hey, don’t forget to call me tonight.

hey, don’t forget to call me tonight.

 

You’re POV

 

I’m busy working at the café. I have to take an order to the customers. My body wrapped with a cute uniform.

 

The café is full with the people. Some of them are family, a group of students, and a couple. How I wish I can do that one day with my future boyfriend. I bet I’m the last girl in the world who’s didn’t have a boyfriend.  I sighed.

 

I saw a couple again entering our café and they spotted an available table. I take out my pen and a small note in my uniforms pocket.

 

I walked to them. When I already arrived, his girlfriend stands up and goes to the toilet. I can’t still look his face because he keeps looking down. So I let my voice out.

 

“Hello sir, good evening! May I take your order, sir?” I asked politely and smile.

 

He then looks up to me with a smile. I feel like the time we have here now stopped.

 

I’m shock because of his handsome and attractive face with his beautiful eye-smile also……. But I didn’t show it…… I just keep my cool. He then replies me, so I write it down on my pad note.

 

“One hot chocolate, one orange juice and one strawberry cake.” After he said that, he smiles again. Oh my gosh!!! He’s y voice!! I swooned again by his voice, smile, face and everything! He’s more than perfect! Then his girlfriend sits down after she comes out from the toilet. After that, I asked again,

 

“Only that sir?” he nods and smil. I’m sure he;s rich with a smile.

 

I bow and smile to them. They smile back and I made my way to the counter, give the order. After I give it, I stand beside the counter and wait for the new customer. I look at the couples earlier, laughing. He’s handsome, tall, and manly. I look at his girlfriend, she have a pretty face, tall, thin and beautiful. They’re perfect. Yeah, a perfect couple.

 

How I wish my future boyfriend is like him….. I wouldn’t regret anything! Sigh again. But the door is already open…… and it’s revealed a group of boys. They sit on the available table beside the couple’s table. I walked to them and take their order.

 

“Hello, good evening sirs. May I take your orders?” They give me their flirty look.

 

“Wow! She’s pretty!” – Boy 1 said

 

Boy 2 : “yeah, and cute!”

 

Boy 3 : “ can I have your number, pretty?”

 

Boy 4 : “ are you single?” and etc. they’re trying to hitting on me.

 

“erm sir, I ‘m here to take your order, not to flirt you guys. “ I said and smile awkwardly to them. I admit they’re handsome. But…… I just don’t like their attitude. They have their disappointed look on their faces so I smile to them after I done, I go to the counter again and give it to my co-workers, and I stood again like a statue.

 

I look at the couple again, I think…. I already fall in love with him…. but he’s already taken. I sigh again and again. He then stood up and told his girlfriend something. While he was passing me, he gives me a smile. He goes to the counter and said something to my co-worker. My friend smile and nods her head. She gives a paper and a pen. That guy wrote down something on the paper. After he done, he give it to her and she gladly accepted it. I’m jealous then he takes out his wallet and pays it. I look in front, and then I saw those boys smile and wave to me, motioning me to go there. I sigh and walk to them. When I was talking to them, I saw a couple already out from the café.

 

They want my number and my name. grrrrr!!!!! They’re annoying!! I take out my note again and write ‘my name’ and ‘my number’. Then they give me their satisfied faces.

 

I back to my real place again. I stood there. I smirked when I saw those pity guys saving ‘my number’ to their contact list.

 

#cough# #cough# actually, what I have wrote there is…… it’s not my number. …. It’s my friend name, whose work in the counter. Kekeke

 

After we ended our work, I told her everything about those crazy guys earlier. And I also said sorry to her. But she said she’s didn’t mind and she’s going to give a prank on them instead. Haha

 

We’re laughing hard when a guy from the group earlier calling her while we’re on our way.

 

But before we separated, she gives me something. Well, a paper. I take it and open.

 

Hai, I’m ____(your bias). Xxx-xxxxxxxx, call me tonight.

 

She told me it’s from a guy who’s sit beside those crazy guys table earlier.

 

-AT HOME-

 

I still smile widely when I looked his neat handwriting. I want to call him but, he’s already has a girl. I sigh……. I don’t know what to do……… but then I go to sleep instead.

 

*ON THE NEXT DAY*

 

I woke up early around 8. I brush my teeth and I make a breakfast and a hot chocolate for me. After I finish around 8.30, I take my bath. I finish everything around 9.15. I take my phone and, I saw a paper. I smile again and speak softly, “if we’re meant to be, we’ll be meet again.” I stare the paper but I remember I have to work. I looked at my wristwatch , it shows 9.25. I take my bag and closed the door; lock it.

