Tosunnie

Tosunnie

I can't even...! JR's my bias in Nu'est and when Ren uploaded that picture I had a whole bunch of feels. The picture was uploaded along with the following tweet:

"Hello this is Singapore Reporter Choi Ren. I am a roommate with JR now. Revealing bedroom hidden camera that JR promised! JR is really sleepingㅋㅋThe doll is mine but JR kidnap Tosunnie. He treat it just like it's his girlfriend. Bad! I'm going to fight. To search Tosunnie! Annyeong~"

In other words it was just asking to be written. So yeah. Here we are. I hope you enjoy it! ^^


Tosunnie didn’t deserve all the glares and hatred Ren was currently sending him, Ren knew that.

It just wasn’t his fault when Ren woke up expecting to see JR sleeping in his bed alone and instead was presented with the image of him cuddling Ren’s Tosunnie.

Even his lips were on the damn thing!

Ren loved all his things dearly, each one a special memory, but he had never hated anything he owned as much as Tosunnie at that moment.

He’d been a gift from Ren’s mother, Tosunnie, just before the current-blond had joined Pledis. Ren loved that thing like a sugar addict loved sweets. He’d spent his first four months with Tosunnie clutched tightly in his grip, even when meeting the other band members in their dorm room for the first time Tosunnie was held in one hand and his things in the other. JR had smiled that impossibly beautiful smile of his and told Ren how cute the plushie was, instantly earning him brownie points in Ren’s book. Minhyun and Baekho were too busy fighting over sleeping areas and Aron was sighing upon his already-claimed blankets happily.

When it was mentioned Ren would be rooming with JR he was honestly glad. Minhyun tended to accidently drop something on his things (even when he tried his hardest not to), Baekho liked to touch Ren’s things without asking, and Aron was just his erted usual self. JR respected his wishes and yet still brought that familiar comfortable friendly feeling to him.

Ren quietly lowered the phone he’d used to snap the picture with, fingers writing out a quick letter to the fans that was pretending to be overly amused. He could feel irritation in the lower part of his stomach as soon as he hit send the phone went flying and landed just barely at the edge of his own bed.

Tosunnie followed shortly, wobbling at the edge before falling against the side of the bed with a silent noise. He looked ready to fall at any time but Ren was too busy dealing with other issues to pay much attention. JR woke as his bed began to cave, Ren’s slim figure raised above him, propped up by his hands on either side of the dark-haired man’s head.

“Are you trying to annoy me?”

JR gave him a sleepily smile, unknowing of the current situation. “Good morning, Minki-ah. What’s going on?”

“You were sleeping with Tosunnie.” The blond answered out, eyes narrowed as his eyes searched the boy below him. “You had your lips on him.”

“Oh. I’m sorry, Minki-ah.” Still with that damn sleepy smile JR raised his arms, a sign of offering a friendly hug in peace. JR thought he was angry Tosunnie was touched without permission…

“Your lips should be nowhere but on mine.”

The other stilled for a moment, sleep wearing off and smile turned into a blank stare. He peered questionably up at the blond, as if debating his next actions slowly.

Leaning forward, Ren pressed their lips soundly together, pulling away for a brief moment to study JR’s face. The leader’s face had been no different save for wide curious eyes, Ren almost felt himself groan in humiliation.

Here he was offering himself to the other man and yet JR was completely stupid, like a child. What the was so attractive about this dumb idiot that he was willing to do this? Honestly! He could’ve thrown himself at any of the other band members and they would’ve gotten the hint instantly! But here JR was, looking like Ren had simply told him that two plus two equals fish instead of kissing him!

With a clatter Tosunnie fell off Ren’s bed and into the piles of gifts in between their beds, the rustling and noises of plastic and tissue paper ringing in their ears.

“I think Tosunnie is jealous, Minki-ah.” JR laughed, hand coming up to cover his mouth from the giggles.

Ren’s cheeks tinted pink, suddenly embarrassed at the thought of the toy his mother had given him seeing him being less-than-good-son-like. His cheeks turned a darker red as JR leaned up and ran his fingers across the apples of Ren’s cheeks.

“He must be so jealous I get you all to myself, Minki.”

A smile curled on Ren’s lips, head tilting to the side to nuzzle his face into JR’s warm palm as his own hand laced their fingers together. His other hand found its way to JR’s bicep, fingers touching for a moment before he lay comfortably at JR’s side, the other man’s arm wrapped gently around Ren’s waist.

“All yours.” Ren murmured, fingers raking gently over JR’s chest as the dark-haired man leaned in to place a kiss on the top of his head, “Just yours.”

Tosunnie would just have to deal with that.


I need to stop writing JRen, srsly. I've written three Nu'est drabbles and they've all had JRen in them, it's kinda weird. I'm usually shipping BaekhoRen and AronJRMinhyun but somehow JRen is just kicking . I don't even know anymore.

I'm just going to go over here and squee over adorable sleeping JR now because seriously this man is too adorable for me to handle.

JR's Smile

EDIT: Tosunnie was translated into Russian by the amazing Joresnyan! The link is here if anyone would like it! ^^