O... MY GOSH!

Don't you dare!

‘Aaron Yan get in here right now!’ yelled Gui Gui from the bathroom, as she tried to avoid the flying cockroach that was scaring the daylights out of her. Unfortunately what Gui Gui didn’t know was that Aaron her boyfriend of 3 years was also more afraid of the cockroach than anyone else in the world.  As Gui Gui yelled for the third time for him, Aaron didn’t have much choice but to bravely head In to save his princess before she adds winkles to her long list of why she looks ugly.

Not that she was ‘ugly ugly’ but Gui Gui just discover that pregnancies at times changes the appearance of a women/ lady. She has also been bothered by the scars she has been receiving on her face lately and it bothers her a lot. So much that Gui Gui has sent Aaron out of their bedroom to sleep at night where the guest room drops down to a -1 at night. Luckily Aaron doesn’t mind to him, his girlfriend never looked more beautiful or been healthier till now. Gone was the old Gui Gu a childish, who loves to prank him girlfriend who always, like to nag  a lot to a more mature, grumpy and wears old women’s ladies that only fits her since she finds her normal ones was too tight, pregnant women.

Looking at her right now, Aaron appeared in the bathroom doorway wearing from head to toe inproactive gear,that also includes a helmet, in his hands was a baseball bat and a spray can. Laughing at her boyfriend’s silliness Gui Gui almost had an asthma attack. Preparing to spray the cockroach, with one foot out the door and foot in when it got too close to him, Gui Gui looked at him in horror.

Raising her hands up and waving them from side to side, ‘NO NO NO!’ Gui Gui raised her voice and screamed at him ‘don’t you dare spray that awful smell in here Mr Yan! Taken back Aaron immediately put down the can before her  nagging voice started to echo around the room. Using the baseball bat, Aaron still failed to kill the cockroach, sinking to the ground exhausted; Aaron looked over to where Gui Gui’s favourite book was lying near the spa bench.

Picking it up he swiped his hand right across the cockroach that was flying straight at him in the wall squishing it to pieces. Eyes wide open, forming the O shape as wide as she could, Exploding like a bomb had just done off Gui Gui charged out of the shower where she had taken refuge, straight towards Aaron and picking up the baseball bat that Aaron mistakenly left behind and which he regret a bit too late. Raising the bat up Gui Gui was about to hit him with it for ruining her precious and treasured book when she suddenly trip and fall.

Opening one eye to see when the bat was bit to hit him and just in time to cause in a quick movement he had caught his girlfriend in time looking deeply into her eyes he said with a cheeky smile, ‘See even our unborn twins don’t want their mummy to punish daddy.’ just as the bat hit him on the head at the same time Laughing out loud Gui Gui couldn’t stop laughing and to this day on Gui Gui would always tell the story to their two twins which will never get old.

 

Happy Reading eRnah_hanRe07! Hope you enjoy it please no copying it is my own story and no one else. Sorry about the grammar and spelling mistakes! Cheers butterdilys 24/10/12