Final

Falling In(Out of) Love With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Falling In(Out of) Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

It started in 2009, when they were recording for Intimate Note. In which Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul, Hyukjae, Leeteuk, Hankyung, Ryeowook and he, himself, had joined. It was supposed to be for fun when they played that Miss Intimate Challenge, but he didn't know he'll fall in love there.

 

Truth be told, he really meant it when he said that the other was his. He really wanted him to be his alone. He hated it seeing him hanging around Heechul that day. But there's nothing he can do back then, nor can he do anything with it now, not when he's already have a boyfriend.

 

"Kyu, are you gonna inside longer?" He snapped out of his reverie when he hears someone talking to him. He turns off the water and covers himself with the towel before going out.

 

"I'm done." He answers. The male in front of him smile.

 

"We could've taken a bath together so people don't have to wait, you know?" Kyuhyun widen his eyes. "What? Like we haven't done that before." Sungmin, his boyfriend snort. "Seriously, you're getting weirder." He muttered as he steps into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath then walks towards his shared him with the pink loving boy. Thinking about taking a bath together with your boyfriend isn't wrong, heck, he didn't even know how many times they did it but now, thinking about it made him shivers. Not when he'd fall out of love towards Sungmin.

 

He sighs. "I shouldn't have agreed joining that stupid show. ! It's 3 years ago and now! Aish!" He cursed, clenching his fist tightly. He takes another deep breath before getting ready for another busy schedule.

 

– – – – –

 

"Kyuhyunnie~ Help me with this." He turned around and instantly smiles.

 

"Sure." He reply then sits beside Hyukjae, who had asked him for help, before helping him with the song.

 

– – – – –

 

"Yah! Did you see what I see?" Leeteuk ask Heechul, both are currently sitting on another couch not far from where Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are sitting.

 

"What am I supposed to see actually?" Heechul ask, looking at his paper, trying to memories his part well. They're in the middle of recording a new reality show and the four of them was included. Heechul, being there since he's one of the main. Typical Heechul.

 

"Kyuhyun. He's been hanging way too much time with Hyuk these days." He whispered which made Heechul put down his papers and change his gaze towards the two sitting male in front of him who's busy with their own work.

 

"Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. And I thought he's with Sungmin." Heechul said.

 

"They're still together dummy. But Kyuhyun seems closer with Hyuk than Sungmin now." Leeteuk said. "That day when I ask Sungmin where Kyuhyun is, he shrugged his shoulder and said he doesn't know. I thought he was joking but turns out he really doesn't know. And guess what, Hyuk suddenly walks pass us and said that Kyuhyun's inside his room!" He added. Heechul gasp.

 

"Then?! What did Min said?"

 

"That's the weird part! He doesn't look disturbed at all!" Leeteuk answer raising his voice a little louder, catching the attention of the two males on the other couch. Both Leeteuk and Heechul look at them and grin.

 

"What are you both talking about hyung?" Hyukjae ask innocently.

 

"Nothing. Just memorizing the lines." Heechul answered follows by a little laugh. Leeteuk nods his head, backing up Heechul's answer.

 

Convince by the answer given, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae went back to their paper while the other two went back to their talking.

 

– – – – –

 

Sungmin woke up that morning alone inside his room and doesn't even bother thinking about his missing boyfriend. He already knows where he is. It's either he's already in the kitchen or at Hyukjae's room.

 

He did find it weird that his boyfriend spent more time with Hyukjae then him, in the beginning. But now, he's already used to it and he had to admit he also spends more time with Siwon lately.

 

It was 5 months ago when Kyuhyun starts getting closer with his best friend. He had asked Kyuhyun why but Kyuhyun only answer him with the same excuse. "I wanna know my boyfriends' best friend more." At first he was not convince but now he doesn't even care. He knows that he's already falling out of love with Kyuhyun and falling for Siwon instead.

 

"Aaaa! I need to break up with him!"

 

– – – – –

 

"Kyu, may I ask something?" Hyukjae ask. Kyuhyun went into his room when he was still sleeping and when he wakes up that morning; Kyuhyun was already sitting on his chair.

