I'm home!

I love you...
I finally came back to this little town after all those years. I missed everything about it: the flowers blooming in the morning, the serene atmosphere and most of all, the boy I left eight years ago. I wonder if he's still here.... Ahhhh i still have to go to school. That morning mom announced at the table during breakfast that we were moving back i swear i felt more scared than happy because i didnt have any friends there but i dont really have a choice. I juz hope my only old best friend will be there Taemin I finally arrived at school and felt everyone staring at me. Despite the cold i felt the heat rising up my neck and face when i realised i was the center of attention. Some guys hanging out at the school let out wholf whistles while the girls passing by frowned at me. Trying to hide under my long hair i quickly went into school. Okay class please welcome the new student. She once stayed here but now she transferred back here. You all must help her, the teacher said. Silently i trudged to the only unoccupied seat beside a boy. He was looking at me curiously. He had big brown eyes and a cute face. i thought he might be popular at school. Well, lucky me. B-) The rest of the day was a blur. I had to catch up on a lot of lessons, make new friends and find my locker. When i reached my locker, a gorgoeus girl was standing in front of it. She gestured me to follow her. Meekly, i did as i was told because i did not want to cause trouble but i could not help an uneasy feeling inside me. At the back of the building. Ya, what do u think youre doing, sitting beside our taemin? said the pretty girl. I was confused as the news slowly sunk in. What?!?The boy i was sitting beside was taemin? And this pretty girl LIKES him?