Revenge is a

Oh Sweet Revenge

     「Sensei! Aoi-kun brought those magazines to school again! 」Ruki shouted from the back of the class.

      The teacher in front of the class, a middle aged woman, walked over to Aoi. She looked at him sternly. Aoi smiled innocently at her, but it was no use. The teacher stuck her hand into his desk drawer and pulled out a magazine.

     「… 」The teacher looked at the magazine in disbelieve. This was the fifth time this week! All the kids in that class made gagging sounds. Some snickered at Aoi. 「Detention. And you’ll be cleaning the classroom for a week. 」And without another word, the teacher continued her lesson.

     Aoi turned and glared at Ruki.

     「Why you sly … 」He said under his breath.

     「Eh~? But I’m innocent~ 」Ruki said in a seductive voice. 「You were the one who kissed me in public last week~ I just get jealous when I see you looking at those pictures of girls. That’s all~ 」Ruki gave him a big and innocent smile.

     「Tch! That kiss in public was to punish you because you made me come too damn fast the night before! 」Aoi lost control of his tone and almost everyone in class heard him.

     The teacher glared at the both of them and the students tried to hide their laughs. 「Both of you get detention. And you two will be cleaning the classroom for a week! No excuses! 」

    

***After school***

「Get your lazy of that chair and help with the cleaning you lazy bum! 」Ruki threatened Aoi with a broom.

「Well you got me into this mess. 」Aoi replied, putting his legs up on the table.

Ruki pouted but continued to sweep the classroom. Aoi smiled and let his little lover do the dirty work while he laid back.

Suddenly, a voice broke the silence in the classroom. 「You two never stop do you? 」It was Uruha.

「… He started it. 」Ruki said.

Kai stepped up behind Uruha and gave Ruki a pat on the back.

「Well from what I heard, SOMEONE made Aoi come a little too fast. 」Kai snickered.

Ruki’s face went beet red.

「H-He knows best not to mock me and yet he did! It was his fault! He started it! 」

I started it?! Now, let’s see. Who was the one who left my room in a mess that morning? 」

「You hid my clothes! You ert! 」

「Tch! Serves you right! Your cooking the night before that was horrible! That was just punishment! Deal with it! 」

The fighting went on and on and all Uruha and Kai could do was just sit back and watch because they knew, no one could get in between those two love birds when they were fighting about whose fault it was.