Ch 16 - final

My Maiddie [ aka Blind love]

Taeyeon's POV

It was about 3pm.

We were in each other arms while the phone ran.

"Should I answer?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Hello!Oh ! Hyoyeon `ah! Huh? What?..Ahh ! Okay. We`ll be there."

"What did she said?"

"She asked us to come at them tonight for a party at 7pm"

"Ahh.."

 

-6.30 pm-

We were on the way to Hyoyeon's house ,actually my old house.

I was looking at him and smiled.

"What?" he looked at me.

"Nothing..Woo be car--" I said but it was too late.Our car hitted another.

There was a big BUM and then all was black for me.

 

 

 

I tried to open my eyes but it was too hard.My eyelids were so heavy but I finaly managed to open my eyes.

Near me was Hyoyeon who was keeping my hand thight while silent tear drops were following her cheeks.Junho was near her patting back while helding onto his tears.

"Wha..what happened?" I said almost in whispers.

Hyoyeon now bursted in to tears and yelled " Why them?Huh? Why them?"

"Calm down,Hyo ! Please! If you are reacting like this,how do you think she's gonna react?"

"What happened,Junho?" Is said while trying to get out from the bed.

"No ! You can't get out!.."

"Tell me what happened? " I said with all of my little energy

"Wooyoung.."

"What happened with Wooyoung?" I grabbed his collar and I said in tears.

"Wooyoung died.."

What? Did he just said that..that..Wooyoung died? No ! It can't be!

"NOOOO! How this happened? NOOOO!" I started to yelled and then I got off from the bed and I started to threw away on the ground all what I grabbed in my hand.Then I felt something breaking my head and my look was blury.I started to yell because of the pain from my head.

Then Junho grabbed my hand and carried me to the bed.

"Please calm down! All is gonna be fine!" he said." Hyoyeon..try to talk with her.I`m gonna call the doc."

Hyoyeon quickly came and hugged me thight.

"How this happened? How? It's al my fault ! But all is gonna be fine.." she tried to calm me but she needs to be calmed too.

I tried to hug her too but I realised that I can see nothing!

"Hyoyeon`ah! Who took off the lights?" I asked confused.

"What?" 

"Why is all black suddenly?"

"What are you talkin-- Taeyeon`ah! Can you see me,right? Tell me that you can! Tell me!"

"Hyoyeon`ah! I CAN`T ! HYOYEON! " I yelled.

"JUNHO !" she cried out.

I think Junho came with the doctor because I heard an unknown voice who spoke something out,the I felt a pinch on my right arm and then I fell asleep.

 

-3 weeks later-

"Today is a very beautiful day.."a miss said interuping my daydream.
"Yeah.."I mumbled
"Don't you think so?"
"Yeaaaah " I said as I grabbed my stick and walk away.."Bye miss!"
"But..but,bye miss!"
Aishh ~ I would like to enjoy this sunny day too,but I can't.
"Why this is happening to me?" I whispered to myself with arranging my black gasses on my nose.
 I hate everything around me because I can see..NOTHING. I miss Wooyoung T~T.

I walked and walked but then I stepped on something losing my balance and bump in someone.

"Ohh ! Miss,are you okay? " I heard a guy's voice asking me.

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure?Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah..I mean no..I gotta go now.."

"No ! Come one and let's drink something! This is just the minimun that I can do for bumping in you. "

I tought for a little and then I realised I know this part from anywhere,but without realise I said 'Yes'.

"Okay.. Let's go!" he put his arm on my shoulders." Ah..I`m Jang Wooyoung! And you?"

"I`m Kim Taeyeon !" I said as I realised that God send me my angel back from who knows where.

"Nice to see you,Taeyeon!"

"Nice to see you Wooyoung too ~ I promise this time I won't let you go like that !" I whispered

 ~ THE END ~

 

 

==============

Hey Guys ~ Here is the end.

Wooyoung was reincarnated.

Lol..such a hard word ~ keke

 

Even tough happy were 25 and Tangled just 2 I decidet to make Happy& Tangled end <3

I hope you like my story :]

Thank you for coments,subscribe,supporting but more important ~ reading!

Thank you all ! I love you <3