Chapter 8: Jealousy Truth

Kind Demon VS Harsh Angel

 

Chapter 8: Jealousy Truth.

 

2 weeks passed on quickly due to our schedules and live performances for our newly released album. Everyone started to ship Young____. Even Youngmin and I got close that he stopped saying ‘demonic’ every time. Soon, the day for the celebration party came by.

 

“Minwoo-ah & Youngmin-Oppa! Stop fighting please! We’re gonna be late!” I yelled at them as I tried to get my necklace tied together.

 

“I’ll help.” I glanced at the mirror and found Youngmin’s look alike. “Gomawo Kwangmin-Oppa!” I grinned at him as he successfully clasped my necklace together.  I took a final glance at myself in the mirror.  I had a simple yet beautiful violet knee-length dress on; wearing high violet pump heels, my hair tied into an elegant bun. Of course, I had make-up on, not too much yet not too little. Kwangmin smiled at me through the mirror which I gladly returned.

 

“Oppa, I’ll leave you here and go with Kwangmin Oppa!” I yelled once more over the argument their both having.

 

“Andwae!” They both said together and then glared at each other once more. “Stop copying me!” they said together again.

 

“Alice is miiine~” Kwangmin sang and carried me outside.

 

“I thought you’re on my side!” Youngmin fumed and chased after us.

 

“Youngmin, Take this!” Minwoo threw a Winnie the Pooh plushie at Youngmin. He turned around and managed to grab his favorite plushie safely.

 

“YAH! GEU SAEKKI, NEO CHOONGEU LAE?! (Sorry if it’s spelt wrong)” Youngmin growled at Minwoo as he held the plushie close to his chest. “I have no time after you. I’m getting my princess back!” and chased after us once more with Winnie the Pooh in his hand.

 

“SHE IS MINE!” Minwoo yelled and chased after us. We managed to reach the elevator right before it closes at Youngmin and Minwoo’s face.

 

“Oppa, you can put me down.” I told Kwangmin once I noticed him panting heavily.

 

“Gwenchana, I want to gain muscles.” Kwangmin joked. I playfully hit him on the chest. “Yah, I’m not heavy.” I pouted. He kissed my forehead as an apology right when the elevator opened revealing Youngmin and Minwoo who were heavily panting at the entrance.

 

“YOU-“ Youngmin started.

 

“Opps~” Kwangmin smiled innocent at his hyung. “Oh! Some guy is checking out ____!” Kwangmin gasped and looked at somewhere far away. Youngmin and Minwoo glanced at where he is looking and Kwangmin took this opportunity and run away to the parking lot, to ____’s BMW and drove off.

 

“____” He called me. I turned my attention to him. “Where is StarshipEnt?” He asked innocently. I giggled at him and told him the directions. Once we reached the place, I took Kwangmin with me as my partner since it takes “Not One but Two” people to enter (See what I did there?), since Boyfriend (Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong)’s album got so much popularity, the President decided to make one of their song name as part of the party theme.

 

“____, promise me one thing.” Kwangmin said to me as we made our way to the party.

 

“What is it, Oppa?”

 

“Never leave me alone.” He answered and held my hand.

 

Leave him? Never, I know he still can talk to others properly. I thought and replied, “Of course! I promise.” He smiled at me response.

 

Once we entered the room, Kwangmin was surprise with the appearance of the party. The party looked like a Park in Nighttime except that it is an Indoor Park Party in a building.

 

“This brings back a lot of memories…” Kwangmin sighed and I agreed with him. After greeting a lot of people, especially from SM, YG, JYJ, Cube and other several of companies; the President made his speech and songs started playing as a cue for us to dance. Kwangmin took a seat and said he would stay with Youngmin, who finally came with Minwoo, and Minwoo will dance with me.

 

(Song: Waltz with Adonis)

 

Minwoo stretched out his hand in front of me I gladly took it as he helped me up the stairs and to the dance floor (Or stage).

 

“I hope you can still remember how to waltz, ____ noona.” Minwoo said as we started to waltz.

 

“Of course, I’m the one who taught you how to waltz Minnie~” I replied as he spun me around. “You still remember how to play violin, piano and guitar? I thought you how.”

 

Minwoo looked away, “N-no… You had to leave early so I had no clue how to play any instruments. Although Taemin hyung inspired me to dance.”

 

“Lee Taemin from SHINee, SM?” I asked, “How did you know managed to get to know him? Especially since you called him ‘hyung’?”

 

“You didn’t know? He is like us, a Demon.” Minwoo answered. My eyes turned into fish eyes, “Since when?!”

 

“A long time ago, noona. We met each other a few times in the underworld.” Minwoo answered as we spun together near Lee Taemin who is dancing with someone I don’t recognize but I believe it’s someone from their company. Once the song is over, we walked toward SHINee.

 

“Taemin Hyung! Remember us?” Minwoo greeted Taemin.

