Chapter 1

Unexpected LOVE..

Eunji's Pov:

"yah! Park Eunji, will you listen to me? I' m like talking in the hand here?"

I sighed, and putted my bookmark on the book i'm reading then closed it after that I look at her uninterested with her story ,were here inside my room while she keep talking about this guy who bumped at her and didn't said sorry and how irritated she was and blah blah..

"Fine, it's just that i know your irritated and you hate being ignored but i'm not the guy you bumped okay? Shizzz...you're so noisy, i'm already in the part were the girl confess her love to the guy you know??" =__=

I said to her but i muttered the last part because i know she will be pissed if i will say it loud.. but, before she can start her lecture again about me believing in love is ridiculous and love is only for stupid people who doesn't know what reality means and blah blah my phone rang..

I heard her groaned and saw her pouted while lying at the bed. I ot my phone in the bedside table and looked at the caller id and was shocked to see who was it..

"Haneul-ah, i'll go answer this, it's mom calling me.. hmmm.. i wonder what's wrong.."

She nodded at me then made herself comfortable in the bed.. I smiled at her and then went to the balcony to answer the call..

(a/n pink for her mom)

"yoboseyo? omma? waeyo?? (a/n hello?mom?why?)

"aigoo, Eunji-ah? how are you dear? hmm.. omma and appa is fine here in Paris don't worry about us, okay?"

"oh is that so? i'm fine omma.. I just miss you both so much, errr.. why did you call so sudden? is there any problem in the company? it's just that, not that i like it you calling me, your just too busy to have a time for you to call."

"Eunji-ah, mianhe, chinja mianhe..We don't have any choice but to do this, Chinja mianhe Eunji-ah" (a/n really sorry)

"Err..omma wae?what's the problem? are you okay mom? why are you crying?"

I said to her, I'm really worried about her, i heard her sniff on the other line. I look at the caller Id worriedly, though i know he won't be able to see my expression..

"Eunji-ah, let's just meet tomorrow, arraseo? dress prettily and were just gonna explain it to you tomorrow.. I'm really sorry my dear.."

I nod at her and then i heard her make a kissing sound, and a smiled formed into my lips after that i heard her sniff again but before i can say anything she hanged up on me.

I shrugged and then wipe the tears that i didn't notice fell when omma and me were having the phone conversation..

>>>>Tomorrow morning<<<<

I went to the restaurant were my driver took me.. I keep fiddling on the hem of my dress because I'm so anxious about this sudden meet-up with my parents.I wore a simple black dress with a lace that stands as a belt and a stilleto that emphasizes my short legs.

When I enetered the restaurant, a smile crept into my face because mom is waving her hand towards me while dad is smiling really big to me

I kiss their both cheeks and then sitted beside them.

(a/n pink her mom and red her dad)

"How are you honey?"

"I'm fine dad.. studies is stressful but i can survived it"

I said while smiling politely, and then my mom just bursted into tears without any reason at all, my dad caressed her back to ease her crying while my dad has an expression taht i can't understand well.

"mom,dad?please, tell me what's wrong? i can't understand why are you crying like taht mom? mom, you're making me nervous..What's wrong mom? Are you pregnant? it's fine with me to have a sibling.. are you what??mom and dad, tell me what's wrong.."

I told them, while my mind wher full of questions mark.. There's so many thought that is running in my mind, I hope it's not that a big news.

"honey, were so sorry, i know you want to love on your own free-will but, your grandpa arranged this and we can't do anything about it.. were very sorry, Honey.. I know you're too young to marry but Aboji said it's good for you own. I'm really sorry honey"

Said my dad while holding my hands with his both hands, i looked at them dumbfounded, so you're saying is i'm going to marry with a freaking stranger? o.O

what will just happen to my soulmate?

to my love life?

to my prince charming?

WHAT WILL JUST HAPPEN TO ME?

is this the end of my story? is it already an ending part? why didn't i notice the /plot of this love story? is this how it wil  end?

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY SOULMATE WAITING FOR ME?

"omma, appa, it's fine as long as you're happy i'm fine with it, besides Grandpa said that it was for my own good,right? So what will go wrong?"

I told them while faking a smile to make them feel better, i know that they already feel bad about me getting maried so i have to ease it a little though i know to myself i'm lying that i'm fine with it..

"honey, were so proud of you"


hey!!

First chapie.. do you like it??

Comments and subscribe, bash me too, it's really appreciated :D

Thank you very much :D