 

I start to walk. At 9.50 I arrived. I saw hongmi-unnie, “unnie~~annyeong~” I greeted her as I go to our locker.

 

She greeted me back, “annyeong ____~” I take my cute uniform and ready to change.

 

Click clack click clack….. Suddenly I want to pee. So I tell hongmi-unnie, I need to go to toilet, so she can take the order if there’s have a new customers come. [A/N : I forgot to tell you guys that hongmi’s owns the café.]  After I done with my ‘business’, I get out and unnie call me. So I go to her. She told me I have to take order from a new customer since she’s busy.

 

I go to the new customer, “hello sir, good afternoon. May I take your order, sir?”  I asked in a polite way.

 

He looks at me and smile. I’m shock! I-it’s H-HIM! A guy from yesterday. But……… why he’s alone? Where’s his girlfriend? 

 

I’m still in my world until he break it, “hello~ erm…… just 1 hot chocolate.” I write it down. So I asked again,

 

“Only that sir?” he shook his head, “I wait to call me last night.” He said and pouts. OHMYGOOODDDDD!!!!!!!! He’s so cute!!! I want to pinch his cheeks but I just controlled it.

 

So I reply him, “sorry, but I’m afraid your girlfriend will be find out if I call you.” He looked at me with his wide eyes. Then he chuckled,

 

“oh, you mean, a girl from yesterday?” he asked, so I nod. Then he laughs.

 

Ehhh???? What’s wrong with this guy??? I looked at him confusedly.  Then he stopped laughing. “you know what, she’s my noona.” He said and smile. WHUTTTTT!!!!!!!????????????? I looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“b-but you guys l-like a c-couple.” I stuttered. Aish!! Why are you stuttering, mouth!??

 

“Really??” he asked. I nodded.

 

“Are you jealous?” I’m shock when I heard what he said.

 

“m-me jealous? A-anni!” I deny it but the fact is I’M JEALOUS!

 

“I-I need to go.” I said. I know my face is getting red because of his stare. I bow and ready to go.

 

“Hey, wait!” he said and hold my wrist.

 

“When this café close?” he continued.

 

“erm… around 9PM.” You reply. Since today is Sunday, she closed the café early. So you will have a time to rest.

 

I go back to my place since he’s not saying a thing to me. He keeps ordering a hot chocolate. But he’s not eating a single cake.  And he keeps glances his wristwatch.

 

It’s already 8.37. Everyone in the café become lesser. While I was busy wiping the table, suddenly a voice whisper to me,

 

“I wait you outside.” I froze then he go to outside.

 

The café’s already closed. I change my uniforms with my clothes. 

 

I looked at him. And he rests his back on the wall with one of his legs play with the rocks.

 

He smiles to me when he saw me. I smile back and he walks to me.

 

“Hey, done?” he asked me.

 

“erm.. Hey. Yeap.” I reply him.

 

“Where do you want to go after this?” he asked me again. He smiles.

 

I reply him back, “ermm…… home…”

 

He nodded. “ahh….. Let’s go.”

 

He said and we start to walk. It’s really awkward. We both didn’t know what to say.

 

I break the silent first, “where’s your house?”

 

He replies me back, “After 2 blocks from here. I live in the apartments.”

 

I just made ‘oh’s’ mouth.

 

He asked me, “What’s your name?”

 

you.” I reply him.

 

“Nice name.” he said and smile. I smile back.

 

“Do you still remember my name?” he looked at me while he asked.

 

I nodded. Of course I remember your name. You’re my crush anyway. I said in my heart.

 

He smiles widely when he heard my reply.

 

“So, why don’t you give it to me instead? I mean the paper you give it to my co-workers.” I asked.

 

My heart is beating fast as I asked him. But it’s getting increasing when I heard what he said,

 

“I’m shy to give it to you. That’s why I give it to your friend. But when I already home, I feel regret. I should just talk directly to you; asked your name and your number. I know I’m a coward yesterday but now I’m confronting with you.”

 

After he finish that, we’re already arrived my home. Aisshhhhh!!!! Why the time is flying so fast??

 

I stop walk and he stop to. “So, this is my house. Thank you for walk me home.” you said slowly to him.

 

“You’re welcome.” He said back,

 

“So…. I want to go inside. You can…. Go now.” I said as I rub my back head.

 

He pouts. “But I want to have a time with you.” He said cutely.

 

OHMYKREASEGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! He’s cuteeeee!!!!!!!! I want to spend a time with you too…….. I said in your heart.

