teaser 2 | allkpop ft. byun baekhyun

☆ l u m i n o u s ☆ -- sm entertainment's new girl group ★★ (apply!)

Baekhyun smiles as Shinjae flips over the different photos of the chosen members with her eyebrows furrowed together. She sighs and slams them down lightly on the table, startling the younger guy. “What if they don’t like me as their manager at all?” She blows her bangs and picks up the 5 photos of different girls lying on the table, she stuffs them inside her bag neatly before turning back to the other.

 

“Don’t fret, they’ll like you, they have to like you, they can’t do anything about you being their manager.” The latter smiles cheekily and Shinjae reaches her hand over, smacking Baekhyun on the head.

 

“You’re not helping at all.” She opens her laptop and connects to the wifi inside SM’s building, here they are sitting at the lounge leisurely as people pass by them. Shinjae diverts her eyes from the screen to Baekhyun’s make-up free face. With a brow raised, she speaks, “You look different without all the eyeliner.” She laughs at him, biting her lower lip.

 

“Y-Yah!” Baekhyun pouts but smiles seconds after, “I look good with or without eye liner!” He jokes and laughs along with the other. It seems like, they’re very close to each other despite the , usually, for Shinjae, younger idols or trainees would feel awkward and all polite around her, but Baekhyun of course is an exception.

 

“Whatever,” She retorts and looks back at the laptop screen. Baekhyun, being a curious guy, goes over to her side and sits beside her, “Hey, what are you looking at?” He asks, scooting nearer the older lady.

 

“Nothing, just look at this update done by the most popular source of K-POP happenings for international fans,” Shinjae shakes her head with a smile and Baekhyun looks at her, confused, “You understand English?” He asks, inching nearer to the laptop screen, as far as his English could take him, it means that a new group something… something….

 

“Yeah I do.” Shinjae says and shoves Baekhyun’s face away from her laptop. “Look here,”

 

 


SM Entertainment to debut a new girl-group by next year as announced by BoA

4151 Views
 

Not long after SM Entertainment's EXO debuted, SM Entertainment announced the coming of their new and fresh girl group through BoA's press conference for her new album. That's a good way to promote, SM.

BoA states the the girls will be debuting later this year or by the start of next year, they aren't sure yet as the activities of SM Artists are flowing this November, with SNSD and EXO's nearing comeback, how would they be able to fit the debut of these five girls? 

BoA states the this girl group will blow your mind, bring the boys out, make you curious, give you an electric shock, make history and of course the only one. That made the media and fans alike laugh boisterously as she used SM's active idols' songs to describe the new and coming girl group.

With EXO's impressing debut concept and choreography, what could we expect from this new girl group?

Stay tuned for more details, here in Allkpop!


 

“You guys are mentioned a lot in this article.” Shinjae giggles and Baekhyun purses his lips, looking back at the lady beside him.

 

“Noona, what do you think of them? I think they are really good and well trained, not like me who only trained for a few months.” Baekhyun sighs and suddenly, feels down again. Shinjae chuckles and caresses the other’s back.

 

“Psh! My brother trained you! So, you’re really good now, and you have really really great talent and charisma to be able to debut in such short time, don’t you think that’s one thing to be proud of? Look at you now!” She says and cups the other’s face, squeezing his cheeks together.

 

“You’re a fine young man with great charisma and singing voice! You have thousands of fans!” She tries to cheer him up while squeezing his cheeks together.

 

Baekhyun smiles and pulls down her hand, “Thanks noona, thank you for cheering me up, good luck on your group and err… don’t make them afraid of you!” Baekhyun laughs, his eyes forming beautiful crescents while running away.

 

Shinjae shakes her head, laughing. “Weird Kid.”

 

Shinjae thinks that this is actually a good article to promote the girls, plus, it’s from a site that provides the international fans information about the K-Pop happenings, so she thinks that it’s actually a good thing since, who knows how many fans would they get from this? Like EXO, she trusts SM Entertainment to give them a decent debut too, now, she wonders what could their concept be now?


 

 

author's note
UM. AM I THE ONLY ONE SHIPPING SHINJAE X BAEKHYUN BECAUSE YES???? Haha, I'm so weird, Baekhyun is still open for partners though! :DD So this is a teaser I think? So send your applications guys! I'll be waiting! :DD