Caught

Ficception!

It was 3 am, the night crisp and clear with only the stars twinkling and some dewy streetlights glowing. Not many people were up at this early hour, but curiously a certain man was. A tall unnaturally blonde-haired man, whom one might say has the appearance of a manga character, sat at his laptop busily typing away. He stared at the glowing screen intensely, fingers tapping on the keyboard in perfect rhythm. Tonight was a good night, yes, the ideas were just flowing. The tapping gradually slowed to a stop and with one final tap, he was done.

The man admired his handiwork. This had to be the best thing he had written. It was so eloquent "I kissed his forehead, a lone tear slid down his rosy cheek, 'I'll never leave you again,' I promised him." He leaned back in his chair, hands clasped behind his head and sighed in content. The room was peaceful, he was all alone---except for---were those footsteps that he heard? The door slammed and the lights flicked on. ...

"Kris bro! I'm back with the groceries!!!" A small honey-blonde haired man walked in, arms full with paper bags. 

Kris scrambled for his computer and slammed the lid down as quickly as he could. He took out a piece of paper, trying to look busy.

"O-OH! You surprised me! Wait...groceries?!" Kris pushed back his hair nervously hoping Luhan didn't notice. 

"Yeah. Those ones you told me to get 8 hours ago, DUHH" Luhan replied, setting the bags on the kitchen counter.

"...Then wh----"

"IT WAS SEHUN."

"Umm how---"

"HE JUST HAAAD TO GET THAT SPECIAL CHOCO BOBA THAT THEY ONLY SELL UNTIL 5:55. WE GOT THERE AT 5:56. HIS STUPID AEGYO ALMOST KILLED THE REGISTER LADY. LITERALLY." Luhan shouted while imitating Sehun's cute, but violent aegyo. Kris just stared at him blankly.

"Well. Seems like you had fun. And I definitely wasn't doing anything strange on the computer before you walked in," Kris covered up. High five to myself.

"Oh really? You weren't watching anyhting weird right? Why so jumpy Mr. Dragon man?"

"Ha Ha very funny. I was actually just checking up on the fanboard."

"Anything interesting?"

"Just the usual,"Kris is a y man beast!' and all that."

"Don't with me, we both know that ain't true you arrogant douche!" Luhan gave him a look. Kris just winked back.

"Yah get to bed, or you won't see Sehun again this week!" Kris scolded. That got Luhan rushing to his room.

Satisfied that he was alone again, Kris got back to work. He was getting to the good part anyway. Kris had discovered this thing called "fanfiction" only a few weeks ago when he had received one as a gift from a fan. Intrigued, he searched up fanfiction on the web and discovered there was a website where one could write and publish their work for viewers to read. What could be better? he thought. He wanted to show the world his excellent story-writing skills since the fans only saw how he was impaired at both handwriting and drawing. He wrote anonymously under the modest username: wufanisagod88.

Kris mostly wrote romance stories, more specifically fluff. He liked the cuteness and innocence that radiated from them because it starkly contrasted with his own "manly" image. The one he was currently working on was called "Love's Only Rose" The catch? He enjoyed writing about his own OTPs.

I grabbed his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and gently pulled him down to the seaside. The sun was setting, leaving behind a sky ablaze with sultry orange and soft tones of pink. The waves crashed against the shore every so often, washing away what once was, but it could not wash away our love. 'Tao," I whispered. I touched my forehead to his, and stared into his gentle, adoring eyes. "Wo ai ni..." I breathed out before I pulled him in to a tight embrace, enveloping him in my radiating warmth...

He finished the last line and clicked "Update" He couldn't wait to read the comments tomorrow. He sighed and turned around to get up when he hit something solid. 

"Is that how you saw our walk on the beach? As far as I remember, you only said "Wo ai ni" because I didn't make you buy me that new Gucci bag." Tao suddenly commented.

"WHAT?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?" Kris looked up startled.

"I've been here awhile."

"You sneaky little ninja..."

"I prefer wushu master,"

"Pshh whatever! Same thing!."

"Is not! Wait a second...it's been you this whole time? Well . I unknowingly subscribed to all your stories," Tao looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Since when did you read fanfics?" Kris inquired.

"Since when I was bored last week and asked Kai what's a fun thing to do and he said 'Check out these crappy Taoris stories L to the O to the L!'"

"That bastard...my stories are genius! Wait, then you must be...that guccipandasismylife guy!"

"How did you know???"

"Oh maybe cuz of certain comments: 'waaah so cute!  less than three! (<3) kris is so lovableee~, etc' You were that cheesy creep! Those are only things you would say!" Kris shoved his phone in Tao's face with the comment list showing.

"Look who's talking! King of Sap!"

The computer screen slammed down. I turned around in surprise.

"What the do you think you're doing." The tall man growled.

"Umm writing..." I replied. Like duh.

"Fanfiction? Really." He facepalmed.

"Do you have a problem?" 

"Of course I have a ing problem! Get out!" He pushed at my chair.

"Hyung I think that's called "anger management issues". You should get it checked out,"

" you. GET OUT NOW." He had a death glare poised on me. 

"I was only writing the truth!" I yelled as he slammed the door in my face. Sure enough, a few seconds later, I heard the tapping of the keyboard. I guess a new chapter of some fluffy Taoris will be uploaded tomorrow. Chen out! Before Kris kills me.

~~~~

A/N yaaay hope you guys liked the ficception! please comment :P lol