1.

Is there a way to stop it?

 

가라고 가라고 말해서

싫다고 나는 대답했어

널 다    같아서

 

In a small café where they usually stay, both were standing at the counter staring blankly at each other. Two (2) months have passed since they have come face to face. She’s no longer the girl who doesn’t care about her appearance. She already wore cosmetics together by dressing girly as possible. No longer the tomboyish girl he had known before. He’s no longer the boy who usually wears leopard printed tops. He started wearing casual attire with a guitar case hanging on his shoulders. No longer the grandfather image she had known before. Almost everything have changed.. or is it? Seems like destiny have been playing with them still.

 

헤어  수도 있구나

우리도 이별이 있구나

헛웃음만 계속 나와서

 

“I can’t believe that we can live apart.” She spoke while grabbing her drink on the table and swirls the straw sticking out from the cup. “Do you still hate me?” he chuckled and drank his coffee while looking away. “How have you been doing anyways?” he changed the subject. “I’ve been… fine.” There was a hesitation in her answer but his sudden range of emotions distracts him to notice. Of course, she will be fine. “That’s good.” He looks at his watch and automatically stood up. “It’s getting late. The princess should go back now.” “But-“ “Hyerim.” There could be no one else than him who can melt her heart just by calling her name, her real name. How she misses him so much hurts her inside. None of them really want the relationship to end but either way, one day or another, he have to send her away, away to her real prince. He halts a cab and opened the door. “We are going to meet again, right?” he fakes a smile and nods. As soon as the vehicle started moving, he clenched his fist tightly and cried.

 

우린 만나  

이젠 만나선 안 돼

차가  말 입술을 깨물고

 

Meeting with one another will only make it harder to move on. Neither of them still forgets about the memories they have once shared. Whenever they got trapped to each other’s eyes. Time seems have stopped for a while. But they can’t go back to the way it was before. Even with the remaining pieces of their feelings, past is past. It’s a little too late. She have been engaged to a guy her family arranged with while he continues to pursue his dream to be a musician. In all honestly, they want to forget everything but how can you forget something or even someone who gave you so much to remember? Forgetting is hard to master.

 

집으로 아오는 길이

이렇게 힘들  몰랐어

가슴이 너무 먹먹해서

 

Heading way back home, he took a visit on a playground of the neighborhood. Swinging back and forth on the swing with deep thoughts going through in his mind. “What is wrong with me?” he started hitting his chest for some unknown reasons before stopping from his tracks and stares in space. Her face, her body, the way she sings, the way she laughs, the way she smiles, the way she cries, she, herself keeps on appearing no matter what he do. Drips of water started falling down from the sky as the rain heavily pours down mixing with his manly tears. “This is all messed up.”

 

너란 여자 을 거라 말해도

너란 여자 다신 보지 말자 다짐해봐도

이렇게 또 너를 잊지 못해

 

He stayed under the rain, ran, ran and ran as fast as he could until he is out of breath. Never thought they would be this attached. No one can ever replace her still even after a year or more. She is no ordinary girl for him. She is his angel. She is his life, but was taken away and now he felt dead anymore. Like a dream, she appeared behind him, sharing a cover to her umbrella while smiling radiantly. “Why are you working out with this weather?”

 

서로 사랑했는데

정말 사랑했는데

우리가 이렇게 왜 헤어지는데 (헤어지지 말자)

 

He hugged her tightly as she perfectly fits into his arms. And they never plan on pulling away. “Why are we breaking up like this? What happened to our promise? Don’t leave. Look what you have done to me. Please don’t leave me.” He sounds desperate, sending guilt to Eunji. “I’m sorry.  I’m really sorry.” She moves back slowly and looked deeply in his eyes. “Sunggyu oppa.” He cups her face that perfectly fits on his hands. “Yes?” “I have to say something important.” He straightens himself and never expecting it will be good news for him. “I… will be married tomorrow.” The world seems to be ending so fast. Is there a way to stop it?