Minho's Favourite

Minho's Favourite

 

Smiling Minho sneaked inside the apartment he shared with you. Though it was a bit late, he never stopped showing affection, even if he had to wake you up. Due to impatience when it came to you. You had always been his favorite person to talk about and with. Meeting others he always bragged about you. Discretly snuggling into your back as he spoke. Praisings about food, general tasks, how cute you are, and of course: A caring Jagi.

‘’Hey’’ he smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly as his nose found it’s way into your neck. Breathing in his favourite scent and warmth ‘’I missed you’’ he murmured, placing light kisses on your  neck as he tightened the hug. Smilingly you stayed wrapped up into him as you put the dishes away

‘’I missed you too, Minho’’ you smiled, turning your head to kiss his cheek. Grinning happily he pulled out a large bouquet of roses. ‘’These are for you’’ he smiled, kissing your lips sofly as he hugged you tighter ‘’What are these for?’’ you smiled, accepting them as you moved to find a vase to put them in.

‘’I believe I’m allowed to by my jagi flowers’’ Minho chuckled, re-wrapping hi arms around you as he watched you put them into the vase ‘’And because I love you’’ he murmured, lifting you up bridal style as he carried you to the couch. Snuggling into you as he caressed your cheek ‘’I really missed you’’ he murmured, leaning down to kiss you softly.

‘’I missed you too’’ you smiled, snuggling into his warm chest.

He was your favorite person and thing to talk about. Whether it was his personality or how he cared for you. And he really did. He set his alarm earlier to make you breakfast and even sometimes lunch. Even if you told him he didn’t have to. Though this went through one ear and out of the other.

He always were there for you, on good and bad days. Supporting and caring as always, the always gentle Minho.  Though not in the bedroom, but that didn’t matter. He never hurt you and he was always a gentleman. He always slept with his arms tightly around you and his face nestled into your neck with a soft smile.

‘’I love you jagi’’