Reason One - He Feeds Me

5 Reasons Why I Love Zelo

My phone's ringtone woke me up from my deep slumber. I grumbled and reached over to pick up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo ?" I mumbled.

"Noona !" Someone shouted through the receiver. I winced at the sudden shout. Pulling away the phone from my ear, that person shouted again, "Open the door !"

"Mwo ?" I was still sub-conscious.

"I'm at your doorstep. Can you please open up the door Eunyoung noona ? It's so cold outside !" I can only imagine his pout from the adorable tone of his voice.

Unwillingly and in a bad mood, I trudged down the stairs and to the front door. As soon as I opened the door, Zelo engulfed me in a big bear hug.

"Z-Zel-o, c-can't- b-b-breat-he..." 

"Oh sorry noona ! Hehe." Zelo let go of me and held out a Hello Kitty lunchbox, smiling brightly.

"Look what I brought for you noona !"

"What's that ?" I scratched my head.

"I made you sandwiches, noona ! It's your favourite, ham and cheese !" Zelo exclaimed excitedly as he opened the lunchbox. My heart melted instantly at how thoughtful he was. How can anyone be so adorable ?! There should be a law implemented that says "AEGYO IS A CRIME". He closed the lunchbox and held my hand gently and led me to the dining table.

"Sit sit sit noona !"

"Arraso." I chuckled and sat down as Zelo opened the lunchbox once again and took out a sandwich.

"SAY AHHHHH~ NOONA~~~" I opened my mouth slightly as I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks. I took a bite and chewed slowly.

"Oh ! Noona ! You have something on your lips !"

"Ah, jinjja ?" Just as I was about to wipe it off, Zelo grabbed my hand and leaned in. I closed my eyes instantly, and waited for that "Secret Garden" moment to happen. Just then, I felt his thumb brush across my lips. I opened my eyes to see Zelo smirking at me. He then proceeded to the sauce on his thumb. I blushed madly. (A/N: OMG SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ !)

"You thought I was going to kiss you huh, noona ?" Zelo grinned cheekily. I blushed even harder, if that's even possible, that is.

"Just eat your sandwich !" AIsh this kid.

"Feed me noona !" Zelo did his best aegyo.

MUST. NOT. GIVE. IN !!!

"No." With that, Zelo gave me a peck on my lips and I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Please Eunyoung noonaaaa ~ Hmmm ? ~" He sang adorably.

I felt myself giving in...












"Fine." I grumbled, but smiled nonetheless.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yayyyyyy and this concludes chapter 1 ! (: Hope you guys like it ! :D I know I have not updated and as I was busy preparing for my exams and exams are now over ! But I still have to go back to school for another two weeks for extended term. It's only for my grade/level because we have an important exam next year. I got back my results ! I did... Okay. Hahaha. OKAY AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT KOREAN RAMYUN CONTAINS THIS CHEMICAL THAT CAN LEAD TO CANCER. HOLY... THE AMOUNT OF KOREAN RAMYUN WE ATE... I have nothing to say. Okay anyways I got to go ! Bye-yeom ! (: