Chapter 10: Sealed with a kiss?

Kind Demon VS Harsh Angel

 

It’s been a week since ____ won’t look at Youngmin in the eye, yet be near him. She doesn’t call Youngmin “Oppa” or even say his name. I apologized to ____ about the kiss, she forgave me for it. I wanted to make Youngmin and ____ back together. Even ___ managed to get another week off ‘cause she had to return to the underworld for awhile. Worse is, Youngmin-hyung keeps on hanging out with Bunni.


“Oh hyung. What’s up?” Minwoo sat next to me. I pouted.

“They won’t talk to each other.”

“Ah, noona and Youngmin-hyung?” Minwoo asked; I nodded.

“Aish! I even gave her up to hyung and he wouldn’t make any progress with her!” I frustrated threw the couch pillow on the floor and stood up. Minwoo sighed and lay back on the couch.

“Leave them alone, it’s their problem.” Minwoo answered.

“Youngmin… I don’t think he ever experienced love as well. He was also by my side; he had no time to even get a girlfriend or something close to that.” I thought aloud.

“How about I call my friend to help out?” Minwoo suggested.

“Who?”

“My fellow demons who are on Earth.” He answered. I had a question mark on my head, “Who would that be?”

“You’ll see.” He smirked. “Oh, ____ noona is here now.”

“Jjinja? Where is she?” I asked a bit too excitedly.

“In the park where I met you.” Minwoo answered. I quickly grabbed my coat and took off to meet her.
 

(Your POV)

I sighed as I lay back on the bench. I just recently got a human body from Lucius. It looks exactly as my appearance; but I managed to change so much that I doubt the StarShip Entertainment would recognize me, nor will my fans. I was also glad to escape from Youngmin for a week while I was away in the underworld. I felt so hopeless and anxious around him ever since I found out about my feelings for him; it’s the only answer I got why I’m jealous of him and Bunni. He keeps on hanging out with Bunni that it’s annoying the hell out of me. My visit to the underworld made me more harsh than kind. I guess I’m starting to feel more demonic, I thought.

I was busy playing with my iPad until I saw a shadow covering me from the sun. Before I could even get a good look at the person, they had already greeted me with a crushing hug.

 

“____-ah! Pogoshipo!” He cried.

 

“Who-?” I started as I got irritated until I saw his face. “Kwangmin…” I stood up to hug him properly.

 

He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, “Wow, you really look different. What did you do there?” He asked me.

 

“Something, but I’m going to go to another place where I will form another contract.”

 

“Ahh…” Kwangmin nodded as if he understood, “Ne… Let’s go on a date!”

“Why so sudden?” I asked smiling.

“Nothing, I always wanted to try taking you out on a date.” He smiled, “Let’s go!” he grabbed my hand and took a bus to Lotto World.

“It’s my first time on a bus.” Kwangmin grinned. The bus was packed with a lot of people that we had to squish together.

“My bad.” Kwangmin apologized as he had to squish near me. He suddenly just pulled me even closer and spun me around so I’m next to the window.

“Back off.” He harshly warned a e. I thank him until another one grabbed my .

I screamed. “Yah! Who gave you the right to touch my ?!”

Everyone immediately looked at the ert and started shoo-ing him out.

“Yah! How dare you do something disgraceful?” One shouted at him.

I looked at Kwangmin and smirked at him, he patted my head in return.

“That’s my girl.” He said, and still held me closer.

Finally, we reached the amusement park and bought tickets. We rode the roller coaster, went on the haunted house which Kwangmin held on me the whole time, I giggled at his ‘manliness’.

 

“____-ah, stay here. My stomach is declaring war.” Kwangmin said and fled to the nearest bathroom.

I rested at a nearest bench and played with my phone while I wait for Kwangmin. I started singing along with a song I’m listening to.

 

“If you love me say 
Lalalala lalalala~ 
Neol saranghae yeongwonhi uri hamkkehae ~”

(A/N: If You Love Me – J Rabbit, I like this k-indie song :D)

 

“You still got that nice singing voice.” Someone complimented. I turned to the voice just to see the person I last want to see.

 

Youngmin.

 

I quickly backed away from him, at least 1 meter. Youngmin had a hurt expression on his face.

 

“____-ah…”

 

“W-What are you doing here?” I stammered, not meeting his face.

 

“I’m on a date.” He answered. Why chose that answer out of all other answers? I thought miserably.

 

“Ah, taking Bunni out on a date eh? Lucky girl.” I tried to smile but without meeting his eyes. Before he said anything, I quickly added. “Well, I’m just gonna go look for someone. Bye!”

 

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, “____-ah wait.”

 

“What?” I asked impatiently.

 

“I’m on a date with you.” He answered, “Kwangmin’s stomach got worse and called me to take over.”

 

Just then, my phone rang telling me that I got a message. I opened my cell and read,

 

“Mianhe ____-ah! T_T My stomach kept on declaring war so I had to go home. Don’t worry, I called Youngmin-hyung to take over since Minwoo was busy ^^~ Annyeong and have fun!~

-Pikwangchu Oppa”

 

“See?” Youngmin said after I look up.

 

“It’s okay, I’m tired anyways. Let’s go home-“

 

“Andwae~ I want to have my fun too!” Youngmin pouted. Damn you for having the same cute face as Kwangmin! I cursed,

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“Bumper Cars.” He answered me and pulled me to the place.

