Buttercups.

Buttercups.

Chanyeol snuggled into Kris' shoulder, drawing the blanket up and around them both.

They hadn't seen each other in a while, which neither of them particularly liked. Kris had a job as an intern, while Chanyeol was a waitor at the local cafe - which Kris went to visit him at on his rare days off. He found Chanyeol pretty cute working in a little apron, handing cupcakes to the little kids who dropped by. It made Kris long for a family with his most dearest, but at the moment with both of their work schedules, it made that seem far from a possibilty.

Kris wrapped his arm around Chanyeols back as an arm wrapped around his lower torso, and the both figited slightly to get comfier in their ever tightning hug. In the end, Chanyeol ended up sitting in Kris' lap, his back leaning against the arm of the sofa. 

"You're so childlike, Yeollie!" Kris laughed, rubbing circles into Chanyeols back with his fingers. He knew Chanyeol liked that when they snuggled together. All Kris got for a response was a giggle, and a few sloppy kisses over his upper chest and collarsbones.

"But you loooove it Kris, i know you do, that's why you looove meee". Chanyeol bared his white teeth to Kris in a big cheesy grin, while he countinuously shaked his head like a little puppy. "You can't deny that you think i'm adorable!"

Kris laughed a little, his masculine voice making it sound a little deep. Chanyeol tilited his head a looked up at the man who had his arms locked tightly around his frame. He always wondered how such a tight, un-emotional man feel in love with someone like him - loud, bubbly and maybe too emotional. 

Obviously, that wasn't the case anymore. Kris was probably the sillest person he knew. Bar himself, of course.

"Krisy," Chanyeol begin, running his fingers up and down Kris' chest, leaving a line of little goosebumps in his wake. "Your hair so bright. It reminds me of Buttercups."

"Buttercups, ey?" Kris replied, looking up at his bright blonde hair. Chanyeol lifted his hand up and slowly ran his fingers through Kris' mop. "Mhm, Buttecups. Like the ones at Springtime. They're tall like you too." 

"You really think so?" Kris asked, a smile playing on his lips as he remebered they fell in love during Springtime.

Chanyeol egarly nodded in response, his messy barnet bobbing up and down with it. "It makes you stand out. Reminds me of the sunshine too. It's such a pretty colour.. I wonder if I should get a pretty hair colour?!"

As quickly as the words left his lips, Chanyeol began examining his mousy brown hair, pulling and twisting it to see if it tickled his desire.

"But I like your hair," Kris commented. Chanyeol turned his head, his eyes wide and his attention fully on Kris. "You do Krisy?! You like my hair colour?"

"Yes, yes i do." Kris' hand ran through Chanyeols hair effortlessly, as they both smiled at each other with rosey cheeks. "Your hair colour suits you perfectly. Your hair colour reminds me of milk chocolate, and you know that that's my guilty pleasure."

Chanyeol grinned at Kris for the second time that night, before a twinkle in his eye changed it to a slight smirk. 

"Does that mean i'm your guilty pleasure too?"