NO

Innocent Baby Princess

I'm so sorry for not updating for too long :(

I'm so depressed these few weeks so could you please put up with me ? :"(  >.<

Subscribe and PLEASE silent readers comment, even one word is enough for me :)

Enjoy reading ^^

_________________________________________________

Myungsoo's POV:

Maybe I should convince her that it didn't mean anything instead of running away ,but how?

Ah, I know ,I'll tell her that I was drunk and this girl just took advantage of my drunken state.

I should go now before it's too late and by 'too late' I mean when her monster-like brothers know and become angry.

 

Nobody's POV:

Myungsoo arrived to Suri's house and rang the bell but no one answered ,he rang it countless times and still no answer .

He lost hope and sat down on one of the few stairs in front of the door

"I'm doomed" he half-whispered half-shouted

Meanwhile Siwon and Hankyung arrived to the main street and got out of the taxi running .when they got near ,they noticed somebody sitting on the stairs that lead to their house, when they got nearer they realized who was that.

"hey, Myungsoo" Siwon said from afar to catch his attention.

Myungsoo looked at the direction of the voice at the mention of his name and saw two guys running towards him, he squinted his eyes only to widen them when he realized who are they.

"damn" he cursed under his breath

"what happened to Suri? Do you know anything about it?" was the first thing the worried Hankyung said when he reached Myungsoo.

"I don't know ,she's not answering my calls nor opening the door" Myungsoo said acting to be worried.

"did she say anything to you?" Myungsoo asked carefully afraid that she might have told them something about him.

"No, she just said that she needs us while crying and sobbing" Siwon said looking more worried.

Without any other word, Hankyung took out his spare key and opened the door

Hankyung went in right away and Siwon followed him but Myungsoo took that chance to run away cause he knew it was too late to convince Suri about his innocence.

"Baby ,baby where are you? " Siwon tried calling her.

"I'll look for her here and you go look in the second floor" Hankyung said quickly then rushed to start looking without even waiting for a reply .

"Princess, your prince charming is here" Hankyung said while searching

And yes she calls him 'her prince charming' since he calls her princess and calls Siwon 'handsome'

"Princ-"Hankyung started but was cut off when he heard:

"BABY, ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES"

Hankyung froze in his spot while lots of imaginations of what happened to his little sister started filling his head, until he was bring back to reality by a shout

"HYUNG, COME HERE QUICKLY"

Hankyung ran upstairs and barged in his parents' room where he had heard the shout come from

He saw the worst imagination from all of the imaginations he had a few seconds ago

His sister's body laying lifelessly in his brother's lap.