 

We played Bumper Cars, we went on the roller coaster and we screamed together, we went on a haunted house (A different one) where I actually got scared (Because my attention is on Youngmin and not expecting anything to pop out on my face).

 

I screamed as I felt a cold hand around my neck and unintentionally jumped on Youngmin, not letting go.

 

“Woah, chill ____-ah.” He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. I pushed him off and walked on without him.

 

“Wait!” He called.

 

Lastly, we went on a Ferris wheel. We went on a car and we didn’t say a word to each other until we were half way to the top.

 

“____-ah, why are you avoiding me last week?” Youngmin suddenly asked.

 

“Nothing in particular.” I answered as I looked at the view.

 

“Being 1 meter or more away from me, not meeting me in the eyes, trying to stay out of the room when I’m in it, not calling me ‘Oppa’, and avoiding to have physical contact like hugging or at least wrap an arm around you isn’t ‘Nothing in Particular’.” He stated.

 

“It’s…Nothing….” I answered.

 

“Is it about Bunni?” Youngmin asked. I didn’t reply.

 

“____-ah, I told you. It was an accident. Why are you like this? You sound as if you’re jealous.” Youngmin said. I held my breath, will he notice now? Will he finally know my feelings? I thought.

 

“I seriously don’t get you. Bunni is a sweet girl, can’t you get over it? It’s just a… kiss.” Youngmin said and leaned back. I slowly let go of the breath and drew in a shaky breath. Just a kiss huh? I thought. I wasn’t in a mood to talk; I felt rejection. So I took my phone out and started playing around with it.

 

“Why aren’t you talking to me?” Youngmin asked me in irritation. I didn’t say anything.

 

“____-ah.” I still didn’t reply.

“____-ah… Don’t ignore me…” I felt a tear trickling down my face; I didn’t bother wiping it away.

“____-ah? Are you…crying?” I felt more tears fall down my face.

“____-ah.” Youngmin touched my face; I swatted his arm away and bursting out through the door and spread my wings to fly away.

“____-ah!” Youngmin shouted, I didn’t listen to him. I cried while I flew away. I felt him follow behind me but I went faster.

 

“GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screeched at him.

 

“____! STOP FLYING AWAY!”

 

“NO! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!”

 

He flew past me and stopped in front of me; attempting to stop me by catching me in his arms, he caught me and held me tight. I struggled by he showed no signs of letting me go, so I gave up and stopped as we stop midair.

 

“____-ah, please don’t cry… I’m sorry if I hurt you.” Youngmin said as he held me close.

 

“Let… go…” I slowly said.

 

“Hear me out first.”

 

“Sshiro!”

 

“Fine, since I think action speaks louder than words… ____-ah!” Youngmin suddenly yelled that I flinched and looked up. Once I did, I never thought that this one thing could happen to me.

 

Youngmin kissed me. A sweet, long, caring, and loving kiss.

 

He kissed me while we were on air.

 

I felt like a rush of excitement in me, like I can overcome anything that’s in my way.

 

“I love you.” Youngmin whispered.

 

“Liar.” I smiled. Youngmin cupped my face and kissed me again, I felt that rush again.

 

“Convinced?”

 

“So-so.” I teased.

 

‘Choi ____, will you be mine?”

 

“Maybe~” I teased again.

 

“I’m trying to be serious! And cheesy!” Youngmin

 

“Of couse, Jo Youngmin. I will be yours.” I slightly blushed.

 

“Forever?”  Youngmin placed his forehead on mine.

 

“Forever yours.” I promised and giggled.

 

“Sealed with a kiss?” He asked, grinning.

 

I kissed him and said, “Sealed.”

 

I heard shouts and screams around us, me and Youngmin looked around.

 

“YOU’RE SO SWEET, HYUNG, THAT I HAVE A TOOTHACHE!” I heard Kwangmin exclaimed,

 

“YOUNGMIN, YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER OR YOU’LL HEAR FROM ME, LUCIUS, KWANGMIN, LUCIFER AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHERS!” Minwoo yelled.

 

“Young love~” Taemin sang.

 

“CELEBRATION IN LUCIUS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!” Lee Sungjong announced.

 

“Hey! I never said-“ Lucius started but were interrupted by other cheers and they flew to his house before he could protest.

 

“Let’s get away from him! He might steal all your heart that I and Minwoo might have no space.” Kwangmin grabbed me and flew with the other demons and angels.

 

“Yah! Hands off my girlfriend!” Youngmin yelled and flew after us.

 

“Wah, hyung. Calling her your girlfriend already? SHE’S MINE!” Minwoo yelled and flew with me and Kwangmin.

 

“____-ah, you promised!” Youngmin whined.

 

“Save me, Youngmin Oppa!” I screamed playfully.

 

“I’m coming!” Youngmin flew after us.

 


 

Sorry guys, I took so long to update T_T but I got a 3 week Winter holiday! (Yehey~!)

So yorobu~~n, Happy Winter Holidays!!! b^_^d b^_^d b^_^d b^_^d b^_^d

Please subscribe and comment :DD (Happy Comments makes me Happy too xD)

I love you guys! High-Five to all of you xD *High-fives to subscribers and readers*

(Shall I skip the party at Lucius' house or make it into a special chapter? It includes other artists ^^, it was actually part of this chapter but I thought it was too long so I cut it :D)