manager choi -- 1 || byun baekhyun's opinion ||

☆ l u m i n o u s ☆ -- sm entertainment's new girl group ★★ (apply!)

 

It was very breezy morning as the winter season is nearing. Here I am, clothed with thick clothing as I pass by the halls of the SM building. It was just another day at work, I am a marketing assistant in a company that has some connections to SM Entertainment, plus, my brother works here as a vocal trainer so I get to visit often, I can say I’m pretty much close with some of the trainees and idols.

 

But today was a different day, I got a call from SM Entertainment saying that they need to talk to me and I have to be in the building by ten in the morning. It had been only thirty minutes passed the hour of nine when I walked in, a warm cup of coffee in hand.

 

I bow to some of the staff and trainees alike as they had recognized me; I’m a friendly person I can say, a talkative one too.

 

As I pass by people, one certain person called my name, I stop my tracks to look at him. “Baekhyunnie!” I call his name as he waves hyper-ly to me like a kid he is. He is Byun Baekhyun, a member of EXO, their vocal, he only trained for eleven months and I think he’s a very awesome and great kid, he is a hardworker, among the members of EXO that had only trained for months, Byun Baekhyun was the person I am closest to since my brother trained him all day, all night. I can often hear my brother whine about training the kid in rush as he has to debut in eleven months.

 

“Noona!” He says and stops his tracks right in front of me, he bows politely, his hands on his sides, I let out a chuckle. “No need to be so… polite.”

 

Baekhyun chuckles and straightens up, he smiles at me and suddenly sighs. “Why are you grimacing?” I ask him, tilting my head to the side. Being a friend of this loud and cheerful person, it is peculiar to see him down.

 

“I heard you’re going to work here as a manager of the new group?”

 

What?

 

“I don’t know, but you guys are debuting a new group?! That’s awesome, just after a few months of your debut, huh?” I say. But am I really going to be their manager? Suddenly, I am ecstatic about this! I need to get to the HQ right away, I mean the office!

 

“Yeah, they’re pretty awesome! But the thing is, most of the trainees in the line are my hoobaes, but once they debut, I’ll be their sunbae. It’s a complicated thing right?” He says looks at me, now he’s smiling. What a kid.

 

“Well, I’ll tell you more about that, thanks for telling me that I’m managing a new girl group. You’re the best!” I say and pat his head. I turn around as he bids his goodbye and I wave in return. I need to get to the office right away.

 

**

 

“You’ll be the girls’ manager, I trust you a lot.” I hear Lee Sooman say as I fixate my eyes on the photos of the girls, lying on top of the table. I don’t know how to become a manager, but somehow, I’ll be able to make it right? I nod in response as I look at the pictures.

 

“Welcome to the family!” He says and extends a hand, I look up with a smile and shake his hand politely. I’m a part of SMTown now?

 

“Thank you, I’ll work hard for these girls, when am I meeting them?”

 

“Soon.”

 

 

 


first teaser, i guess? :p