I want to

I Want to

 

I want to sleep with our limbs intertwined together (to assure me that you won't disappear for the night).


I want to wake up with your breath that ridiculously near to my face (because somehow listening to your breathing calms me down), and we're still in each other arms.
Because in your arms, it assures me that I'm in the right and the safest place that I could be.
And having you in my arms it just feels so right, but somehow it scares me, it scares me that I couldn't have enough of you (because you've become my drug) and it scares me if you don't feel like it's the right place for you (that I'm not good enough for you [I have ddil nickname not for nothing], because you're made up of everything someone would ask for).


I want to admire your face when you're still sleeping, because it always shows the real side of you that reminds me of how blessed I am to have an angel here with me, and the sight when you're just woke up from your peaceful sleep with your very-hard-to-open eyes and sleepy small smile from you is something I want to treasure forever.

I want you to wake up and tell me that you're still sleepy or you're really tired (everyone knows that you're a sleepyhead), because I want to say "Just go back to sleep" and hold you a bit tighter when you really do (because you always give me another smile that emitting ridiculous warmth [despite of your ice-princess nickname] before you go back to deep slumber and it never fails to make me want to cherish every second I spent with you more)


I just want to be with you, because my world revolves around you. And no matter what I always find myself to go back to you (you're the last person I see before I go to sleep and the first person I see when I wake up).

 

And I just want to be wherever you need me to , whenever it is.