EXO Parenting Style

EXO Parenting Style

EXO K's DORM

 

"YAH SEHUN GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR!" Chanyeol screamed. Sehun smirked as he climbed up the sofa, waving the pink boxers in one hand. 

"ANIYAAAAA~" He sang. Kyungsoo looked at the chaos caused by his bandmates. Still, he ignored it and continued to watch the English soap opera on television. 

"I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GIVE IT BACK I'LL-"

"Baekhyun! Your husband is being all crappy again!" Sehun yelled. 

"WHATEVER! I'M APPLYING EYELINER SO SHUT YOUR TRAPS UP!" They heared Baekhyun screaming from inside a room. Sehun grinned.

"Yeollie, your wife doesn't love you anymore. What to doo?" Sehun made puppy eyes to Chanyeol. 

"YAHHHH!! Keep your mouth shut! I can't sleep!" Kai said groggily as he arose from the sofa and rubbed his eyes. "You and Chanyeol are always bickering. Stop it." He yawned as went back to sleep.

"Don't want to wake up sleeping beauty.." Chanyeol whispered as he came closer.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sehun asked, panicked. Chanyeol grinned. He took a step closer and hugged Sehun's waist, hoisting him up. "GIANT! PUT ME DOWN! WHAT THE HELL?!!??!!?"

"Give me back my underwear!"

"HEY SHUT UP!" Kyungsoo said. "I'm trying to watch my show!"

"Hey guys, do I look good?" Baekhyun asked as he came outside his room, already wearing makeup. "I think I have bags. Chanyeol keeps kicking me last night, so I didn't really had a good sleep."

"GUYS!" Kai growled in his sleep. 

"OOWWWW!" Chanyeol wailed as Sehun kicked him. Chanyeol fell backwards as Sehun ran into his shared room with Kai, locking the doors. 

"I'M GONNA TELL LUHANNIE!" Sehun said. "And post this underwear online!"

"SEHUN!! YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!!" Chanyeol said as he banged on the door. When Suho opened the doors to the apartment, the place was a mess. 

Pillows were on the floor. Kyungsoo was completely immersed in the soap opera, Kai was snoring his off on the couch, Baekhyun was creepily posing in front of the mirror, Sehun was nowhere to be found and Chanyeol was banging on the door of Kai's and Sehun's room. 

Suho face palmed himself.

_______________

"So, Suho, you are the leader of EXO K. How do you manage the members at home?" The MC asked. Suho smiled awkwardly.

Kai was picking at his hand. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are whispering to eachother. Sehun and Kyungsoo are giggling about something. 

"We are.... working on it." He said and forced a smile. 

_______________

EXO M DORM

 

It was quiet. 

Quiet as a grave. The only noise was heard was the clanking of the pots and pans at the kitchen. Lay was cooking lunch, and everyone was fine with that.

No one screaming.

No one running.

No one banging on the doors. 

No nothing. 

"Lay..." Tao said as he stepped into the kitchen. "I want some ice." He said. Lay looked back.

"Get it yourself, lazy bum. I'm busy." He said. Tao frowned. He stood up and took it himself and grunted. 

"Thanks, Lay." He said and applied it on his head. "GAH, its so hot here!" He groaned as he slumped on a dining table chair. Xiumin came in, garbbed a couple of baozi's and stuffed it in his mouth. 

"Sit down, Xiumin." Lay said. Xiumin obeyed. He had no intentions of disobeying it. Chen came in and yawned. 

"Why is it so hot? It's making me sleepy..." He complained. Lay stirred the fried rice in the pan. He said nothing. Chen frowned. He wasn't used of being ignored. He shurgged it off and went to doze off on the couch. 

"LAY OMG YOU TOOK MY BB CREAM DIDNT YOU?!" Luhan came out screaming. 

"It was emoty. I threw it away." 

"WHAT? NO IT WASNT! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS WASTE THINGS? IT STILL HAS-"

"Luhan!" Kris voice growled as he came out of his room. "Shut the hell up."

"Okay." Luhan said quietly. Kris walked towards the living room and collasped into a sleep on the floor. Lay continued to cook as everybody kept silence, since they don't want to get on Kris's nerves. 

_____________________

"Oh, Okay. Well Kris, you are the leader of EXO M. How do you manage the members?" The MC turned to Kris. Kris smiled proudly. 

All of s were quiet. Only whispering of Baekhyun and Chanyeol was heard. Lay was eyeing Suho, Xiumin and Chen was looking at the floor and Tao and Luhan was playing with their fingers.

"Its all about decipline." Kris said proudly. 

"Oookayy..." The MC noticed the EXO M members were more well behaved than EXO K. 

_______________________

 

EXO PARTY

 

"YEAAAYYYY! CAKE!!!!" Kai cheered as the secretery brought a 2 storey cake on a cart. The EXO K members laughed in joy. Only Luhan from the EXO M was cheering. Everybody else was just smiling. 

"Hey, brighten up. We are having a PARTY. You should ENJOY PARTIES." Chanyeol said as he slung an arm over Chen. "ENJOY." He repeated. 

"Yeah, enjoy this!" Sehun said with his lisp as he threw a pie at Chanyeol's face. The Exo M members face lit up at the fun, but they glanced at Kris. 

Kris decided to let it slide, so he nodded. 

Xiumin ran towards the buffet table and gobbled up the food. Chen and Lay interracted with the EXO K members as Tao gawked at the cake. 

Suho stared at Kris in amazement.

"How'd you do that?" he whispered. Kris smirked at he answered.

"Decipline." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HAHAHHAHAH OH MY GOD I AM A CRAPPY AUTHOR.

LOL FOR ME

 

 

AND A PUNCH.

 

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING...

 

I HAVE NO IDEAS T__T

 

SO, HELP ME IF YOU WANNA...

 

AND DONT BASH ME FOR THIS CRAPPY STORY...

 

I JUST FELT LIKE DOING IT...