 

"Sure." Kyuhyun smiles. He can't help it. Looking at Hyukjae's face just made his day. Yes, he's in love with him. When he first saw Hyukjae in that Chinese girl outfit at Intimate Note, he was captivated. He had been having troubles sleeping during those days, just thinking of a certain monkey anchovy. It's wrong, he knows, he's with Sungmin.

 

But as times goes by, his feeling grew towards Hyukjae as he spends time with him. And now he's deeply in love with him.

 

"Aren't you afraid that Minnie will get angry if you spent too much time with me?" He asks, tilting his head cutely. Kyuhyun had to restrain himself from jumping towards the smaller male and taking him into a tight hug.

 

"Nah, he seems to spent more time with Siwon hyung more now." He answered. He does acknowledge that and he's not feeling any disappointment in it, not that he's surprise by it.

 

Hyukjae nod his head. "Then, you're not angry that he spends more time with Wonnie than you?" Kyuhyun shakes his head and smile.

 

"I'm not a person who likes to control my boyfriend you know. He can spend time with whoever he wants." Kyuhyun said. Hyukjae smiles.

 

"You're so cool Kyuhyunnie. I hope when I have a boyfriend he's like you." He exclaim, clapping his hands together. Kyuhyun widen his eyes and look at Hyukjae.

 

"D–Do you by any chance, like someone right now?" He asks. Nervously waiting for the answer. Hyukjae stop clapping his hand and looks at the younger man. His happy expression changed. He nods his head; Kyuhyun felt like his heart was broken into pieces.

 

"But he'll never like me." Hyukjae sigh.

 

"W–What? Why?" Kyuhyun ask, suddenly his broken heart seems to have glued together again. There's still hope. Hyukjae smiles at him, but he knows that it's not a sincere smile.

 

"He loves someone else."

 

– – – – –

 

"Seriously Kyu! Can you stop pacing around already?! I'm getting dizzy!" Heechul hissed. Kyuhyun stops then kneeled in front of the diva.

 

"Hyung! You've got to help me! It's between dead or life! My life depends on it!" Kyuhyun said, grabbing Heechul's hands and shaking them. Heechul tried prying his hands but failed.

 

"What do you want?!"

 

"Find out who Hyukkie likes. Please!" Kyuhyun plead. Heechul stops struggling and looks at the maknae.

 

"Why do you want to know who he likes?" He definitely knows the reason, his guess with Leeteuk turns out to be true, but he just wants to hear it from the younger male.

 

"Because! Because– I... I–I....”

 

Heechul sigh. Looks like Kyuhyun won't tell him anyways.

 

"I can't just ask him who he likes if you won't tell me the reason why you need to know Kyu." He gets up from the couch. "I'll see you around." He was about to walk out of the living room and Kyuhyun pull his wrist.

 

"I like him!" He shouts. There's only the two of them on the 12th floor dorm and Kyuhyun's really desperate to know Hyukjae's crush. He needs to know badly!

 

"Kyuhyun! You have Sungmin!" Heechul scold. He knows Kyuhyun was gonna say that but still, he can't bear to see one of his dongsaeng sad. And this situation right here will definitely make Sungmin cry.

 

Kyuhyun let go of his wrist and takes a deep breath. "I don't love him anymore hyung. I–I never really love him before. I thought I was but it turns out that I never did love him.”

 

“I was–He was the first person who accepted me in the group and he's the nicest to me. I–I guess I was attracted to his kindness. But Hyuk, when I first laid my eyes on him. I fall in love with him. I tried hyung. I tried forgetting my feelings towards him but I just can't." He sighs. "I can't hyung. He's always with me, I–I just can't help it."

 

Heechul let out a loud sigh. "I can't stop you from falling in love Kyu. But, Sungmin, he'll get hurt." Kyuhyun shakes his head.

 

"He won't." Kyuhyun said which earn a questioning look from the 'devil' of the group.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Siwon." Kyuhyun said. Heechul raise an eyebrow. "He likes Siwon now." Heechul widen his eyes.

 

– – – – –

 

"What?!" Leeteuk shouts. Heechul quickly cover his mouth with his hand.

 

"Can't you be any louder?!" He hi

Please log in to read the full chapter