The First & Last Letter...

Exchange of letters...

Dear Counsellor,

Haha… Alright, what kind of am I writing…? Why am I even thinking of writing to a useless person who is helpless to drag me out of this suffocating whirlpool…?

Anyway, let me start over again… Hi, the supposedly to be helpful, friendly and kind counsellor, I guess this is my first time and most probably my last time in writing a letter to you…

Why…? You must be questioning why, isn’t it…? Haha… Because, by the time this letter is delivered to you, I’ve already reported to those pretty and cutie angels up there…

Yes, you’re correct, I’m slashing my wrist as if it’s violin while writing this letter and hence this explains the bloody mess you see on the supposedly white piece of paper… Hope my sincere apologies for dirtying the pure paper will be accepted…

Life… Life is meaningless… Life is ing tiring… I’m sick of life… I’m literally sick of it… The burden on me is so heavy… Making me unable to breathe… I can’t breathe from all the stress and pressure I receive from my family, friends and work… I’m overloaded… But… Who cares…? Who will care about me…? I bet no one will even notice if I disappear from earth… No one… No one will know… Oops… Sorry… One person will know… And guess who is it…? It’s you…

Bye… My pretty angel… Though I never have the chance to tell you that personally… Why…? Haha… Guess this is my favourite question for this letter… Why…?

Because I feel that I’m inferior to your beauty… Your voice… Your signature ‘eye smile’… Your cutie and chubby hamster cheek which I always dream of pinching will never come true now… Wonder the angels up there are as pretty and adorable as you…? Wish me luck… Hopefully, I’m able to find one to replace you… If possible…

Bye, my only love of this lifetime… Kim Sunggyu, goodbye…

The person who you will barely notice
Nam Woohyun