 

“Oh! Minwoo-ah and ____-ah! Long time no see!” Taemin greeted with a smile. “Minho hyung! Meet ____ and Minwoo-ah!”

A tall and fit looking guy walked over and greeted us with a handshake. “Nice to meet you.” he said politely.

 

“Where is my baby?!” a familiar voice exclaimed.

 

“Kibum, calm down. He is right over there.” a voice answered.

 

“Umma! Appa! Meet ____-ah and Minwoo-ah, their my friends!” Taemin introduced us.

 

“Choi ____?” Key asked and walked towards me, “Omo, you’re so cute!~ Can I make you my daughter?” he hugged me.

 

“I thought I’m you’re only child!” Taemin pouted. Key let go of me.

 

“Taebaby, don’t you want ____-ah to be your dongsaeng? She is cute too, so is Minwoo-ah!” Key complimented.

 

“Taemin is enough, yeobo.” Jonghyun told Key. “Ah wae? I like ____-ah! She’s cute and adorable! She is like Taemin-ah but a girl~” Key pointed out, “Do you like banana milk, ____-ah?” Key asked, I nodded and he hugged me once more, “You are officially my daughter! ____-ah, we should go shopping one day! Let’s exchange numbers!”

 

“Maybe later, Key-ssi. I have to go now.” I told him as I suddenly remembered about the contract.

 

“Call me Key-Umma, and this is Jonghyun-Appa.” Key gestured towards Jonghyun who nodded at me.

 

“Where’s Onew hyung?” Minwoo asked. They all pointed at the food corner.

 

“Chicken.” they said together. I giggled, “Figures! He is a chicken maniac from what I heard!”

 

We watched as we watch Onew get all the chicken and walked towards us, he tripped by accident and his chicken flew into the air. While midair, Minwoo, Taemin and I were able to get the chicken before they fell to the floor. After a few seconds, SHINee sang “Whatever he does, it’s Onew’s condition~” I giggled once more and gave the chicken to Onew and left.

 

“____-ah!” Kwangmin called out to me. “May I have this dance?” He asked as he bowed to me and stretched out his hand. I took it and let he led me to the dance floor.

 

(Song: Lifehouse – You’re all I want.)

 

“Kwangmin… You don’t know how to dance right?” I asked curiously. He nervously nodded.

 

“It’s okay! This is a slow dance, you don’t have to move that much. Just follow me ok?” I assured him, he smiled at me. He placed his hand on my hip and held my hand, imitating the other men’s movements. We started moving along with the song. Somewhere during the music, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer and he automatically responded by holding my waist closer. I placed my head on his shoulder and he leaned on my head. I sighed in happiness.

 

“Oppa, where is Youngmin Oppa?” I asked him.

 

“With Bunni. He is drunk.” He answered and chuckled.

 

“Why?” I joined his soft laughter.

 

“I may be his twin but I honestly have no clue.”

 

I smiled, “Oppa, I missed you.”

 

“I missed you too.” he answered, I looked at him and he suddenly gave me a kiss right when the song reached its (A/N: It’s around 3:56 I think if you are listening to it. If you can’t find it, it’s where the guitar and drums starts :) ) After a few seconds, he pulled back and looked at my eyes; but not a word was spoken between us. I just continued dancing.

 

“Sorry…” He apologized. “Gwenchana, Oppa.” I replied.

 

I felt confused but I tried to get it off my mind. It just a friendly kiss, its fine. I keep thinking

I gasped as I saw Youngmin with Bunni,

kissing.

 

I don’t know what took over me but emotions raged all around me at once that I couldn’t decide what to feel. I stopped dancing and excused myself. I went straight outside the room and in the REAL indoor park. I started humming a melody as I try to calm myself down.

“____-ah? What are you doing here?” A voice asked me.

 

I gasped, “You!”

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

“Youngmin, why did you kiss her like that? Do you like her?” The brunette asked him, as a leaned on the rail in the balcony.

 

 “Nothing in particular.” the blonde replied as imitated his twin’s actions.

 

“Don’t be a player, Youngmin.” Kwangmin said to him as he stared at the sky.

 

“I’m not, Kwangmin.” he chuckled and glanced at his half, “What’s this all of the sudden? Just because I kissed someone?”

 

“No, I respect whoever you may be intimate with. The reason is because Alice and I saw you both earlier, she turned upset. So I was just wondering, what’s up.” The younger answered him.

 

“I don’t know. It was just a peck, Kwang. Don’t over-react-“ 

 

 “That clearly wasn’t a peck.” Kwangmin interrupted. Youngmin rolled his eyes in reply.

 

“Hear me out, will you? I have no idea why or what in the heavens happened, it’s either she kissed me or it was an accident.” Youngmin answered.

 

“Hyung! You could’ve just pushed her off!” Kwangmin insisted. 

 

“Kwang, I understand that we get to know each other for the past few weeks ever since you came. Why do you care about her so much? She is a demon; she is the opposite of us.” Youngmin replied and frowned.

 

“She is my… First love.”