chapter iii

Nirvana Quotes

 

 
quotes for awkward moments

 

♥ That awkward moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you notice someone’s zipper is down but you don't want to say anything because you don't have a good excuse for why you were looking that low.

 

♥ That awkward moment when your crush tells you you're acting like a stalker.

 

♥ That awkward moment when your friends tell your crush how much you talk about him.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you're not lying, and you ACTUALLY LEFT YOUR HOMEWORK at HOME.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you get done showering and you realize you left your towel in your room.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it's not them...

 

♥ That awkward moment when you wave at someone who wasn't actually waving at you.

 

♥ That awkward moment when your friend get scolded by their parents. So, you just sit there and look at your phone.

 

♥ That awkward moment when your parents ask you to stay in the line, and when you're almost near the cashier, they're not even back yet.

 

♥ That awkward moment when your parents sit next to you while using your computer.

 

♥ That awkward moment you’re watching kissing scenes in the TV with your parents and you don't know where to look.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you see 9 year old in a relationship, while you're still single.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you want to laugh in a very serious situation.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you are yelling at someone and you mess up a word. And it ruins the seriousness!

 

♥ That awkward moment when you realize you probably shouldn't have told someone something.

 

♥ That awkward moment when everything is going so perfectly and suddenly you wake up!

 

♥ That awkward moment when you want to cough but it's dead silent.

 

♥ That awkward moment when a 10 year old kid says; when I was a kid.

 

♥ That awkward moment when a guy accidently hits your .

 

♥ That awkward moment when you accidentally make eye contact with your crush and you have no choice but to say nothing.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you see a 10 year old child with a better phone than yours.

 

♥ That awkward moment when someone is staring at you and laughing at the same time.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you do something stupid with your friends secretly and realize that you’re starting to catch attention from others.

 

♥ That awkward moment when you trip, over nothing.