HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL JUNG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL JUNG

i know you when you first made your debut on September 5, 2009 with your song La Cha Ta and you introduce your group as Asian Pop-Dance Group~

Photobucket

you give off a different vibe from the others~

you came out as a y maknae of f(x) with the song Chocolate Love~

Photobucket

not long after that Chu came out and your cold personality on stage were change to a cute image which suit your age~

Photobucket

it hurts me when you receive a huge critism for your cold attitude on a show during your NU ABO promotion..

Photobucket

it's not your fault if you can't control yourself from feeling tired and it's not your fault if your company want you to bring out the cold vibe towards others..

but you didn't give up and you show the others that they're wrong to judge you like that~

after a long hiatus and a lot of rumor of your group will be promoting as a four girl group,

PINOCCHIO top of the charts and you got your first music award~

Photobucket

your glory didn't stop just that when the same thing goes to Hot Summer~

Photobucket

and your latest song of Electric Shock~

Photobucket

you are the founder of the 'bbuing bbuing' aegyo which becoming the others to follow~

Photobucket

when you fainted because of your anaemia, i just can't stop praying for you to heal and for you to have a good health~

because for me, YOU are my idol and my inspiration~

you just a lovely person that others can't see~

knowing you for three years make me love you more and i always will~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL JUNG!!!

 

bonus!!! she just so cute~

 

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket