2.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

I walked to my bathroom and changed out of my clothes, I was wearing a shirt, some shorts and my cardigan.

I slipped out of my heels and put on some socks and my converses, I took off my contacts and put on my glasses. I tied my hair up and walked out of my bathroom, I picked up the pad remote thing and pushed the on button.. the reason why I liked it so much was because it controlled everything in my room, I just had to push a few buttons and I was set. I turned off my lights and I my tv. I listened to the song that was playing, it was TVXQ's old song.

Keep Your Head Down - TVXQ

I listened to the song and closed my eyes.. 

~ flash back~

I was 5 years old again.. the time when we lived in Gangnam.. during my childhood we moved around a lot, Seoul was the last place. I had friends.. but they me when they found out that I didn't have powers.. I of course being the youngest.. had to call them unnie. There was Jiyeon, Soyeon, Naeun, and Hayoung.. they were best friends.. I thought they were mine but it turned out.. that they weren't..

" Unnie." I said while tears came running down my cheek, let me tell you something about my " friends." Soyeon being the oldest of us.. she had the abilty to hear anything.. I mean anything.. even if it's miles away, then Jiyeon she had the abilty to remember everything.. even if was years back or years from now.. she'll still be able to remember, and then there's our precious Naeun unnie.. let's just say she knew lots of things.. just by touching someone. She would know they're past and they're future withen a minute, she was able to get visions and that's how she knew.. Hayoung unnie.. she had the power of making illusions and making them seem so true. They didn't want anything to do with me when they found out I was powerless..

* Soyeon from T-ARA ( Well in this story.. T-ARA doesn't exist in this story, sorry guys!) *

* Jiyeon*

 * Naeun ( okay.. Apink doesn't exist in this story either.. just those 4 hehe.)*

* Hayoung.. oh yeah. Let's pretend she's older then you.. since in real life she's actually 16. Hehe she's only a few months older then I am. xP *

" Ha.. she called me unnie! Do you honestly still think we're friends? Your a mortal now.. we don't want to be seen with you." Jiyeon unnie said to me.. everyone else started to laugh, my heart broke a little.. just then Naeun unnie walked towards me.. I looked up at her.. she didn't say anything or had any facial expressions.. she was just still I thought he was going to take my side.. but then she grabbed my arm and I could tell she was going into another vision.. I closed my eyes and couldn't look at her.. I heard her gasp and I opened my eyes.. she pulled her hand away from me and her vision was coming back.. she looked at me with a scared facial expression.

" What are you?!" she said to me.. but she whispered it.

" Naeun-ya.. mwohayo? What did you see?" I was curious too.. what did she see? Naeun unnie walked over to Soyeon unnie and told her.. I saw Soyeon's face.. she had the same look that Naeun unnie had.. she was scared. Hayoung and Jiyeon didn't pay much attention to them..

" Hayoung-ya.. let's have fun shall we?" I watched as Hayoung nodded her head and looked right at me.. I was now on a boat in the middle of the ocean.. the clouds were starting to come in and get dark.. then all of a sudden the waves got stronger and the boat was rocking like it was going to break. All of a sudden a storm came with lightning and thunder.. waves kept crashing onto me and making me choke I started to cough as I thought water was filling up my throat. All of a sudden it stopped when I heard Hayoung laughing... I stopped coughing and looked up, Jiyeon and Hayoung were laughing while Jiyeon and Soyeon unnie stayed in the back..

" Hayoung-ya.. Jiyeon-ya that's enough. Let's just leave her." She tried to sound brave.. but she couldn't. I don't get why.. I haven't done anything to her..

" Unnie! Wae?"

" Just do as your unnies say! Kaja, I want to get as far away from her as possible." I looked up and my eyes wouldn't stop crying.. I looked to my left cause I could see a little black head.. I kept looking over there while the girls argued.. I could see a water ball. I smiled a little bit.. it was my brother. Junmyeon oppa.. but he knew better if he did anything with his powers.. eomma and appa would kill him. I turned away when the girls stopped arguing..

" Mwoh? She's going to do what?" I looked at them.. were they talking about me?

" Aniyo.. she can't. Only certain people can have that.. and she's not special enough." Jiyeon unnie shook her head in disbelief.