 

“It’s OK. You can call me later.” I suddenly blunted.

 

Ohmykreasegee!!!!!! What happen to you MOUTH!!!!?????

 

“Oh yeah! That’s right! What’s your number? You wouldn’t call me even if I asked you anyway.” he has a wide 100020849652 smiles on his face as he asked me.

 

“erm….. xxx-xxxxxxx.” I said as he punches my number in his phone. He calls it and my phone ringing.

 

“OK. I will call you tonight.” He said and has a creepy smile on his face.

 

“OK then…. goodnight.” I said and ready to go inside, but he suddenly grab my waist; back hugged me.

 

“You know what, even though we just met yesterday, but I think I already feel something towards you……….” He said slowly and turns me around, make me to face him.

 

He takes breathe and continued again, “I’m in love with you.” He look in to your eyes.

 

OH

 

MY

 

GO

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

IS IT TRUE!!???? He’s confessing HIS LOVE TO ME!!!!!! I’m still shock. He waves his hand in front of my face.

 

 you….. What are you going to say????” he asked as he pokes my cheeks.

 

“w-what????” I looked at him as I back to the world again.

 

“I ask what your answer for my confession earlier is?” he said.

 

“ahhhh~ I-i… m-me too. I-I’m in love w-with you too.” I reply him.

 

“jinjjayoooo!!!????? That’s mean we’re likes each other!!!???” he asked again, I just nodded.

 

“So that’s mean, we’re couple now?????” he asked again and I nods my head again.

 

“wooohhhooooo!!!!!! I’m happy now!!!!!! I love you you!!!!!!!” he shouted and jumping like a mad man.  Some peoples are passing by look at him weirdly.  

 

“Yah yah, calm down! Everyone is looking!” I said. I’m embarrassed for his childish attitude.

 

“OK OK.. It’s just I can’t control my feeling. I’m really happy you know.” He said.

 

“Yeah, I know that. But you need to go home now. It’s already late.” You said.

 

“It’s OK. I just want to stay here for a bit.” he’s said and still stubborn.

 

“You didn’t bring a car; it takes a half hour to arrive at your house. You better go now.” I said sternly.

 

He pouts again. He’s sooo cute!!! “aigoooo~~~ kiyeowo~~” I pinches his cheeks. And now I’m daring to touch his cheeks after a long time I want to touch it.

 

“Now, go home nae?” I continued again as I patted his right cheeks.

 

“a….rasseeooo….goodnight…..” he said lazily. I want to turn around again but he’s grab my wrist,

 

“No goodbye kiss for me????” he asked me and put aegyo on his face.

 

I kissed his lips.

 

“jaljja…” he said. I nodded.

 

“Hey, don’t forget to call me tonight.” I said to him.

 

 

 

-After 1 week, on Sunday, -

 

I take a leave so we could have a date today. Well, we’re in the café. Since hongmi-unnie hires a new workers here so I will not be very busy like I used to.

 

Those crazy guys already found out everything. We didn’t want to lie at them anymore, that’s why we revealed everything. But they aren’t mad.  And guess what, one of those crazy guys in love with hongmi-unnie. But I don’t remember what his name. chunji………? Anni. Gongchan……..? Anni. Chaejin……….? Anni. Woohyun……..? Anni. I still confused with his name and I’m still learning their names now.

 

I also told him about those crazy guys who are asking my number and my name. He’s mad and jealous when I told him about it. But after I explain that the number and the name aren’t mine, he’s back to himself again.

 

Since from that day, my boyfriend didn’t allow me to get the orders anymore, so I change my position and just work in the counter.

 

Aigoooo~~~ oh yeah, I also asked him why every time he came to the café, he’s just ordering a hot chocolate, and why he’s not eating a cake from the café,

 

And he just simply said, “I want to share it with my special one.” Which is its make my heart broken.  He explains to me that he’s had girlfriends in the past. Even though they always had a date but he just doesn’t like to share or eat something with his ex. He feels like they’re not his fate.

 

And now, I order a chocolate cake. I was about to eat it, but he suddenly said, “feed me.” I look at him weirdly,

 

“ehh??? But you said you want to share it with your special one.” I asked him.

 

“Yeah, and you’re the special one for me. And I can see that you’re my fate.” He said as he lean towards to me. And we share a sweetest kisses ever. We don’t care if the peoples in the café look at us.

 

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry for the grammar mistakes and the errors. i already told you guys, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. 

do SUBSCRIBE and DROP YOUR COMMENTS. kekeke

LOTSOF LOVE

HaiImEJ