The Announcement

Forever Siblings

Main Character – SeoRi Park @ Lily

Morning Call Member – Jeon Su Ah, Kim Na Jung , Nam Hye Rim

1st Chapter

Na Jung kept wandering around their practice room. Hye Rim, who watched her, starts to lie down on the floor with her head on her palm. The oldest, Su Ah keep looking forward without any eyes blinking. The news that they just heard from their trainer makes the three of them still in shocked. One of the supposed to be member has decided to withdraw from the group; Morning Call.

“Ya, did u guys have any idea how to solve our problem?” Su Ah asked the other two

“unnie , how are we supposed to think at this time? I was completely blanked. Huh, never cross in my mind that this will happen. arghh , since the first time I met her , I know that she is annoying and one day she will cause trouble.. Finally, the day has come huh?” Najung angrily answer

Su Ah stared at her deeply... It is true what Najung been talked about. The withdrawn member, Jenny @ Jae In is some sort of troublesome girl. She skipped practice for thousand times, not punctual and even used to fight with other trainees.

“Jung-ah, I know and what u said was true. But this is not the right time for us to uncover her bad attitude... We must find a solution or else our effort all these time will be a waste.” Su Ah answer back.

Hyerim nodding agreed with their leader. Since Su Ah is the oldest and the most senior trainee, the company appoint her as the leader. Both of Najung and Hyerim have no problem with the position since that is not their reason being a trainee for SM Entertainment.

The silence conquers back the practice room. And suddenly, they heard someone knocking the door once before the door is opened. One of the company’s directors went into the room followed by few people and they spotted some of their senior among the people. All of them stood up and bowed to the people.

“annyeong haseyo.” Su ah greeted them and they answer back.
“Su ah-ya, where’s your supervisor?” Yunho asks her.

“He went out for a while. And actually he should be here right now,” she answered back.

Su Ah and the other two just noticed that all the senior that tagged along are the leader for each group. And then they know that there must be something big going to be announced. Soon after that, the door is opened again and this time it’s their supervisor who will be their manager once they debut later. The supervisor apologise as he was late and explain that he just met with the chairman to few documents.

The director takes place to speak. “Hmm, u guys are Morning Call member right?” he asks them, maybe just an intro since he should already know the group’s name. Su ah and her sisters nodded.

“Actually, I have nothing to talk and I think that your supervisor or maybe your seniors are the one who should inform you. My presence here is just to make sure that all the information you are going to get later is precise. Without any information omitted.” he said to them. “So, I’ll leave it to your supervisor,” he added.

Then, their supervisor quickly announces the updated news. All three of them were shocked by the announcement. Najung placed her eyesight on the floor. So many things that she been thinking and now her mind is completely blanked. She feels that she might faint right now because her head feel like getting knocked with a giant rocks. Whatever that her supervisor said is no longer gone into her mind.
“Na Jung-ssi? Are you okay?” Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD ask her.

All the attention now is on her. The director is no longer there and she just noticed that she’s been daydreaming quite for a long time since she doesn’t know what they had been talked about.

Su Ah once again stares at her; she saw that Najung is smiling before she noticed there’s a few drops of crystal tears fell on the floor. Najung is crying!!! All people in the room were shocked with this situation. Taeyeon went to hug Najung and she whispers something to Najung. A few of supporting words maybe.

“Su ah-ya, it is better if you guys find someone that is compatible with you guys. It is okay if she doesn’t know how to sing and dance because that can be settle by us including you guys also. Just make sure that she is a girl. Hee, of course boy is not acceptable. What is more important are you guys can get along well because the directors does’nt want things like this to happen again. Got it?”Yunho once again asked them. Su Ah and the rest nodded.

Then, Yunho, and Taeyeon leave the room. Now, it is only Morning Call member and their supervisor left.

“Kids, tonight your seniors are going to use this room. So, it is better for you guys to stay at home. Go back and discuss among yourself. If there’s a final word achieved, quickly update me okay? Su ah?” the supervisor said.

“Yes. We understand that. Oppa, tomorrow morning you don’t have to pick up Najung and Hyerim. They are going to spend their night with me,” said Su Ah. The supervisor taking note of that and then all four of them leave the practice room together.