" Well it's true! Kaja.. pallie."

" Andwae.. if she's so special.. I want to see it for myself." Jiyeon unnie turned around and walked towards me.. she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me close to her face.. she was only a few inches taller then me.. and she was scary upclose..

" Ha! There's nothing special about her." Jiyeon unnie laughed and then stopped.. she looked at me.. and in one quick movement.. her hand move towards my face, I closed my eyes to wait for the hit.. but it never came. I opened my eyes to see a red shirt... I looked up, it was Lulu oppa! He was holding off Jiyeon's hand with his telekensis.

" Lulu oppa?"

" Jiyeon-ya. what are you doing?"

" Just having a little fun." Everyone knew that Jiyeon like Lulu oppa.. he didn't want to hear anymore he used his powers and pushed Jiyeon away.. not a hard push but it was still a push. He looked at me and smiled.. he was my dear oppa, hence his name Lulu; he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

" Gwaenchanayo Haena-ya?" I nodded my head, I could see Lulu oppa getting mad.. I saw things start to move and my eyes got all wide..I squeezed his hand and looked at him..

" Oppa." everything stopped moving when he heard me.. he looked at me and smiled. 

" Arasso, kaja." He pulled me away from the girls and we walked hand in hand..

" Oppa! Why are you protecting her? She's nothing but a human!" He stopped and turned to look at Jiyeon..

" Because unlike you guys.. I'm not mean. I keep my promise and I won't hurt her, arasso? Just go away Jiyeon-ya." He then turned around and pulled me away.. I could hear her scream Lulu oppa's name.. but then all of a sudden Icouldn't hear it anymore. I looked in front of me.. we at our spot. The place where we met, we walked to the tree and we sat down in the shade... he softly pushed my head onto his shoulders.. he was still holding my hand. He gave me a feeling that I couldn't explain.. but I liked it. After a while.. I noticed that he was breathing weird, I looked up at him. He was crying..

" Oppa! Gwaenchanayo?" I started to move but he wrapped his arms around me and looked at me,

" Oppa.. gwaenchana."

" Eh.. if your okay.. then why are you crying?" I heard him sigh..

" Because i'm moving.." I didn't say anything.. but my body went stiff. He held me tighter and kept talking,

" I'm moving to China.. tonight." I knew right there I was crying.. he pulled out of the hug and looked at me.. then he kissed me. My first kiss was to my best friend.. Lulu oppa. He pulled out of the hug,

" Uljimayo.. don't cry. I'll be back, just you wait and see. But until then promise me you'll wait, arasso? Wait for me to come back."

" Ne.. oppa. I promise." I said and he hugged me again.. he pulled out of the hug and walked me home..

~ End flash back~

I opened my eyes.. why was I thinking about that? After my 6th birthday my family moved out of Gangnam and moved to Seoul.. I closed my eyes again.. but then a heard a loud banging. I opened my eyes and looked at the door, the person kept on banging the door.. I groaned and I took the pad thing with me. While I was walking, I the lights and opened the door.. to find a drunk Eunji stumbling in.

" Haena-ya.. I've finally found you!" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.. she was swaying from side to side, I closed the door and looked at her.

" Mwohayo Eunji-ya? Why are you drunk?"

" Oh.. because Kai oppa said it was okay for me to drink."

" Why are you calling him oppa?! He's only a few months older, aish. Your so stupid when it comes to these boys!" She looked at me.. I didn't mean to what I said.. but I hated it when she was drunk.

" No i'm not, and Kai oppa likes it! So shut up! Why do you keep wearing those damn fake glasses? We all know you have perfect vision so what's the point of hiding behind those ugly things!?" She was right.. I didn't need my glasses.. wait how the hell did she know about that? No one knew about it expect my family.. I was confused I was about to ask her.. when she said something,

" Look, I only came up here to tell you that EXO wants you to come down and hang out with us, it'll be fun."

" And who asked for me to come down?"

" Suho oppa." I looked at her.. aish I hated my brother.. he would do this.. I was about to say something when I heard someone else..

" Eunji-sshi, why don't you head back downstairs.. I'll make sure your friend comes and hangs out with us." I turned around and looked at my brother.. he was leaning against the door frame and giving me/ Eunji one of his famous smiles.. I tried my best to keep my laugh from bursting out. I couldn't stand the thought of my brother being like this..

