much stronger than South Korea's.

"Don't worry, Ha Na-yah. We also got help from the U.S." says Jung Soo again.

Ha Na chooses to keep silent; she looks out of the window. Thatch grass swaying as the wind blows dried flower petals away. Out there are a lot of men suffer the same fate as Jung Soo. Them, the South Korean soldiers accompanied by their family are getting ready to defend the country.

"Ha Na-yah, I'll be back. I promise." says Jung Soo.

This time Jung Soo emboldens himself to hug Ha Na from behind. Ha Na is still silent, she leans her head on Jung Soo's shoulder. For a few minutes they seem to stuck in a rigid situation, until finally Ha Na says with a soft voice, "dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ha Na-yah, I don't know what are you talking about. Waiting for whom? Just ignore it, some dreams are just dreams; they don't have meaning." BoA eonni says as she patHa Na's head.

Ha Na tries to think of BoA's words. Maybe it's better if I forget it, yet seems the dreams also don't sign anything.

Ha Na gets up from her seat, and walk out of her class.

As soon as she reaches the door, she bumps into someone. A man who is much higher than her, walking into the classroom while embracing a woman. Ha Na holds her breath, she knew the people who are in front of her.

"Excuse me." the man says.

"The classroom's door is narrow if two people get in at once." Ha Na says defiantly.

They ignore what Ha Na says.

"Do you want to wait for me here?" Leeteuk asks the woman who stands beside him. "Sora-yah?"

"No, it's okay. I'll be waiting in the canteen with others." Sora let go of her shoulder from Leeteuk's arm, and go out with a shoulder nudging Ha Na intentionally.

Ha Na was pushed to the back, Leeteuk unconsciously trying to hold Ha Na but Ha Na immediately distanced herself from the reach of Leeteuk. Those two are not talking, only their eyes are talking about their feeling who are buried long ago-without them knowing.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Days passed. The night keep changing, time never stops. All news about the war that Ha Na heard makes her fear. Afraid that she will not be able to meet Jung Soo again.

Inside her bedroom that is only lit by a candle, Ha Na pulls out a piece of paper. Before she starts writing, she makes sure everyone in the house has already fall asleep.

She opens her room's door and she see her eonni's room's door has already closed, and so does her parents' room's door.

She hurries back to her desk to write a letter to Jung Soo.

 

Dear Jung Soo oppa,

I cannot say much. I'm afraid, oppa.

My eonni even told me not to go out of the house. She said North Korean armies are everywhere.

Will South Korea win?

Please go home, oppa. I'm terrified. I just want to see you again.

Dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa. Saranghamnida.

Ha Na.

 

A tear rolls down her face as she folds the letter and put it inside the shelf.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ha Na comes out of her reverie. She feels the breeze blowing against her face. The grass she lays on seems intriguing, the smell of lavender smells fragrant, and the blue sky is so beautiful with clouds everywhere.

It should be a beautiful day, but Ha Na feels so worry, restless and empty.

It's been a month since Jung Soo went to war, and he didn't give any news since then.

Dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa......

"Ha Na!!!" A girl shouts as she runs towards Ha Na.

She takes an envelope in her hand, and then she knees down beside Ha Na and hugs her sister tightly.

"Eonni...." Ha Na has just speak, but her eonni interrupts, "North Korea's troops are stronger, Ha Na-yah. Assisted with RRC and Russia, South Korea really loses much. War is not over yet, but it looks like we will lose."

Ha Na doesn't believe what she is hearing.

"This...." Her eonni slackens her hand, ing the envelope to Ha Na. "Some soldiers who came just now brought this. And they said.... Jung Soo... He....."

Ha Na is not able to receives the letter, unknowingly tears coursing down her cheeks profusely. She squeezes the envelope strongly, she looks down to the field and begins to sob.

She doesn't need to read the letter anymore; she has realized a part of her has been lost.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

For a moment Leeteuk doesn't divert his eyes from Ha Na's face. A few seconds later Ha Na finally turns always and heads out of the classroom. Weird, after Ha Na leaves, after Ha Na is not around him why he feels like something is missing?

"You texted me just now and you said you need something from me. What is it, oppa?" BoA suddenly asks.

"Ah, ne. There's something I want to ask you." Leeteuk replies.

BoA tidy up a pile of books on her desk. Leeteuk then walks closer and sit next to her. Leeteuk keeps silent for a moment, until BoA guesses, "oppa, do you want to ask me about mystical things?"

Leeteuk laughs. "Aniyo, I just want to ask you something. You always talk about dreams' meaning to the girls when you're gossiping in the canteen, not that I overhear but sometimes I do listen too. And now I also want to ask you about that."

BoA nods.

"Please keep this from Sora." says Leeteuk. "I was not going to ask trivial thing like this, but this dream is really disturbing me that I could not sleep for these few weeks."

"Hooooo~ if oppa can't sleep why don't you just take some sleep pills?" BoA teases as she laughs. But Leeteuk doesn't laugh at all and he seems serious, so BoA asks again, "what are your dreams about, oppa?"

"In my dream......... I hear there's someone who keeps on whispering to me." Leeteuk eyes wander. "She says... dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa..... dangsin-ie gidarigo isseul geoya, oppa...... like that."

BoA looks so surprised. It's true what they say... True love never last, they have no ending.....

They're destined to be paired, but since they could not be together in the past life, now they met again, destiny brings them back to be together, isn't it?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

First of all, I would like to say that this one-shot fanfict is dedicated to the world's greatest leader, Park Jung Soo.

Our Superman, our Angel. <3

Hello you! Thank you so much for reading :3 it's my first Super Junior one-shot and I know that I still have so much lagging on writing ff, so I really want to know what are you thinking about this story; please do leave your comments/critics/suggestions, it'll help me to improve my story! ^^

And, oh, I just want to say that even though this is not a happy story ('jungsoo' was......you know, he died in the war-in the story) but PLEASE DON'T RELATE THIS TO REALITY! >< this is 100% fiction story so don't get me wrong. Of course I wish Leeteuk all the best for his enlistment & hope he'll come back safely. I just want to clear this up before I got bashed. ><

By the way, ELF~ have you vote for Super Junior in MAMA 2012 today? They're nominated in 5 categories, so far we're still leading but please keep voting so the gap between the nominees will be bigger>< go vote! ^^

For my new readers..... please check out my Super Junior fanfict (titled "destiny brings me back to you"). Well, please don't laugh at me but yes, I don't know how to insert link here that can direct you guys to the page of my fanfict, so please check it out on my profile. I'll be soooo happy if you do so. ^^

Last but not least, I would like to say thank you so so so much for everyone who read this story;

Silent readers: thanks for reading, I hope someday you'll comment & tell me who you are, so we can be friends? :D

Old readers: thanks for reading & thank you so much for staying with me, I know it's just 3 months, but thank you!

New readers: hey! Welcome, welcomeeeee~ I hope you like my story & will stay with me until the end! :D

 

This fanfict will means NOTHING without you guys. Thank you & have a great weekend, everyone! ^^

 

2 years. 21 months. 638 days.

let's all wait for Leeteuk! :')

사랑해요,박정수.

기다리게, 박정수.