Massager.

Massager.

Luhans days at work were never easy, especially since he was the new kid so all the other workers would pile their extra loads onto him, saying things like "you need to learn the buisness, young chum", or "this is just the work you'll get when you progress up, why not get an early start?" Yeah, Luhan thought as he drove his keys into his keyhole almost snapping the frail metal in two, early start my arse

The door clicked, signalling that the door was now open for Luhan to walk through. He slid his key out slowly, shoving it into his back pocket, and pushed the door frighteningly hard with his left shoulder. He dropped his bags next to the shoe rack and he didn't stop walking until he reached the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, mouth slightly parted and his eyes wide with concern, was no other then Luhans little boyfriend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was few years younger then Luhan, although their facial features said differently. Kyungsoo rose from his seat, his tiny bottom leaving a faint imprint behind on the cushion he was sat on. "Another bad day Lulu?"

Luhan sighed. As much as he hated his job and as much as he hated worrying Kyungsoo everytime he looked just a little too frustrated on his arrival home, Luhan couldn't give it up. He was the sole money maker of the pair, Kyungsoo having a little pottery buisness that wasn't doing too well on the busy Seoul highstreet. 

So all Luhan did was nod at his boyfriend, his eyes sad, while Kyungsoo's were filled with a certain kind of empathy. Luhan heart swelled slightly as his boyfriend wandered over, a small smile playing on his lips. "Follow me Lulu, i think you need a stress detox."

Luhan grabbed Kyungsoo's waving hand, and he noticed everything was small about Kyungsoo. His height, his hand, his nose, his mouth, his . Everything except his heart - and his eyes. 

After a while, Luhan noticed that he was being lead down their hall and towards the bathroom they shared. Kyungsoo nudged the door slightly, as it was one of the doors in their house they seldom closed. Once in, Kyungsoo ushered Luhan to sit on the edge of the bath, while he rummaged through the countless shelfs and cupboards they had in there. 

Kyungsoo but his lip as he concentrated, causing Luhan to smile for the first time since he left the house in the early houses of the morning. "Aha!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, as he plucked out a green bottle with a squeezy lid.

He grabbed a flannel off the sinks edge and ran it under the hot tap for a few seconds, before ringing it slightly and walking over to Luhan. He sat behind Luhan, his knees brushing Luhans hips. "Take your shirt of Lulu, i can't do it otherwise." 

Luhan complied. Before Kyungsoo could say another word, the piece of cloth was next to Kyungsoo's feet. "Done." He giggled.

A small laugh escaped Kyungsoo's lips as he ran the warm flannel over Luhans shoulders, slowly pressing here and there. Luhan closed his eyes as he realised he was only going to get Kyungsoo's rare treat. A massage.

The cold liquid soon hit Luhan shoulders, making him take a sharp breath in. Luhan wasn't good with the cold. "Relax Lulu, you're tensing, I can feel it." Kyungsoo rubbed the liquid into Luhans skin slowly, his fingers putting slight pressure in the spots Luhan needed it the most. Back and forwards, back and forwards, went Kyungsoo's hands, and he smiled seeing Luhans content face. He pressed his fingers in the tighter areas a little harder, earning a little Ooh from Luhan - Kyungsoo was definately doing nothing wrong. 

Kyungsoo started to feel Luhans muscles relax under his hands, so he slowed his pace and calmed his fingers just a little, he didn't want to hurt Luhan even the slightest bit. He leaned in, his lips placed close to the back of Luhans ear, "You feeling better now?" 

"Mhm... Kyungsoo..." Luhan titled his head back, a happy sigh escaping his lips this time. Kyungsoo pulled his hands away and wiped them on the nearest towel, before placing a sweet little kiss on the nape of Luhans neck. 

"You won't be Mr Grumpy Pants now will you, Lulu?"