" Oh.. Suho oppa.. what are you doing here?"

" You girls were taking long.. so I wanted to see if my services could be of help, Eunji-sshi why don't you go on down? I'm sure Kai-goon is missing you." He said with a wink.. I wanted to laugh to so hard.. but I kept my poker face.

" Arasso oppa. Gomawayo." She tried to be all cute and was batting her eyes.. I rolled my eyes and looked at my brother.. he was trying his best to keep his face still. While Eunji was walking out she ran her hand across my brothers chest very flirtly.. she almost fell but then Kai came out of no where. He grabbed her arm and when he saw that she was secure in his arms.. he looked up and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him, and I looked away.. but I could hear his thought though.. I laughed softly to myself.. once Kai and Eunji left, my brother walked in and shut the door. Then he went to the couch and sat down..

" Oppa gwaenchanayo?" I said while walking to the bathroom, I the light and grabbed some napkins.. I barely used the powers that I had come acrossed but if it was Junmyeon's oppa power.. it was okay. I made a water ball and wet the napkin, I walked out and laid it on his head.

" Gomawayo Haena-ya.. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." My brother opened his eyes and I saw that they were kind of pink.. he and Kris the ones who couldn't really hold they're alcohol very well..

" Oppa how much did you drink?"

" One shot, I swear.. you know me. I can't handle that crap well." I smiled and nodded my head.. 

" Well lets go, my chinggus await.. and so does yours. Pallie." My brother said while getting up.. I looked at him.. was he serious.

" Oppa.. I love you and all, but I hate your friends. Mianheyo, but i'm not going down." I kept looking at the tv.. I could feel my brother staring at me,

" You better come down Haena-ya or you'll regret it." I knew I would.. he's also my older brother. I couldn't say no to him. I got up and walked to the bathroom,

" Where are you going? The door is the other way.. babo.I looked at him..

" Shouldn't I change?"

" Aniyo, your beautiful the way you are now.. speaking of which. Why do you keep wearing your fake glasses?"

" I feel like i'm a different person with them on oppa, don't judge. Kaja? I just want to get this night over with, pallie." my brother nodded his head and grabbed my hand.. I had a headache but since I loved my brother.. I went. He dragged me down the stairs to the V.I.P room.. I could see people giving me dirty looks.. as they saw that they're precious Suho oppa was dragging me away, I laughed to myself. Right when we got to the V.I.P room.. it was another door blocking our way that way people couldn't hear our conversations or see what we're doing.. we got to the door and the bouncer looked at us.

" Ahh annyounghaseyo Mr. and Miss Kim, your friends are waiting inside for you." We nodded our heads and he opened the door for us, we walked down a hallway and turned to our left.. to a room full of drunk idiots. I pulled my hand away from my brother and followed him inside, I looked around.. I found Eunji and Kai sitting on a couch, I sat down next to my brother.. I looked around and everyone was so drunk that they didn't even want to talk to each other... but the only one not drunk is Luhan but he had his head down.. I looked back at Eunji and Kai, Eunji was cuddling with Kai but she was out of it.. Kai on the other hand was looking at me and smirking at me. I kept my pokerface and rolled my eyes, then he winked at me. I turned my head and looked away.. when people with powers drink.. they're powers can't be used well.. like they can't be used at all. Unlike me.. I could hear they're thoughts.

" Hmm next victim.. she will be mine and she will fall for me. Damn she's hot." I rolled my eyes and looked away, what an idiot. Then his thoughts caught my attention..

" Why does she not remember me? I did everything I could to make her remember me." I looked at Luhan.. what was he thinking about? Oh I probably should have told you guys huh... you guys are probably wondering how EXO got together right? Well it's simple actually.. they're the only people in all of Korea with those powers. ( Minus me.. hehe) so yeah, they were the only ones with they powers making them the strongest people in all of Korea.. causing them to become EXO. That's how they got together and becoming who they are now, I could hear everyones thoughts.. but next thing I knew I knocked out..

