Chapter 3

Merry Go Round

*Kyuhyun's P.O.V*

What a large bedroom!! Very nice and very clean....< It's a boy's dorm, isn't it??> I scanned around the room and found a frame photo was hanging up on the wall, which painted in Green tea color. There were two handsome guys in that photo. There were also names, written on it. Siwon and Donghae!

- < Donghae? East sea?> I chuckled, thinking of the meanings of my roommate's name. He might be very funny, I thought. I hoped both of them welcome me and be friendly with me.

A while later, I heard a knock on the door. Supposed to be THEM!! I ran to the door and quickly opened the door.

.....................................................................................................................

Seohyun:

I was on the way to SiHae's dorm, to return the headphones I had borrow from Donghae. I knocked on the door, to checked if they were in the dorm. Suddenly, i heard someone approched the door from the inside. As the door opened, I gasped in surprise because that somebody wasn't Donghae or neither Siwon.

-< Yah!! who are you? What are you doing here in my chums' room? Huh!!!> he..He was shirtless...!! I pretended not to look at somewhere of his body. except for his face. he was very familiar....have we meet somewhere before?

-< Oh....i guess i'm the one who's going to ask you what are you doing here at a boy's dorm!! Hey,,,I think i saw at the auditorium, right?> He said, and chuckled a bit.

-< Yeah...I think so. I came here  to meet Fishy..I meant Donghae Oppa! To return this..> I showed him the headphones. He nodded.

-< hmm...they didn't come back yet. I didn't even see their faces. So, would you like to wait for him inside?> the most stupid question ever. How could I stay in the room alone with him???

-< Nope... I better leave this headphones with you. Here!!> I gave him and prefered to go back. But he suddenly called.

-< Hey! Hey! Hey! Hmm..I still didn't know your name yet!!> What? He wants to know my name, doesn't he? then he continued..

-< don't get it wrong. It would be easy to tell Ur Donghae-Oppa!!> I nodded as I understood.

-< I'm Seohyun.... All right, I'm leaving!!> he smiled at me and waved GOOD BYE.

-< Bye-Bye!! Nice to know you Seohyun-ssi!> i heard he shouted. I smiled as I walked back to my dorm.

................................................................................................................................................End of ch 3.... <3 <3

*** excuse me for this short update! but still, I'm hoping you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for supporting!! :)