audition (should kill my best friend)

Why SHINee..... ???Oh! Whatever.

Miyoung  knows that I can't resist her pouting. Since the first time I met her in classes, I just thought that this girl were damn pretty. And somehow we became best friends. But exept for her, I don't have anyone else here.

Here's the thing when I was 18 I get a scholarship in Korea so I freaking ofcourse move here... to Soul and started studying here. I graduated from high school and now I'am a soon to be a college freshmen. I'm 20 now, so I'm living here for 2 years. The only thing that makes me sad about leaving America is my family... I really miss my parents and my younger sister. Maybe Miyoung is kind of reminding me of my sister, so that's why I can't resist her. Gosh! Someday she's gonna pay for this...

-Flashback-

"Please, please, pleeeeease...." Miyoung was on it again. When she wanted something really really bad she woudln't take NO as an answer.

"Just comme with me, it woudln't make you any harm... just comme, hmm?"

Actually it's not that I dodn't wanna acompany her. I just hate crowded placeces. And I'm pretty sure that an auditioin for a new SHINee big varriety project will be crowded as hell. And I'm not even that intrested in SHINee.. I mean... yes, they had some good songs, but they never found a way to me... dunno.... just...

"Aaaah I knew it, youre already thinking about going right?" Miyoung winked at me...

"So youre going! Wait here I'll be back in a minute."

"wait! Miyo--- Jeez this girl", I said for myself, "first she's all -comme with me- and she's running away."

"Here,", said my best friend handing me my favourite hot tea drink....

"Just thought you should warm up a bitt before going".. That's why I like her so much, she's so nice to me, always so caring.

"Ok, ok you souleater, let's go."

Oh! Sure the place was crowded. I don't even know how, but somehow I enden up signing for this thing to. Now we were sitting/standing in big hall. the moderator said something abot that the two girls which will enter the show are selected. Than some name was said and a cute small girl jumped out of her seat running to the stage. Guess she won her dream. I didn't really pay attention to anything. I was calmly checking my phone, when I heard Miyoung scream.

"Hey!! You! YOU! And she was pointing her finger at me. Get your on the stage! You've benn selected!"

"Huh what did you say?" I thought I heard wrong.

She pulled me out of my seat, pushing me in the stage direction.

I was starring at all the other girls looking at me and sending me and the other girl death glares. WHAT??? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND!! MIYOOOOOOOOOUNG!!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!

"Now I have two other things to annouce", said the moderator: "First, those two winners will be going to leave to the shinees dorm immidietly to prevent some kind of scandal....

WHAT????

....... And second for all of you guys to not be disappointed we prepared something special. Meet you're beloved oppas.

And from the backstage came 5 guys, though I still wasn't paying much attention, I was still planning some kind of slow and painfull death for Miyoung. Becouse I knew I canť escape from this. I signed all the papers about paying a huge fine, if I refuse to participate if get choosen.......!!!!!!!! Just..... breath... And calm down .... breath...

Someone pulled my arm:

"Miss please come with me, we'll take you to the special van, where you'll wait for the members to go to you're new place to live. So I obediently went with that I-dont_know-who-he-was guy.

-end of flashback-

So here I am..... Sitting in a freaking van of a freaking kpop group I freakin donť even like ,to be freaking living wit them for a freaking year!!!! No how could I freak out, everythings allright___________ Miyouuuuuuuuuuuung!!!!!!!!

 


Soooo what do you think? I know it's a bitt short, but let's take it mor like a foreword than a first chapter. You know.. All stories have to have a beginning. I ho so much you'll like it.

I'm not pushing you but comments and subscribers are oh so welcomed.

love ya