~ let's skip to Monday.~

I woke up to my alarm... I looked at it,

6:30 AM

I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom.. I woke up on Sunday in my bed.. I didn't know how I got home and everytime I asked Junmyeon oppa.. he would ignore me and tell me it's nothing.. I grabbed a towel from the towel closet and took a shower, when I was done. I walked to my room and walked into my closet, I looked outside to my balcony.. it didn't looked cold.. I grabbed my phone and looked at the weather.

High - 76°

Low - 56°

Hmm today won't be that cold, I grabbed a green sweater, a scarf, shorts, and leggings.

Once I had my clothes on, I went back to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decided to let my hair flow down today.. and my makeup was really natural.. once everything was down. I grabbed my scarf, some socks, my glasses, and my bag. I walked downstairs when the maid stopped me.

" Oh! Annyounghaseyo Miss Kim, your up early today. Well I made your breakfast, kaja." I smiled and followed her to the kitchen,

" Ahjimma.. where is eomma and appa?" I said while taking off my things and having her take them away from me and setting them down somewhere safe,

" Oh.. the sir and mrs. had a very important meeting this morning, they said they were sorry and they'll make it up to you tonight." She said while bringing me my food. She made me pancakes and toast, eggs, orange juice ( freshly squeezed), and I think soup? I didn't care, I started to eat and she was cleaning up around the kitchen. Once I done, she came and took my dishes. I got to get my things and was about to walk out the door..

" Kim Haena.. where is your coat? It is cold out and you will catch a cold, stay right there. I will go retrieve it for you." I looked at her.. she turned the corner and returned with a sweater and my lunch. I smiled at her,

" Gomawayo ahjimma." I said while pulling my jacket on and my boots.

* Pretend the coat is any color you want.*

I walked out of the house to see my chaffuer.. why? I didn't know, I walked towards him and bowed.

" Annyounghaseyo Jinyoung oppa.. why are you here today? I can drive myself to school."

" Mianheyo Miss Kim but you can not today. Your parents have called me and told to drive you to school today, why. Molla. Ka." He opened the car door for me and I didn't move for a little.. but I walked to the car and went inside, he shut the door and got in the car.. the drive was quiet.. the school was actually 5-6 blocks away but my parents won't let me walk.. always had to drive or be driven there.. we started to drive up in front of the schools gate.

" Miss Kim.. we're here." I nodded my head and waited for him to stop the car, once he did. I grabbed all my things and opened the car door,

" Annyoung Jinyoung oppa!" I got out of the car and walked inside the gates.. I walked up the steps and went inside the school, when I walked in.. I kept my head down and walked to my locker.. which is right next to my brothers.. stupid idiot went and had to get my locker change. When I got to my locker.. I could hear everyone scream.

Omo EXO is here!" was all I could hear.. I turned my head a little to see the 12 of them walking into the school. I turned my head and went back into my locker.. I scoffed and grabbed my books and stuffed them into my back. I could hear one's thoughts.. they were close now.

" She's at her locker.. hmm those leggings making her legs and look so damn y! Damn why is my locker 5 lockers away from hers?"

I laughed to myself.. but stopped when I heard them.

" Aish hyung.. she's at her locker. Why does she go to school here? She doesn't even have powers!"

" Shh shut your mouth now maknae, let's just get our things and get to class." 

" You pig! Why don't you get out of our school?" I kept my head down and try to ignore them.. just then.. I heard Chanyeol's fireball begin to form..

" Don't worry hyung.. I'll get rid of her." I could see Junmyeon oppa get tense.. Chanyeol was about to throw it at me but the bell rung.. I was so happy. I quickly shut my locker and walked away.. I walked quickly to my class room, I sat down in my seat.. but I forgot that I had one of the EXO idiots in my class.. just then Lay walked in. Everyone was staring at him.. expect me.. I looked out the window.. I heard the seat next to me move.. I thought it was Eunji.. but it was Lay. I kept my pokerface on and looked at the bored.

" Ya! Looks like we're going to be partners now, arasso. Pathetic human.." but he didn't know.. was that I could hear his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys, I have updated for this story.. I have a feeling that this chapter isn't very good. Sorry guys! So please subscribe and comment below! So enjoy this lovely body roll from.. Sehun oppa! <3

.. aww look at my adorable husband! (: hehe hope you guys like this chapter. Bye guys! <3


 

Janus - Boyfriend <3